Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Mystery: What Happens Next?

For today's Monday Mystery, you must correctly guess what will happen next! Here I am looking at the catnip bananer. Next I am ready to pounce on the bananer!
Then, I give the bananer a big Bitey!
What happens next? Here are your choices:

A. Pixie STOLED the catnip bananer from me
B. I grabbed the the catnip bananer in my teeth and lifted it into the air
C. I peeled the bananer and made a hot fudge sundae
D. I bunny-kicked the bananer, real hard
E. Nothing. I ran away.

When you think you know the answer, click HERE to see if you are correct!
Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

jus to let u know ...
i wuz correct!
u look grate widda bananer in yer mowth daisy!
luv--jh

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, It's B~!!!

I guess wrong again!!!!!!
I guess A.
It's so so cute and you bite that Bananer, hahahaha~!! You are so enjoy it~!!!!!!!

Good job girl~!!!!

Ramses said...

I'z thought it might be D, cause I'z just love to bunny kick my nip toys! ;)

Purrs,
Ramses

Leslie said...

I got it right! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was not right. But it looks like a lot of FUN!!!

Parker said...

I was right, I knew that 'nanner was going in the air!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

What an awesome bananer toy to frow around. Good girl.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We wuz wrong. We thought yoo wuz going to bunnykik it.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

drat! i was wrong again. i thought you bunny kicked it! that was a true mystery for sure!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We guessed wrong! Lilly loves her catnip bananer too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahah That was great!
I picked D :)
Purrs

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh, we thawt yoo would bunny kick it real hard...oh well, we bet yoo had lots of fun anyway.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i guessed bunnykicking

Boy said...

I gotted it wight too! B!
Hahaha...your nip bananer wooks fun!

Anonymous said...

Aww we thought you was going to bunny kick it! You put a major bitey on that bananer!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We guessed B. You know why?
Beeeecause I do the same thing.
Purrrs, Princess

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job Daisy! You have strong teeth. :) I guessed right!

Dma said...

I was so wrong. Given that I know Pixie loves bananas I just figured
"A" had to be the right answer...

Sarge Charlie said...

I got it, I got it, I just knew you would chomp down on the bananer

Mosaic Cats said...

We got it right! We could just tell by your crouching nanner position that it was on the verge of a big fling.

The Furry Kids said...

We thought a bunnykicking was on the horizon. Bummer.

Happy Monday, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hah, we guessed right.
We've also given you an award Daisy, You can pick it up at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Forty Paws said...

Awww. Bummer. We picked answer D. We were wrong.

Luf, Us

Tara said...

I was right! How fun! You look like you just love that bananer!
Tara

Unknown said...

That looks like fun Daisy. We like your Mystery Monday posts.

Tybalt said...

B was my second choice . . . I was pulling hard for D! (That's what I would have done.)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I think you bunny kicked the banana! Now to go check out the answer!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I joined the crowd and picked D, bunny kick the bananer! ~Queen Snickers

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I worried it might be A, but I picked D. I was very surprised that I was wrong for both!

G.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We figured you made the sundae out of it since you love to cook so much. Or maybe a bananer cake or muffins in your Easy Bake overn.

The Crew said...

Um...we think you lifted it into the air. Now we have to go see if we're right.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we guess bunny kick - 'cause we would haf bunny kicked it do deaf!!

Anonymous said...

I got it right...know what? I would have done the same thing!

Unknown said...

I was hoping that the answer was that you made the banana split and that you used vaniller ice cream. I love vaniller ice cream!

L. Alida said...

Maybe next time you'll bunny kick it, cause it is the perfect size for that. That's what my big boy kitty Cody says anyway. :) Have fun honey.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

DAISY

I got it right! I knew that you were going to fling it up into the air...those catnip nanners are the best.

purrs
Abby

Milton said...

Mystery Monday is the best!
I guessed 'B' coz its not a real bannaer. If it was real I think Pixie would want to have some of it.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We love Mystery Monday. We guessed that you would bunny kick it cause it looks like it could use a good bunny kick. Maybe we'll get the mystery right next time!!

Scout said...

Love the naner toss! If it becomes an Olympic sport, you definitely should be on the team!

Bogdan, the editor said...

I guessed right, but my Investor thought you'd be making a sundae. Obviously she knows little about the more sophisticated of the species: cat. Who'd want to make a sundae when you can flip the bananer into the air!?

Anonymous said...

I hope you did what I usually do-bunny kicked the stuffin' out of it!

Leona said...

That sure looks like fun! We picked bunny kick- cause thats what we would have done. Oh well!

Unknown said...

D'oh, I got it wrong. I thought you bunnykicked it!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You looked very strong lifiting it into the air. ~S&C

HRH Yao-Lin said...

maaahaha daisy you are hilarious!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

maaahaha daisy you are hilarious!

jenianddean said...

I guess B! Yippee! I just love your catnip bananer. Huggy Bear loves to toss his mouses in the air also.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

ASTOR CATS said...

We guessed wrong! We though for sure you would bunny kick it! Mom though the hot fudge sundae was a good choice though!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Sunny's Mommy said...

I guessed correct again. Woo hoo for me!

Purrchance To Dream said...

I was with Auntie Bee - I thought you bunny kicked it.
Surprisingly, I picked that one, even though I would have done the same thing as you - tossed it up in the air!
luv,
Chloe

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, we were right! We figured that ya looked about ta raise it up. We hada think about bunny-kickin it next, though, as that woulda been a good next move, too. But yer outstretched paw said "UP", so we went wif that!

The Furry Fighter said...

woooo-hoooo ise guessed right! :)
my meowmie LOVES you dressed up as an angel Daisy, what a gorgeous little kitty you are! she wishes i would dress up like that but i will not, so she can forgeddabahtit!!! :)
x

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh Daisy, I'm blushing because you think I'm handsome ... maybe that's why my belly is pink? And you can call me Rockyblocky or anything you want ... as long as you call me!

Rocky

Asta said...

Daisy
I guessed it tooo...yeah!!!!
It looks like a delicious bananer..I woould have done the same!
Stanley and i awe all OK..it was just something silly..he loves me so all is well.
I spent most of today with Karl's maid..it was gweat...I kept sniffing fow him, but he didn't come
smoochie kisses
Asta

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
I wish I had a bananer like that!
--JB

Tyler said...

And then did you bunny-kick it after that??? I'm sure you meant to bk it, didn't you. I don't like to be wrong. I'm sorta psychic you know. I think you were dreaming of doing the bunny kick thing.

At least I didn't guess C.

Team Tabby said...

Yea, we gots it right - B. We love this game. Some of yer comments are quite funny, hee, hee

Mindy & Moe

Kitikata-san said...

I guessed B! I was right! What great fun this was Daisy. Your blog is the funnest!

PB 'n J said...

We're betting on D - cause we woulda done that for sure!!!

caspersmom said...

I'm going to say that Pixie stole it. Now I will go and check the right answer!! Oops, I missed it. Thought for sure Pixie would take it from you. Mom loved your angel pictures. She wants to know what size you wear? Mom bought Cleo a dress and it was way to small for her. It really is a dog's dress, but she sure misguessed the size to get. Do you have photo shop to get the pictures of your wishing for what you want for Christmas?? Really great pictures Daisy.

Casper

Juno said...

Momo bets for B

Pinot bets for B. :) (Hey, pinot, you can't copy what I said!)

Momo * Pinot

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I realize B. is the most logical and fun and correct answer....but I was secretly hoping it would be C. I want to learn how to make a hot fudge sundae (what's that anyway??)

~Donny

PerfectTosca said...

I guessed right! I guessed right! Of COURSE I guessed right! I spend my whole life surrounded by cats! That's why I can't help visiting cat blogs. Specially yours, Daisy, cause you are like a totally cool cat. But let me tell you, if my cat Mojo got ahold of that catnip banana, he would just rip it to shreds while I watched. I mean my cat Mojo can find the catnip no matter where the woman puts it. He is addicted to catnip. He's a nipaholic I tell you. He needs a 12 step program even as we speak.

The WriggleButts said...

Wow! We think you should try to peel the bananer and make a hot fudge sunde too, though.. It's probably good with a bit of lizzard too!

the WriggleButts

Andree said...

I was rite! I was rite! First time I was rite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails