Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is a comic I made about Santa Claws!



The moral of this comic is that you should never lie to Santa Claws, even if you end up getting coal for Christmas. Because he knows if you have been naughty or nice.

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Lovely Daisy,

You can explain to Santa,
that is "LOVE" bites.
LOVE LOVE LOVE bites~!!!!!!
I am very sure Santa won't think love is a bad behavior~!!
No need to worry at ALL~!!!

Kiss,
Have a wonderful Sunday~!
So is your lovely sister-Pixie~!
Please say hi for me~!

Adan

ZOOLATRY said...

Maggy says "in case there is not enough coal in your stocking", rest assured, Zoey has plenty of it to share with you!

Andree said...

HA HA HA
That is so funny!
But Daisy, listen. I bet there was a REASON for those little problems you had this year, right? I mean, you are not "bad", you were insulted or aggravated or pushed to your limits.

Anonymous said...

maybe the coal will be just like temptations...

I'll bet if you lay low on the bitey thing that Santa will furget...LOL!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, I'm pretty sure you won't get coal in your stocking. Santa knows that you've been a good cat, even if you do like giving the bitey!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haaahahah daisy! That is a wonderful comic with a very very impawtant moral. I'm sure you haven't been that bad daisy. if you are getting coal, then so am I. *sigh* xx

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I didn'ts think puttin the bitey on the mommy was a bad thing? Hmmm that stinks for you Daisy, maybe Santa Claws will forgives you?

Ps. Mommy Beans says she hopes the socks fit your mommy. She worrys that she picked wrong sizes for thems.

Nomi said...

Santa Claws will fink dat you are so adorabel dat he will not efen remember yor 'indiscreshuns' You jus wayt an see

Laura W said...

That is a wonderful comic, Daisy, with some excellent photos.
We especially like your mosaic fireplace!
I hope Santa admires progress not perfection, don't you?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u gotta smile on yer face in doze two "bitey" pikshurz!
i think yer laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy we fink Sandy Paws will let yoo off those biteys cuz they weren't reely bad ones.
Were they????
We fink they wuz probly loving ones, and yoo don't git coal furr that.

sammawow said...

Daisy, we don't think that you have been so bad that you will get coal for Christmas. Remember Santa saw all the good things you did too! That was a very good moral for your story. Lying to Santa would not be a good idea!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Boy said...

Oh dear...I'm sure Santa will give you better stuff than coal Daisy! Giving the bitey isn't that bad is it?
I hope not! Because I don't want to get coal too!

Sarge Charlie said...

I love to get a big smile on Sunday morning while reading the funnies. You are so nice, I expect there will be nice treats for you under the tree.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our Moms with those flashy boxes don't help matters do they? We are keeping our paws crossed that you don't get coal in your stocking.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, you is not bad, and a kitty as cute as you would never get coal!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy coal is not so bad. i got it lots of times! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Sassy Kat said...

With the price of propane maybe it would be a good thing to get coal for Xmas. I rather would have treats though.
At the end of my post today there is information about the new CCSI Badge, ya can come on over to my place or Opus & Roscoe's and pick yours up if ya want.

Monty Q. Kat said...

"Dear Santa-

I can explain..."

;)

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

So, Daisy, exactly what is coal?. I don't think I have efurr seen it. Are you sure you didn't mean cold, cuz we have lots of that.

Patches

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I think that Santa will bring you some good things because you have been mostly nice and Santa does the math.

We also loved the little video in your "long" entry below. We used to love jumping from up high and freak mommie out.

Happy Snappy Sunday

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, we don't think you could be naughty if you tried.

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh!


PS: On the other hand Scylla is a very naughty cat.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Gosh... you can't be good 100% of the time!! I'm sure you won't get coal in your stocking. If you do... rub your paws on it and take a walk through the house.

Karen said...

Daisy, I hopes you dont get coal. but if you do so will I. But on a better note. Mommy said coal is kinda expensive now, So if you do get it you could sell it and gets lots of temtations :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

da bitey isn't bad, is it?

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Awwww Santa would never give a kitty coal, would he?

Be sure to stop by our blog and pick up your CCSI members badge, if ya want one.

Puuurs,
Opus and Roscoe

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, thank you SO very much for your order for personalized Christmas ornaments, and for helping us help the Cat Blogosphere and the Rescue Farm!

The kitty you ordered one for as a present (whom we will not mention because it's a surprise!) will LOVE his/her ornament with a picture of you!

When you do such wonderful things, there is just NO way Santa Paws would leave coal in your stocking. Diamonds maybe, but never coal!

Rocky

Jimmy Joe said...

You are very honest, Daisy. I don't think Sandy Claws will give you coal, though. Momma says it looks suspicious if you're too good, so it's good that you're honest about giving the bitey once in a while.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I do not think you will get coal. I do not think you have been a naughty cat at all!

G.

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Miss Daisy! We hope you don't get coal in your stocking this year. We love your cartoon! We don't get stockings, so we hope we don't get coals either!

the WriggleButts

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy but you have done lots of good things too. The important thing is that you have tried to be a good cat most of the time and those little aberrations happen to all of us. FAZ

Bogdan, the editor said...

We don't think you will get coal. Those aren't bad things you did. Those are things kitties do. It's in our wild ancestry. It's OK.
Plus, we think Santa will like your second letter.

Parker said...

Daisy, those were love bites, Santa doesn't count those!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I still think you'll get a few goodies from Santy Paws Daisy. You're too cute not to!

Anonymous said...

Lol.... Gotta show this one to the niece.

Hot(M)BC said...

heeeeehehe Well, yoo were honest at least, Daisy. Santa will presheeate that!

Randi said...

Dear Daisy -

You are very smart to let us all know not to lie to Santa Paws/Claws...he knows all! I guess I have been very good...except when I'm around my cousin Winston...I'd like to use him for a scientific experiment if I had the chance...does that count as being naughty?

Love & Licks,
Randi

L. Alida said...

When it comes to kitties cuteness always wins out over naughtiness, so I'm sure you'll get something nice Daisy. :)
Kitty Hugs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

MaoMao said...

hehehe, I'm sure Santy Paws will bring you lots and lots of cool stuffies fur Chrissmouse bekause you are such a nice kitty gurl -- I'm sure you give love bites to yur Mommie, not naughty bites!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, don't worry, dear -- I have absolutely no doubt that Santa thinks you are a complete and total sweetheart! *big smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, your moral is very true. But Santa knows you will try harder next year, so I am sure you will not get coal.

Roxy

Sunny's Mommy said...

Well, even if Santa Claws brings you coal for Christmas, I know your Mommy will give you good presents. So don't worry.

Anonymous said...

That is very true - Santa knows the truth and biting people is not a very nice thing to do - unless it's love bites of course! But don't worry, I don't think you will get coal this year, you have been a good girl more than you've been naughty! :D

Katie @ A Byootaful Life

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Don't worry about getting coal, mom sez dat effun Sandy Claws can't afford it dis year.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I don't think you'll get coal this year. I think Santa will understand.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,Santa is smart. A few bitey times does not make you a bad kittygirl. I'm sure Santa understands :)
Purrs

TheSlyCat said...

Daisy, I think Santa is very understanding about when you can't help it. Maybe you won't get coal. I would hope for lizards!
Sly

Gretchen said...

You're right! You can never lie to Santa Claws. I'm trying to be good, too, but I'm afraid I'm like you...I put the bitey on my mom bean again.

I don't think she understands that those little nips are really just love bites.

Hugs...G

Pssst! Congratulations on your cute awards.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Awww, we're sure that Sandy Claws knows you were jus bein a proper cat!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I agree with Adan totally! Santa understands about the bitey 'cuz the bitey is love! You're not gonna get coal. You're gonna get 'nip an' kyoot outfits an' Temptations.
DMM

Alexi said...

Daisy,
Your admitting that you put the bitey on someone and regretting it--even if it means coal--is proper. Santa Claws may take that into consideration. He may realize that it was the bitey of love. However, don't put the bitey on him!!!

Ramses said...

Oh no not coal... Iffen you'z gets coal for putting the bitey on fingers and arms, what's goin to happen to me, I'z gotta passion for putting the bitey on toes and feets! :( I'z so wanna get my first ever KissMouse presents...

Purrs a very worried,
Isis

Leslie said...

Um Daisy, I put the bitey on an awful lot. But only little ones cause I love my mommy. Um, it's my first Christmas. Is Santa coming to me??

Also, her students look at your comics every week on Pyewacket's Party. They will enjoy reading it tomorrow morning.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dma said...

I'm no Santa expert but I think Santa balances out your year round behavior. Thus if the worst thing you do is the bitey thing, your other behavior that brings smiles to many probably weighs things in your favor...

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I have been very good except I break my Bean's vase but that accident so I don't think it should count. I tell him that.

Talina said...

I have a kitty that is just a mischievous!! He throws my underwear and socks all over the room.. Bad kitty!

Asta said...

Daisy
I agwee..lying nevew wowks..you aways get found out and it ends badly....thnk you fow the wemindew
smoochie kisses
Asta

Tyler said...

Santa Claws, loves honest kitties. My momma told me that if I tell the truth, even about being naughty, that he'll bring me the awesome presents.

PS Why do you bite the hand that feeds you? That's a big lesson a goo kitty is suppose to learn too.

So what do you want for Christmas? It seems that you have a lot already.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, your Sunday comics are the best! We always enjoy them a lot!
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails