My good friend Mickey tagged me for Miss Peach's beautiful Meme called My Box of Life. Here is what she said:
List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread throughout the world. We need to count our contentments as Blessings! What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your Box of Life?So, on this day of Thanksgiving, here are 13 things inside my Box of Life:
- The love I give to my Mommie and receive back from her. We have a very special relationship. And she still loves me even when I give her the Bitey.
- My Daddie who I also love, only not quite as much as my Mommie. Am I allowed to say that?
- My Grandma also has a special place inside my Box of Life. She reads my blog every day, and gives me wonderful presents. (Can you breathe inside that box, Grandma?)
- Each and every day that I have left with my big sister, Pixie. Her cardiomyopathy is very advanced, so I treasure each day I have left with her. Even if she does growl at me.
- The time I got to spend with my Sea Monkeys. Before they all got deaded.
- I know it is a little bit wrong of me, but I treasure my beautiful fashions. And I think there is room for them inside my Box of Life. If it gets too full, I will take them out.
- I also place my many, many, many fun toys. Toys make life much better.
- Always having enough foods to fill my tummy. Even though I must eat prescription foods that are not very delicious.
- My wonderful friends on the innernets, and my extra-special friend Skeezix.
- My Box of Life includes many lizards for hunting and playing. I hope they do not make a mess inside the box.
- Rays of warm sunshines under which I bask, keeping my furs warm.
- Compassion for all the cats and dogs who do not have a Forever home, and do not have very many wonderful things in their Box of Life yet.
- Finally, I fill my Box of Life with as many Temptations as will fit in there. I will take them out of the bag so they can fit inside all the little spaces. This way, I will be sure to get as many Temptations as possible in my lifetime.