Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Since the holiday is almost here, I decided to make a comic about Thanksgiving!




I am very sorry, but there is no real moral to this comic. Except that there is always room for dessert! (I'll bet you thought I was going to tell you that moderation was important, right?)

ps: I would like to thank Tish for the very nice blog review! You can go to the Blogs We Luv site to read the review, if you want. This is a happy day!

Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

ZOOLATRY said...

Someday out there once said "life is short, eat dessert first"... that's the moral of the story! And then there are those of us who
ONLY eat dessert... enjoy it all! Happy Turkey Day to Daisy and Family.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahah well done daisy. there is always room for pudding! xx and no, when turkey is involved, moderation is not appropriate. x

Nomi said...

Moderation ! Whatefer is moderation? No, I say if you can eat a hole byrd and den deres rwoom in yor tummy for dessert, gud fur you !!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy. :) Canadian Thanksgiving was back in October, but sadly I didn't get any turkey.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Actually I though you'd end up laying there all dress up like the turkey you just ate. Oh well. I do love it when she brings that great big bird home. I can't believe she catch it all herself.

Parker said...

Daisy, it is true, when it comes to turkey, there is no such thing as moderation. I am counting the days till ours goes in the oven!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

There's always room for Temptations! We can't believe you ate the whole turkey!

Hope you, Pixie, your Momma and Daddy have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Laila and Lilly

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy! I've written a review of your blogs for BlogsWeLuv. I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to grab a button from the links page if you're interested! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a big turkey! And it fit all in your belly!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hehe Such a small kitty to eats such a big birdy. I can'ts wait for turkey eattin day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Cute comic, I can't wait for Thanksgiving Turkey and Cherry pie with cool whip Yummy:)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you make me laugh every day honey... you are my sweetie pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Forty Paws said...

We can't believe you ate the whole thing!!! Even G.T. can't eat a WHOLE turkey! Wowee. We're furpressed.

Luf, Us

zevo hussein calamari said...

You poor dear..those platform shoes must be giving you hallucinations. We are sending in reinforcemnts to help you escape from the torture.

xoooox
pooses for peace

Sarge Charlie said...

always room for desert, you are a funny girl.

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome for the review, Daisy! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Are you gonna have bananer creme pie for dessert?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

College Boy says he has a regular stomach for food other then dessert and a stomach just for dessert. So sometimes he will say he is too full to eat another bite after eating supper, but when Mommy gets out the dessert he has room to eat it. Mommy & Daddy say he is silly, but it sounds like a good idea to us.

Scylla & Charybdis

jenianddean said...

We are so excited about Thanksgiving. Mom bought TWO turkeys and a ham! I know that sounds like crazy talk, but she did. After reading your comic, we are starting to think one turkey might just be for us! Did you have banana puddin' for dessert??

And what a great review. We completely agree with what she wrote! Way to go Daisy!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

That was cute,hahahahaha! You ate a turkey as big as you and still have room for dessert!! :)
Mom believes in"life is uncertain,eat dessert first " also.
Happy Thanksgiving when it comes,now that you have practised;)

The Meezers or Billy said...

mod-er-a-shyn? hahahahahahahahahaha

yes, there's always room for dessert.

Sassy Kat said...

See you soon, we got another big day ahead of us. I think the show is getting good reviews! Break a leg, I don't really mean that it's just something they say in the business before a performer goes on stage. I really mean stay safe.

The Devil Dog said...

There is always room for desert. And moderation? Who needs it. Not me!

Roxy

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha daisy yer so cute in dat picture after you ate the hole turkey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I believe you will have great thanksgiving turkey and great dress~!

Even took whole turkey, you gonna still cute and adorable to me~! Save a little for your sister, Pixie for me, hehehehe~!

Please ask your mommy also kiss Pixie for me, and kiss you as well :)

Michico

Anonymous said...

wow Daisy, nice job! We bought a big ham for Thanksgiving, and an extra bag of treats and TWO new toys for my furbabies. We went to the grocery store to get Boars Head Brown Sugar Ham Glaze (the best EVER, one of our friends actually ATE a whole jar of it with HER FINGER while waiting to baste the ham, so we had to rush and get another one before the store closed last year! But the store isn't carrying it this year!!! It was a horrible shock...I'm still stunned.
Have a really great holiday!

Sassy Kat said...

I posted my award on my blog today and wanted to let you know again how much I appreciate the award. Tomorrow I am going to make the formal announcement. Boy this CCSI thing just took too much time, I am so behind. Again thanks.

Tara said...

I agree, there is always room for desert!

Tara

Unknown said...

Daisy, Congratulations on your review! I read it and it was wonderful!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy!! Yoo eatid a whole terky? Yoo must be waddling like one now.
Good job yoo had room furr dessert though. We're going to read yer revyoo now.

Anonymous said...

And an advice to your followers: just don't procrastinate (http://butcat.com/notes/dont-procrastinate/)!
:-)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I really like your comics, Daisy. Mom reads the comics in the newspaper (an' I LAY on them) ... but they're not as funny or well-drawn as yours.

I think that I could probably eat a whole turkey, too ... 'cept Mom says that this year's turkey weighs eighteen pounds (as much as Feline American Pumpkin!!).

Happy Sunday!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daisy on your award.

Psst... I think I have a tip for the police so you don't have to wear platform shoes again!

Tiger Lily said...

There are only 2 humans in our house but there is a 20-pound turkey for Thanksgiving. I do not think I could eat the whole thing by myself but we all will enjoy eating it together! We will have something called pumpkin tiramisu for dessert. Would you like to join us?

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, you are a big eater for such a tiny cat! Hey, I really enjoyed being in the show with you and so happy that I was back on your lap safe from the adventure. You look great as the old woman with that scarf. Hehehe! SS's mother was laughing the whole time.

Any turkey left for me? Otherwise dessert will do!

Purrs,
MoMo

Lux said...

I thought there was a very timely moral to your story: eat as much as you can as fast as you can - always!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Gobble, gobble, Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! You ate a WHOLE turkey! You'll sleep fur a week.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We are very excitapated about Thankies giving. it will be a delicious day. yum yum

Happy Happy holiday week for you and Pixiekinsters!

ps: our redskins are just about as bad as your dolphins, so you are not alone with a krummy team...

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

*giggle* momma said you made her day!!
did we ever tell you that we love your sunday comics? they are so great , we really love to read thems.
puurrs and hugs Kashim & Othello

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - you gots a bottomless tummy! Happy early turkey day!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

da dadeez comp-hooter haz gone belly-up. Dis iz a bit like your tummy bein' so full. BUT, I yam hopin' you can still come ovefur & help us get dat BIG 26 pounder out of da ovfen when da beanz iz gone.

Love,
Dr Tweety

DK & The Fluffies said...

I cannot WAIT for gobble gobble day!

Black Cat said...

Daisy, you crack me up!!! Concats on your awardie - I'm off to read the review now:) xxx

Hot(M)BC said...

I thought turkey WAS dessert. Oops. heheh Glad you got such a great review. You deserved it.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, we are glad there was no moral this week. Moderation and Thanksgiving do not go hand in hand. We are VERYYYY excited because our mommy and daddy are cooking a 24 lb bird for Turkey Day! YUM!

Congrats on all your recent awardies! We are very behind in our visitin' buz our mommy and daddy are getting ready for the big T-Day feast. You deserve everyone one of 'em!

Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

ps. We ordered a mug from your shop!

Poppy Q said...

I will pay you a million trillion dollars if you can eat a whole big turkey by yourself, in one meal, with now cat, bean or any other body helping you.

Great comic, and you and Pixie and your beans has a good turkey day.

We are very thankful that you is our friend.

Poppy Q and mum

Anonymous said...

Dessert is the bestest!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Always leaving room for dessert is a good lesson for all of us. We ALWAYS have room for Temptations, and we bet that you do too.

~J&B

Anonymous said...

I have never known that Cats enjoy Thanksgiving dinners...hahah Great cartoon and interesting effects...

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

You are such a little girl to eat a whole turkey and still have room for dessert :-0

In the days after Thanksgiving, I have found it acceptable to have dessert for breakfast with my coffee. Of course, you would want to skip the coffee.

Asta said...

Daisy
I love youw comics so vewy much..I hope youw tummy doesn't explode fwom all that food
smoochie kisses
Asta

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Daisy! We love your food moral! :-* There's always room for dessert.. well.. there's always room for food, really! On the subject of food - you might want to see how much we love our dinner. Just posted a video on our blog.

Bajas, Coco & Nimbus

Samantha & Mom said...

That's a great Sunday Comic!! We can hardly wait for Turkey Day! Congratulations on the award! We went and read the review! It was right on. Cool!! You are a great example of
Friendliness!
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails