Saturday, December 22, 2007

Photo Hunters #48: Light

The Photo Hunters theme this week is light. My most favorite kind of light is from the Christmas tree. Here I am looking down at my Christmas tree from the staircase. The Christmas tree lights are reflected in my eyes! Next I am going to check out the tree. First I must make sure nobody is watching me. I guess I did not look very closely.
Here I am sneaking under the beautiful tree. See the lights?
There is nothing better than being underneath the lighted Christmas tree.


Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

kljs said...

Naughty cat? or playing hide and seek? hehehehe

http://kennyljs.com/

Ramses said...

Oh dat looks like a good game! I'z fink it's worth trying to play here too... ;)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
great pickshures, but how can u's resist climbing up tha tree????
Purrs, KC

jams o donnell said...

Aww what wonderful photos! happy weekend and a happy Xmas, Daisy

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Yep. I'd be scaling that tree for sure! Or maybe you could ambush it from the top of the stairs...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Light Christmas tree always brings me lots of happiness and brighter thought~!
I think that is what light meaning to me~!!!
Your tree looks very very light and warm, and I love it very much~!
And with you, the Christmas tree more beautiful to me know~!!!

Parker said...

Daisy, being under the lighted tree is so much fun! Mommy got a new camera and I think I will have no peace for the holidays now - flash! flash! flash!

Anonymous said...

oh the joys of the simple things...aren't they great?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

You are looking for presents aren't you! he he x

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
if i hadda tree ... i wood not stay under it. i wood climb to da verree top!
i luv yer missuz clawz soot. verree fashunabul.
yer byootiful.
luv--jh

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy!
We bet there are lots of presents for you and Pixie under that beautiful tree :)

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more and our Mommy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like the lights on our tree too. The humans get all excited when we go near it though.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,I love the LIGHTS too!!!
There can never be too many at this time of year :)
Hiding under the tree is the best.It's cozy ,warm in there!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Lynn said...

What beautiful bright eyes you have!

Unknown said...

Awwww, you look so cute sittin' under da tree. Do every put da bitey on da tree?

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, those are some great photos of you looking at the lights on your Christmas tree! We are a little sad because we don't have a tree this year cuz our mommy and daddy are in Phoenix, Ar-e-zon-a for the holidays. We guess they didn't think we could take care of our tree while they were gone. Can we teleport over to see the lights on yours?
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We fink you're probly working hard unner the tree making sure all the lights are working, and the purrezzunts are properly wrapped.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great camoflage Daisy. No one will ever see you.

Forty Paws said...

Nothing better than being under a Chrisymouse tree is there Daisy? We purrsonally like to chew the lights.

Luf, Us

Andree said...

Daisy you sneek real good! I bet that nobody never hears you either. You are a good Christmas kitty.
http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2007/12/lol-cat-bible-lectionary-readings-for_22.html (beautiful as always).

Anonymous said...

I love napping under the tree it's so beautiful.Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season :)

Natalie said...

Great pictures! My old kitties used to love the Christmas trees!

My light pictures are up now too! :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom always makes sure that there is a spot for a kitty cave under our tree. Its a great place to sit!

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You look so comfy under the christmas tree & all its lights...I wonder if it would make a good kitty scratching post? Let me know if it does!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Laying under the christmas tree and looking up at the lights is one of my favorite things to do!~queen snickers

-tnchick- said...

hehe - My feline loves to hide under the tree and play in all the gifts. Thankfully she hasn't went up in the tree. Merry Christmas.

Mr. Hendrix said...

those lights certainly bring out the colors in your eyes and furs. you are very good to be UNDER that tree instead of ON that tree. i've been tempted to climb, but then Santa would give me coal instead of catnip so I don't...

Merry Christmas Daisy, Pixie & your mommy and daddy!

Tiger Lily said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! We have a tree that is only about 2 feet tall and Mom did not even get it out this year! She said my Daddy did not need the extra work of helping put up lights and all the decorations after his surgery. I think she believes Ruckus and I would knock everything down but I do not know where that idea came from.

Boy said...

Chwistmas twees are fun aren't they Daisy?

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you're so cute under the tree, like a little furry present. :) Cricket likes to sit under the tree too. She has been running to rest under it after she plays. I hope you and Pixie and your human family have a wonderful Christmas.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Tyler said...

I like that last picture of you Daisy. You're so cute. Hey, do you think you should change the line on your blog title that says you're not always a nice cat. What if Santa's reading cat blogs these days? I think it should say, "Santa, she's a good cat and she's always a nice cat too!l' Just a thought...

Siani said...

Lovely, cute pics, Daisy. Just be careful not to chew the cable for the tree lights. Season's greetings!

My PhotoHunt is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

MaoMao said...

You look preshus under the tree, Daisy! And cozy, too.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Hot(M)BC said...

Yore Chrissymouse tree is furry purrty Daisy!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

Pee Ess. The card did not get to Skeezix yet -- the post office mailed it to us! Sheesh! So we hadta get a new envylope and send tha card again.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you look just darling, as always! And Mom let out a SQUEE at the sight of you dressed as Mrs. Claws, *giggle*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Nice LIGHT pictures. Its neat bein unner little twinkly stars outside, but all safe an warm an cozy!

Jan Price said...

Daisy, When you get a chance, stop by. We have something for you.

Jan's Funny Farm

Anonymous said...

We like to lay under the tree too Daisy! It is a great place to be.

Chrissie said...

That is my favorite place to be, too. And now there are presents under the tree, so there are more places to hide!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Daisy,

You are such a sneaky little kitty getting under the tree like that. Hope you didn't peek at any of the presents!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Anonymous said...

Any good gifties under there?

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy... we wish you and yours the very merriest of the Christmas season and a wonderful new year.

Miz said...

Nice use of the theme Daisy! Christmas lights on my Photo Hunt too. Have a Merry Christmas!

Leslie said...

Dear Daisy, You make our days light up.

Merry merry Christmas to you and your lovely mom.

Trixie is all dressed up in her pink velvet today and Pye has a Christmas scarf on.

We send you our very best Christmas wishes,

Tigger the FBI Cat and Trixie and Pyewacket from topcatrules. XXXOOOXXX

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I think you are the best Christmas gift of all! Very nice light photo!

Team Tabby said...

We sneak under da Christmas tree, too. You are very cute in your pictures.

Moe & Mindy

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy I do not get this tree thing at all !! If they don't want me to climb it then why put it in the midddle of the room wiff boxes for me to expore!! I even seen lilly lu climb it all i heare is down Iris Down.

do you fink santa is relly watching I was just trying to help rearenge mr BG nautyive when a few piece fell to the foor and broke. If he don't want me to brake it then why have it out.

Lilly Lu said I am getting coal since i steal other cats toys well there not in uses there for there mine right??

Iris

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Awh, those photos are so nice!

Karen Jo said...

You look lovely underneath the tree with all the lights, Daisy. Have you tried to climb it yet?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cute under the Christmas tree with all its lights, Daisy! My little brother has arrived. :)

Anna said...

What a nice photos...Thanks for sharing...Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You look purrfect under the tree, Daisy!!

~ Miss Emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails