Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Toesday: Look at my sharp clawrs!

This is my very wonderful scratching post. I use it every day. This keeps my clawrs very sharp. See?

Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Ramses said...

All the better for shredding wrapping paper with my dear?! ;)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, your claws are very sharp! Mine never get that long and sharp. :( My mom clips them too often for that to happen. :(

Anonymous said...

OUCH! They look sharp! OH MY!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wowie kazowie daisy,
wut sharp clawz u hav.
i'm verree impressed.
luv--jh

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That is some fierce looking kitty claws. That post does a fantastic job of keeping your claws in purrfect shape.

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Parker said...

Do you help your Mommy shred, er, ah, I mean, wrap gifts???

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are long claws :-0 I think you need a nail trim, Daisy.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those are nice sharp claws Daisy and it's good you use the scratching post. I use a log, outside my door.

Chrissie said...

Wo-owch as my mom would say! They look quite lethal to lizards and fevver-butt mice!

ZOOLATRY said...

OH WE LOVE THIS PICTURE... but Daisy, it is time for a pet-eee-cure.

Tink said...

Wow, scary claws! But very good you sharpen them at the right place; my cats have the tendency to try other places too...
I made pics of Maia's first encounter with a decorated tree, if you'd like to come over. do you like holiday decorations?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Purr-fectly manicured!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

want to go get a pedicure with me????? ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

What a fine set of claws!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow those sure are impressive claws Daisy! You are a good girl to use your scratching post.

Gattina said...

Wow I am impressed ! You have better claws then a tiger ! what an adorable picture of you !!

Dma said...

Geez with those claws why do you feel the need to do your bitey thing?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you are a very good cat. I prefer to use the sofa and I get yelled at!

G.

ASTOR CATS said...

Those claws are very impressive. You are so good to use the scratching post to keep them good and sharp and not your mom's furniture.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh, Daisy you sharp your claws and it looks so good.
This is a great picture you looks great there on the scratching post.
We also have in every room one. As we where small we used the walls but know we learned to use the scratching post.
Have a nice day!

Hugs from Luna, Luzie and Frieda

Monty Q. Kat said...

Whoa! o_0

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We have a stratching post but never use it. Maybe we should, so our claws can be as sharp as yours!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

time for a pawdicure daisy

The Meezers or Billy said...

you haf claws of doom too!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Be careful showing those off! Your Mom will clip them right off!

Unknown said...

Those are very impressive claws, Daisy!

Sarge Charlie said...

boy, I am happy that you are my friend, otherwise I would be sceart

Chance said...

Imma tell mommie to get me wun of dose scratchy tings. I twied to use da carpet, but she yelled "CHANCE NO!" and I got scairt.

Spooker said...

Oh Daisy, those are some amazing claws! Not The Mama needs to get one of those for Jazper! (You should see what he did to the office chair at the shop!!!)
luv,
Spooker

Tybalt said...

Great job with the scratching post, Daisy! Those are some lovely claws. ;)

The Ginger Darlings said...

Nice one Daisy girl. Did you see our scratching post in the field? We have many, all outside, but put a finish on our claws by scratching up the corners of the carpet. It's what claws are for!

Unknown said...

Yikes, your claws look very, very sharp. I bet it hurts when you put the bunnykick on beans!

My Mum wants to find a tall scratching post like that, but they don't have any in this small city I live in. Perhaps she will have to find one on-line.

Leona said...

Oh those are some good claws Daisy!

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, those are some clawrs! I might hide those from your Mommie - it might end up being mani/pedi time if she sees 'em.

Love,
Tazo

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that's a superduper pickshure of you usin your scratchin post, Daisy! And you're got great sharp claws. I do, too -- Momma sez mine are like little needles!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Christine and FAZ said...

Those claws are scary-sharp. FAZ

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
Thanks for making me and mom laugh out loud every day!! We really really love your letter to santa comic, and the monday mysteries are always so fun! I have yet to guess correctly though.
Love Clover xo

HRH Yao-Lin said...

sharp claws Daisy!!! Fab! x

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Be careful... next thing you know you are on your back getting the clippy thing!

Tyler said...

We have that SAME scratching post, but we like our old one better. I think mom needs to tighten a bolt or something on the new one because it tips a bit when we give big scratches like you're doing in the picture.

We have sharp claws because mom doesn't like to fight us over this issue. With the kittens she tried getting them used to having their paws touched, put they never did get used to it.

Mom's legs are all scratched up from where we use her as a jumping off point or a landing point or just for climbing.

Mom even bought some deluxe claw cutting tool and I think I see the wheels in her head turning. I bet she tries to cut our claws real soon. DANG, I should have kept my mouth shut.

PB 'n J said...

Daisy those are some good sharp claws - Mommy gave us all Mani-Pedi over the weekend so we have to grow ours back!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, you have fabulous claws! And what a nice scratching post that is. I'm sure it helps with your pedicures!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great scratching post! Ours are sisal rope and cardboard, not carpet, Momma was afraid Empress might think carpet was ok to claw. It did kinda back fire on her because she forgot she had a sisal rug. LOL ~Queen Snickers

caspersmom said...

Whoa Daisy, I sure wouldn't want you to get mad at me. You keep your claws pretty sharp. Cleo and Patches has claws like that but Gizmo and I were de-clawed before Mom knew better. She said she would never do that now. Patches was an outside cat for quite a few years and needed to defend herself. When she joined us in the house Mom knew better then. But that doesn't mean that she wouldn't want to get the girls declawed. She didn't know what they did when a cat was de-clawed. She said it must have been very painful.

Anyhow guess Mom needs to get photo shop sometime and jazz up our site. Your site is really cute Daisy. Mom looked to see if there was a build a bear close by but the closest is in Sacramento and that is over 100 miles from here so she is going to have to depend on doggie dresses. She tells the girls that they are kitty dresses though.

Casper

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Doze are some feeroshus sharpeez!!!! Dey might evfun be longer den mine & you iz such a itty-bitty ting! (BTW: I finally saw your poochee tum-tum in da postee below dis one. It's furry cute!)

Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful long claws :)

Milton said...

I like to keep my claws nice and sharp too. Mombean never clips them. I learned as a little kitten where I can claw, like the nice scratching post and never the furniture!

PeeEss ... Thanks again for a wonderful Secret Paw :)

Your Pal Beezer

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You have got some mega claws, Miss Daisy. I am furry impressed. Whenever MY claws get long an' sharp, Mom does clippy claws an' all of my efforts are for naught.

DMM

Mom mailed your package today ... BOLO for it!

Frasier said...

Yikes Daisy,remind me never to say anything mean !!!
Mine are nice and blunt!!Cant do anything with them !
Frasier

jenianddean said...

WOW! Those are some crazy sharp claws you have. You are so good to use your scratching post. HB, Josie, and Maggie are still learning to use their scratchers.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Liz said...

Wow, I wish my cat Nigel would prefer his scratching post to the side of the couch. He could learn from Daisy.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

It was a furry clawsie day today! Yoo look like yoo could use a man-a-cure too!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom saw dem claws and it reminded her dat Sadie needs trimming! How come yoo get to keep yoor nice sharp claws and mom keeps cutting ours off!

Kitikata-san said...

I like your scratchy post! Ya know what, when I scratch on my scratchy house, my humans give me treats. Do you get treats when you scratch?

Max said...

I showed this to Buddah and he just about wet himself because he wants a scratching thingy like that. I told him to ask Santa, but now he's very very worried he won't get it. Gotta admit, that is cool...makes me wish i still had my claws!

Barbara Doduk said...

What a cute blog.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

My goodness, you do have some sharp claws! Neither Willow nor I have any front claws but she still pretends to sharpen her non-claws!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Randi said...

Oh my! Daisy - your claw claws are soooooo cute! but I bet they can be very vicious if they need to be...that's like a loaded weapon!

I SURRENDER!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Asta said...

Daisy
You wouldn't huwt me those bootiful long nails would you??
I'm a little scawed
smoochie kisses,Asta

Samantha & Mom said...

Wowie those are some sharp looking claws Daisy!! That's a cool picture of you looking up from your scratching post!
Your Fl furiends,

Lux said...

You've got great paws & claws! Excellent pointy tips!

Poppy said...

Yes, I know all about those things. My sissy Clover has one too. Actually, she has three. But she still likes to use the couch a lot!

Poppy

The Crew said...

Oh thanks a LOT, Daisy! Now Mom will be going to look for the claw trimmer. I need to hide.

Max S

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look very cool.i think your sister is also so cool.

Andree said...

that's what them things are for??? Wait, I gotta get Charlie here for him to see (he thinks bedroom upholstered chair is for that).

OUCH

That Charlie is a tad stubborn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails