Monday, December 24, 2007

Our Secret Paw Package!

Pixie and I got our Secret Paw package from Monty Q. Kat! Well, we actually got it last week, but my Mommie wanted to post it today since it is Christmas Eve. Look at all the neat-o stuff we got! There are Temptations (yahoo!), Fishie Flakes, toys, and beautiful fashions. Pixie got some Organic Bananer Chips! She is guarding those from me. She also got an outfit just like mine, only bigger.
We got into a little fight over all the presents. I like this photo because I look bigger than Pixie!
Besides the wonderful presents, there were these fun boxes and tissue paper to play in. I got a little bit over-excited...
See my paw? I am grabbing for a toy.
Thanks, Monty Q! I am very excited about Christmas tomorrow. I hope everycat is ready for Santa Claws.

Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parker said...

Hi Daisy - Mommy deleted my comment above 'cause I had a hard time spelling! But what I tried to say was that Monty Q was a super wonderful SP!
Happy Christmas Eve!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Merry christmas Daisy! Those presents are fantastic! I am not ready for Christmas because the human is a slovenly alcoholic who will be attending an impawtant meeting at the pub this afternoon.

I am not amused. xx

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Merry Christmas Daisy and Pixie!! I hope you have a lovely day and get lots lots lots more fashions and toys and bananers from Santa. Merry Christmas to your mummy and daddy too!

Poppy Q said...

What sooper presents from my big brother Monty Q - who knew he had such good taste.

Has a good merry christmouse Daisy and Pixie and your two very patient beans. I hopes you all gets lots of treats, food and a nice warm place to lie down afterwards and put your feet up.I hopes all dem shelter pussycats gets new furrever loving homes too.

Thanks for making every day brighter for us, and leaving us with a smile on our dials!! (that means you makes us laugh every day)

Poppy q and mum

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a fabulous Secret Paws package! Wow!!! Those outfits looik wonderful, and look at those treats and toys! Enjoy. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

What fabulous gifts for two super wonderful girls. Merry Christmas to you and Pixie and your Mommie and Daddie.

~J&B

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wowie! What a great haul you got from Monty Q, ladies! Please don't fight over those treats - looks like there is plenty to go around.
Merry Christmas to you and your beans! We love you!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

sammawow said...

Oh, what terrific gifts you got from Monty Q! Presents are so exciting it is hard not to have a little fight - we both had a small fight while opening our Secret Paws too!

Merry Christmas to all of you and Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm glad you liked evfurrything-do your shirts fit okay? Mombean wasn't sure but I told her to get them anyway 'cause they were cute.

I highly recommend the dingy disks at 3am!

Dma said...

What a panoply of gifts. Looks like your Christmas is off to a great start...

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Meowy Catsmas to you and your family!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YOu and Pixie got a great secret paw from Monty!
Those outfits look sooo cute. I love pink!!

Happy Christmas Eve
purrrpurrr
Prinnie

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Oh boy! Daisy and Pixie, you got lots of nice goodies from Monty Q! That's wonderful :)

Sometimes, we have a little fighty in my house, too. (Especially Rocky and S'more!) We are always sure to kiss and make up, though.

We hope you, Pixie, and your Mommy and Daddy have a wonderful holiday!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more, & our Mommy, Karen xo

Karen said...

WOW! That is some box of goodies! I love presents in the mail, it seems like they are more fun or something. My mom sends me my presents in the mail too, 'cept I get this great soap and chocolates and a real cool flashlight that you wind for power instead of put batteries in! I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas Eve and a really fun Christmas!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Meowy Catmas and Happy Mew Year to Daisy and Pixie! We love the new outfits and can't wait to see pictures! We didn't know about Santa Paws so we want to be included for sure next year!

Sassy Kat said...

Wow! What a lot of loot, I'm not sure if there is anythin left for Santa to bring. That sure was nice to get, oh what friends we have.
Seasons Greetings to ya and your family. Stop by my place Christmas eve or Christmas day I have a little something for you two. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you and Pixie are going to look very glamorous in your matching fashions.

Scylla & Charybdis

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Diasy and Pixie~!

Happy Christmas to both of you~!
Family just like the way you do, sometimes we fight, and yet we still love each other~!!
We using the most straightest way to settle things up, not hide anything~! We are truth to each other for always:) That is the most precious part~!!

I am very happy that you recieved your Secret Paws, just at Christmas Eve, that is so wonderful :)

Wish YOU BOTH and your mommy and daddy all have great Christmas holiday~!

I am praying and purring for you~!
Love,
Adan

ZOOLATRY said...

To Daisy and Pixie and family: we wish you a Merry Christmas.
And we hope to see you BOTH in your matching outfits... pretty in pink, mmm.
Happy New Year, too!

Mickey's Musings said...

Merry Christmas Daisy & Pixie
You sure got some nice things from Monty Q!!! I can see why there might be a little disagreement about some stuff, heehee
I hope Santa brings you lots more too!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas :)
Mickey

zevo hussein calamari said...

Have a merry Christmas Daisy!!!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You girls got some real neat stuff!
Merry Christmas!

Tyler said...

Dear Daisy and Pixie,
We hope you enjoy all those wonderful gifts from Monty Q. There are so many that there is no need to fight. Okay girls? Please don't it makes me very sad to see you upset with each other.

Merry Christmas to your whole family. I'm so glad that I've met you all this year.
Peace, love, and purrs,
Tyler and Sibs too

Anonymous said...

OW! Looks like you and Pixie are having a very merry Christmas!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You and your sister got wonderful presents :-D

You look so cute in that little box. I can't believe you fit in there.

Alexi said...

Daisy and Pixie, please get along. You don't want Santa Claws to put you on the Naughty list. I like the gifts you got from Monty Q! I hope Santa Claws and Jingles bring you some catnip mousies, too! Merry Christmas from us to you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks like a lot of fun to open. you got lots of good temptations! And toys.... Chey reaches paw in to snatch toy but then pulls back. It is Christmas after all and they weren't feathers...

Honey P. Sunshine said...

can't wait to see you in yer new outfits, pixie too!

Rascal said...

Ha ha ha! Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas Daisy!

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Merry Christmas !

That looks like a wonderful package of goodies and outfits. Your red holiday outfit from a few days ago was stunning. >;-)

Forty Paws said...

Heh heh. Monty Q. knows what a fashionista you are! How cute! What a great haul of Secret Paws's prezzies! Boxes are the best though.

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

merry christmas our wonderful furriends!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Whoa, girl cat fights are HOT!

Have a merry Christmas Eve!

L. Alida said...

Oh you curly girls got some really nice gifts! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of love and cuddles. :)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Tara said...

What great gifts! Have a very merry Christmas Daisy and Pixie!

Tara and Kavan

Queen of Halloween said...

You sure got some nice gifts! I like the little toys...hate the outfits [glad my mommy knows not to put them on me]. Been so excited for catsmas that I've been up-chucking again. Guess I been singing "Hork the Hairball" too much...
You guys have a very merry Catsmas!
purrs Suki

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great bunch of presents, Daisy. Have a wonderful Christmas. Mom is going to have a great one now, too.

Merry Christmas

Roxy & Lucky

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Daisy, I have to catch up on my reading by since it is Christmas Eve and I know you were a good cat this year I have some presents for you on my blog, if you are not to scairt...

Shohom67 said...

Merry Christmas Daisy, Pixie and many, happy New Years!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a great SP you got. We are looking forward to seeing you in your matching outfits.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WoWie KaZOWie!!! Yoo shur got a lot of grate prezints and kyoot owtfits! I can't wate to see yoo and Pixie drest up as twins!!!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What wonderful fashions! and I love your treatballs! They are much cuter than ours... they used to belong to daddy's mancats and are yellow and blue. Maybe momma can find us pretty ones like yours! ~Queen Snickers

Tesla and Hansel said...

wow daisy look at all that good stuff! and from the back you kinda look like me! i bet we could fool the beanies sometime...

:)

Merry Christmas!

Team Tabby said...

We can see why there was a disagreement over the Secret Paw gifts - they look too good to share, hee, hee.
Merry Christmas,
Mindy & Moe

Samantha & Mom said...

What a wonderful Secret Paws package Daisy and Pixie and right before Christmas, too! When are you going to model your clothes? We want to wish You, Pixie and your Family a very Blessed Merry Christmas!
YFLF,

Max said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Gretchen said...

That a great secret pal you have.
Lots and lots of nice toys and outfits...wow!

Merry Christmas, Daisy and Pixie

Hugs...G

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! Those are terrific! You got some excellent presents from Monty Q! I especially like your fashions. You are gonna be extra-stylish when you teleport over to Skeezix's for some mistletoe smoochin'!
Happy Christmouse!
DMM

Karen Jo said...

You got a great Secret Paws package from Monty Q. I can hardly wait to see you and Pixie in your new fashions. A very Merry Christmas to you all.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, all that cool stuff an Fashions too?

Merry Chrissy Mouse to ya and efryone!

The WriggleButts said...

Merry Christmas, Daisy and Pixie w/family! We hope you have a great day today! We got plenty of goodies yesterday (and Nimbus pooped on the carpet).. We'll be blogging and photoposting tonight when Mom arrives home from work.

The WriggleButts

Anonymous said...

WOW! I see lots of pink and Temtations!!:)

We also unpacked our Secret Paws package last night, and I had a little fight with Bubbles.

Anonymous said...

hellow daisy. wonderful post. I like this very much. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Nice gift. I want some of this for my cat JOY.
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wowsa! You gals made out like bandits! I got two gifts and some Temptations as I already have a gazillion kitty toys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails