Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am dressed for Thanksgiving!

I am very excited because tomorrow is Thanksgiving! So, I decided to dress up in this Pilgrim suit. It has a fancy apron and bonnet, and it comes with this little turkey. I am a little bit worried that the Pilgrim bonnet looks like a chef's toque. And if I get mistaken for a chef, I might have to cook tomorrow! I also decided that Pilgrims did not have very beautiful outfits. But they were very brave to come over on the Mayflower. So, maybe they did not care about fashion back then.
I had a little trouble wearing my bonnet. But since I am a professional, I still kept posing. Even though I could not see. This earned me an extra Temptation.
And finally, here I am at the First Thanksgiving! I entered my photos in TT's very wonderful 100th post contest.
I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Daisy, you are the prettiest pilgrim ever! Even if your hat is a little large!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Andree said...

Bonnet over eyes: favorite photo! You are always so timely and chic! Your little turkey is the perfect touch. Happy Thanksgiving, Daisy! I wish you a cookless day!

Sasha said...

I like the picture of you with the pilgrims Daisy. The hat is far too droopy on your petite face and hides your ears, one of your best features. I wonder if the pilgrims will notice you have joined in. They look rather a grim lot. Maybe that is why they are called pil grims. Maybe you could cheer them up by catching something they would like to eat. There are probably a lot of mice and lizards around the campsite. On the other hand they might serve you some of the bush turkey.

ZOOLATRY said...

Ah Daisy, you've done it again. We are thinking you should give thanks for your cat-closet full of such wonderful clothes!
Happy Turkey Day to you.

Ramses said...

Haz a wonderful Thanksgiving Daisy! :) I'z reckon those pilgrims had icky cloths cause of lack of wardrobe space on the Mayflower! Oh and remember it was in days before you'z could get your colours done, so they didn'tz now what looked good on themselves! Ifz they'd had a fashion guru like you there they'd have looked lots better I'z sure of it! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

happy thanksgiving daisy honey! i hope you get to eat some turkey and you are not a little bit scairt of it. you look really cute...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is very cute outfit and you are very brave to keep posing even after hat collapse in your eyes.

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy you are the superstar of the blogosphere, I think I will post your photo for my thanksgiving post.

Poppy Q said...

Happy turkey day to you Daisy, Pixie and your beans.

I am thankful that you make me and my mum laugh every week.

You pilgrim outfit is spectacular - you are a superstar.

Anonymous said...

"Goody Daisy" is the prettiest pilgrim of them all! So are ya cooking up Turkey Temptations for Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daisy! You are Furry Stylish as usual! Hope you get lots to eat!

Andrewbun

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Happy Turkey Eatting Day to Pixie, your mom and dad and to you as well Daisy.

Check backs marrows for the winners!

jenianddean said...

Are you kidding me? A pilgrim outfit. You are just the cutest! I love your little turkey. You must be a real professional to work with that bonnet over your eyes.

Happy Turkey Eating Day to you, Pixie and your mom and dad!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Patti said...

Daisy ... you are the cutest lil' Pilgrim ever!! :) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are a lovely pilgrim, Daisy! :) Your outfit is very cute. I celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving back in October, but I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are too cute :) If you do get mistaken for a chef,that would be OK.I know you can cook ,I had your Lizard Stew!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, that is very lovely pilgrim custome!!
If that is not too trouble, I would love to eat your cooking~!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to yoo too Daisy and to Pixie and yoo beans. Yoo always make our days brighter!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, you look so darling in your Pilgrim outfit. Happy Thanksgiving!

Scout said...

Not only should you earn an extra Temtayshun for being so good posing, but all the turkey you can eat!

Happy Thanksgiving! We have much to be thankful for!

Purrs,
Scout

Anonymous said...

You do make an adorable pilgrim Daisy! And your little stuffed turkey is adorable, especially the fact that you are not playing with it. Your bonnet is lovely.

Have a great Thanksgiving Daisy and family! I know you have lots to be thankful for just from reading your blog; we have a lot to be thankful for this year too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo make a grate Pilgrim Daisy. Our mum sez the Pilgrims sailed furrom where we live, and there is a memorial to them called "The Mayflower Steps" We asked her if she watched them sail away, but she sez she's not kwite that old.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you look so cute daisy. where on earth did your mommie find that costume? i like yer little turkey

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You have to be the cutest pilgim ever!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You make a very pretty pilgrim Daisy. We hope you don't have to cook, but it's fun to help cook, you get to tasty things sometimes when the cook drops them on the floor. Our Mommy is a very messy cook.

Scylla & Charybdis

Dma said...

Even though it looks like you can't see it- I like your lil turkey.

Unknown said...

OMG Daisy, you are the prettiest pilgrim ever!
So cute my friend!
Happy Thanksgiving!


´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Look at my video!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you look so cute in your Pilgrim clothes! And the little Turkey is so cute! We hope you don't have to cook either. You, Pixie and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Your FL furiends,

Forty Paws said...

We luf yur Pilgrim costume! How kyoooot. You sure git lotz of Temptayshuns fur all da modeling werk u do. Your pay must be up there with da superstars. Weze glad u taint anorexic tho.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! We really like your pilgrim outfit and the little turkey. He would be fun to bunny kick. You look really cute with the hat over your eyes!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Pixie and your Mommie and Daddie.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look super cute in your pilgrim outfit! I hope you and Pixie get some turkey tomorrow! Will you give Pixie a gentle headbutt for me and both of you have a great day tomorrow.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

IF all pilgrims were as beautiful as you I think the fashion industry would have taken note.

Purrs and happy Thanksgiving

Abby,Boo,Ping,Jinx and Gracie

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

That is the cutest pilgrim outfit! You always come up with the coolest things to wear. I want to enter the contest too, but I can't compete with that maybe I can be an Indian, or should that be Native American?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow Daisy, we think you look so pretty!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are a very very cute Kitty Pilgrim (hey isn't there a new reporter with that name?) I Love the one with the hat over the eyes. You look like such a brave girl, enduring the wardrobe malfunctions like a true professional!
You are such a cutie pie Daisy.
Huggs and purrrs to all of you there
Happy Snappy Thanksgiving!!

Sugarless said...

Daisy & Pixie, I'm giving thanks for you two!
Love the pilgrim ensemble - very chic, very retro.

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

No, that is not very fashionable. I guess it's a good thing it's only once a year. I hope your Mommie doesn't make you wear it tomorrow, and it's only for your photoshoot. But you do fit right in with everyone else in the First Thanksgiving painting :-D

I hope you and your family all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

LZ said...

I think being a Pilgrim must have been hard. I lived in Massachusetts for a while....it sucked.

Chase

The Furry Kids said...

You are the cutest Pilgrim ever, Daisy. Even with the hat malfunction. Happy Wednesday to you!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, Daisy, yer owtfil looks GRATE! Even with the droopy hat.

Did yoo know that Mr Tasty Face's 14th grate grandparents rided on the Mayflower? Maybey yoo know them! Their names are Stephen Hopkins and Elizabeth Hopkins. Could yoo say hey to them for me?

Clover said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy, you are so cute and funny! I am glad you stopped by my blog, and I hope we can be friends!
Love Clover xo
P.S. I REALLY love your outfit. It looks super cute.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Daisy. You are quite the consumate professional for posing like that!

Asta said...

Daisy
I wish you and youw family a vewy HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Amazing, but you, Daisy, can even make the humble pilgwim outfit look stylish!! You awe one fabulous cat!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Nomi said...

you look stunnung as ever Daisy, even when the hat fell ofer your eyes. I luf da babee turkee. Happy thanksgiving all you puddins over da water. It is also my birfday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy and Pixie,

Great post Daisy you look adorable.
I hope you and your family Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yes it is a little frumpy, but you model it with pizzaz! Happy T-giving!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Great pictures Daisy and we just love your costume. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look so very cute in your Pilgrim outfit! We hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Happy thanksgiving to you daisy. I am sure that the pilgrims weren't as interested in fashion as you are! You look stunning though darling! x

Lux said...

Oh Daisy ... I do believe you *were at the very first Thanksgiving. That photo has *not been manipulated.

Your outfit is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Mommie from me and the rest of the Good Cats! Hope all of you have lots of pleasant tryptophan-induced naps...

Willow said...

Oh, Daisy, you are the most beautiful pilgrim ever! China Cat & I hope that you and Pixie have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your family! Maybe there will be extra treats to go with the turkey!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daisy! you look gorgeous in your pilgrim outfit

Unknown said...

You make a very nice looking pilgrim! Too cute!

llc operating agreement

Christine and FAZ said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daisy, you make a very demure Pilgrim. FAZ

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy. You look very pretty as a pilgrim. I don't think there were any as pretty as you. I love the photo of you at the first Thanksgiving. My, you aged well. hee hee

Roxy

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahá!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful in your costume (as usual!). Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Daisy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Great costume! A great story, too!

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a great costume, Daisy. I hope that you don't have to do any cooking tomorrow, though. Happy Thanksgiving!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Starbuck and Torrey said...

So pretty! That's a great picture, and we love your thanksgiving outfit!

Kitikata-san said...

You look terrific in your Tgiving outfit!

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daisy. You look very pilgrimmish....and maybe you will have to cook...

Tyler said...

Ah Daisy, you sure do look beautiful. I can't beleive how patient you are wearing your outfit. I just cannot bear to have anything on me.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh Happy Fangsgiving you you and yers Daisy and Pixie. We luvs the costoome ~the FLuffy Tribe

Catzee said...

Hey! Didja get to play wif the lil' turkey? It's a kitty toy, right? Happy Fanksgivin' Daisy!

Sassy Kat said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day Sweet Daisy, you sure look so cute in your pilgrim outfit. Please e-mail I have been trying to get ahold of your agents for acting and need to talk.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Daisy! You look wonderful as Pilgrim. And soooo professional...!!

Anonymous said...

PS -- Fashion models don't have to cook..., they have a staff to do that for them.;)

TheSlyCat said...

That is a great costume! Very nice job Daisy. Happy Thingsgiving!!!!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Oooooooh Daisy!!
Momma said she might steal you from your mommie right away if you'd lived closer. You look so sweet.

purrrs and hugs
Kashim & Othello

The WriggleButts said...

We hope you have a great thanksgiving, Daisy! You really look good in these pix!

The WriggleButts

Kimo and Sabi said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Daisy! You sure look purdy in yer outfit!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, you have the most amazing wardrobe ever and of course you are always so cute and photogenic in the pictures. I am sure SS has more photos of you in her computer than of me.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Daisy, oh you are so adorable in this outfit. I think you are right, the Pilgrims had to travel far so they had travel clothes and not for fashion. But you make this look great! Purrs!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, this is Moby. I am newly adopted and I didn't think my life could get any better until I saw you on my new mom's computer monitor. I am in love with you. Please don't brush me off just because I'm a shelter cat with unknown bloodlines. I am a big boy (12 pounder) and could make you very happy. You look radiant in your pilgrim dress. purrrrr.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you, Pixie and your Mommie! Happy belated Thanksgiving Daisy.

Fun Mom said...

how cute! i have a calico cat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails