Friday, December 21, 2007

Fashion Friday: I am dressed as Mrs. Claws!

Since it is almost Christmas, this is the perfect time to model my Mrs. Claws suit. It has beautiful faux-fur trim at the collar. I hope you did not think I grew big white shoulders! Because the faux-fur kind of matches my real furs. Here I am trying out a new pose. I learned from watching America's Next Top Model that you must practice many different poses. I am not sure if this is a good one though.
I noticed that my furs were a little bit messy. So, I had a short grooming-session before any more photos were taken. I would not want to be embarrassed by messy leg-furs.
Even though I am dressed as Mrs. Claws, I am not really married to Santa.

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest sweet Daisy! Your look so very adorable in your pretty drees! I think you should be made into a stuffed kitty cat doll for all the world to have under their tree this season!
Love Miss Peach

Parker said...

Oh Daisy, Your Mrs. Claus outfit is so very pretty! You sure are ready for Christmas!

Leslie said...

Oh that is such a wonderful idea by Miss Peach - you would make a great doll and a great roll model for all.

You are - a living doll! :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

You watch America's Next Top Model? Wow! You are very dedicated to modeling fashions, Daisy!

You look wonderful in your Mrs. Santa Claws suit :-D

PS: You said you're not married to Mr. Santa Claws. Will you ever get married? Hint, hint.

Ramses said...

Oh you'z looking great Daisy! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Daisy yoo make a pretty Mrs Claws. Mebbe that'll make Skeezix pop the kweschun.

Gattina said...

Oh Daisy, you are such a cute, sweet cat in your Santa outfit ! and you also make me laugh !

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You make a very cute Mrs.Claws :)

Laura W said...

Wow, what an outfit, Daisy. Where on earth did you find that in a small kitty size? I think I would look good in that dress, but not as good as you, of course.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Hahahaha - that is the coolest cat outfit, ever!

Patti said...

You look very beautiful Mrs. Claus ... er ... Daisy! :) Merry Christmas to you!

Team Tabby said...

Very fashionable in your Mrs. Claws outfit, Daisy. If you like watching America's Next Top Model, you should also check out Project Runway Canada at http://www.slice.ca/runway/

It's all about the designers. You can never look at too many fashions!

Mindy & Moe

Mickey's Musings said...

Just think,if you were married to santa, it would be Christmas every day :)
You lood like a fine Mrs Santa :)
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you are the purrfect Mrs. Santa Claws!

Karen said...

Christmas is definitely a very good time for your Fashion Fridays! An Angel, Mrs. Santa; I do think you would also look adorable in a little Santa Elf suit with the pointy hat and green tunic. I can totally see you making toys for kitties who don't have any and demanding that Santa deliver them RIGHT NOW.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

pose #2 is one of those decconstructed edgy poses

Anonymous said...

Whew! I was scairt that you had been pumping iron and got big shoulders. You look so cute in your Mrs. Claws outfit Daisy and it goes very well with your furs. It is good you are not married to Santa because Skeezix would probably be jealous.

The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, if you was married to Santa, Skeezix would cry!

you look very lovely Daisy!

Dma said...

What a professional you are grooming yourself before continuing the photo shoot. I'm not sure I would have noticed the issue if you hadn't pointed it out.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo look so marvelous playing Mrs. Claws. Yoor such a profeshunal!

Forty Paws said...

That's a beautiful dress Daisy! It looks so soft and silky! You are doing a wonderful job of modeling! The collar does look a bit like your own furs. Very nice match.

Luf, Us

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You look very very cute in the Mrs. Claus suit, Daisy.

happy happy snappy Friday to you and Pixiekins

LZ said...

Daisy I think you need to do a Daisy-version of Santa Baby!!

Kaze

Tara said...

That is just lovely Daisy!

Tara

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU make an adorable Mrs. Claus. I bet you would confuse Santa if he saw you in that outfit.

Purrs
Abby

Spooker said...

Daisy, you are the sweetest Mrs. Claws ever!
What a beautiful outfit.
Perhaps you can talk Skeezix into dressing up as Sandy Claws!

Purrs,
Spooker

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, that is the most stunning Mrs. Claus dress I have seen! You are lovely!!!

Gemini is jealous because she was not that beautiful of a Mrs. Claus.

C.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

You are perfect in Mrs Claws's outfit~! I love that material and it's fit on you~! You look like Royal~!!! Very Beautiful and Gogeous~!!

And I like you are practice posing, it's not an easy job though, I can't do it very good.
But Since your target is on Fashion Magzine cover, so I have faith in you and you have to practice for sure~!!! Go go go~!!

I wish you have a great weekend~! And another wonderful Fashion Friday for me~!! Thanks very much~! I am so happy!!!

Purr,
Adan

Skeezix the Cat said...

Phew! Win I ferst started reeding, I thot yoo'd eloped with Santa! That wood have made me have a vary krappy Krissmiss.

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
You look beautiful in your Mrs Claws dress. Good idea practicing your poses - I think that is a good one, the new one you tried out.
Love Clover xo

Titus said...

Your new pose is great, Daisy! Your Mrs. Claws outfit looks very cute. But I think that super models such as yourself have someone to groom their messy furs for them. I think your Mommie might have to hire a stylist for you. Just make sure that you don't have to share your temptations!

Titus

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love the sparkly buckle on the belt. We are pretty sure they are diamonds, because you only have the best.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Why Daisy - you look simply lovely in your Mrs. Claws outfit!

We agree with Titus - your Mommie may have to hire a stylist for you to keep you looking superb for your many photo shoots!

You are such a little doll-kitty!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'more

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think that will put everyone into the holiday spirit!

o<]:-D)}

L. Alida said...

Daisy your new pose was so cute! You are such a good girl to allow your mommy/stylist to dress you in your fashions. Many kitties have no desire to model even for Temptations. (like my kitties for example) I love your Fashion Fridays! Merry Kissymouse!
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Calling yourself "Mrs" could cause dear Skeezix some issues! And Daisy, don't you DARE cut off your whiskers! It's a tree thing, NOT a cat thing! For firs, not furs!

PS Love the outfix. But don't give my woman any ideas. I. Don't. Wear. Clothes.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you look very regal in your Mrs. Claws suit. It is good that you clarified for Skeezix that you are not really married to Santa Claws even if you are dressed like Mrs. Claws.

Merry Christmas!
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Monty Q. Kat said...

Does Skeezix have a Santa outfit?

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you make a very lovely Mrs. Claws!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know Sandy Paws is going to be extra good to you and Pixie! Purrs!

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy. You are always so cute and photogenic!

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You look brilliant & stunning in your Mrs. Claws outfit! Red is a very flattering color on you!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Unknown said...

Daisy you are adorable! You look just beautiful as Mr. Claus.

I was relieved to hear you hadn't married Santa, because when I first saw you in the outfit I thought Oh my God Daisy has married Santa. Phew, you are too young to get married!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you look so cute!

PB 'n J said...

What a great outfit!

Just think if you were Mrs. Claws, you'd probably get the best presents!

Asta said...

Daisy
I don't know why they keep looking fow Amewica's next top model, when you awe aweady hewe and in fwont of ouw eyes!! no one could be mowe bootiful..you make a lovely Mrs.Claus..I'm glad you'we not mawwied,cause you would bweak a lot of boyzes heawts!
smoochie kisses to my most pwettiest fwiend
Asta

The Misadventures Of Me said...

If you gotted snow, you could definately use that pretty dress for outside. I think red looks very pretty on you.

Anonymous said...

Stunning as usual Daisy!! What a festive outfit! Hope Santa Paws brings u lots of prezzies!

Andrewbun & Mom

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh my goodness! You make an absolutely gorgeous Mrs. Claus...or should I say Ms. Claus. Tommy and I hope you have a wonderful and joyous Christmas!

Unknown said...

Aren't you just too cute, but ladies really shouldn't clean themselves in public. I do day oh my:)

Anonymous said...

He he!! I am sure Santa would love to marry you!
Merry Christmas!!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Why do you need a faux fur outfit when you already have a real fur outfit?

Once I had a little too much eggnog and thought it would be funny to put a cat santa hat on Sake. I only lost a cup of blood.

The WriggleButts said...

Oh wow Miss Daisy-Claws.. You look great in that outfit! We're sure you'll look great for Christmas (well.. when don't you.. )!

The WriggleButts

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I think that Tyra would LOVE your poses. Your definitely still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, you pose really nicely. I still don't think my mom would ever be able to put any clothes on me!
--JB

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are the most glam Mrs. Sandy Claws EVER! I like the rhinestones on your belt buckle, too. Does your outfit come with a hat?

DMM

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a very pretty dress, Daisy. I like the sparkly belt buckle especially.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Cat Realm said...

You re-define Mrs. Claus!!!
Gorgeous, Daisy!
You must get a gazillion Temptations for a modeling session by now, being the super model you are...
Karl

Dream Mom said...

Daisy, you look beautiful in your Mrs. Claws dress. You are quite the model. I imagine being tiny is an asset in the modeling world.

You are my kind of girl. I love fashion too.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by to comment on Wiggles. I am glad I got the opportunity to meet you. I only wish Wiggles enjoyed modeling like you. He runs under the bed when I approach him with his Santa hat.

Anonymous said...

A very nice outfit, Daisy. You have the poise and the beauty of a supermodel.

Chrissie said...

You are very beautiful in your Christmas dress, Daisy..I am sure that your special friend Skeezix admires you greatly!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - furry purdy!

Anonymous said...

I really *like that second pose, Daisy - it's good to try out new looks. Your Mrs. Claws suit is cute, too!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy! Daisy you look amazing! Your outfit matches MY santa outfit! Really it does, its the same cut and material and everything! I think we need to confer! x

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look lovely. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Andree said...

That is such a good outfit for this season! I think that your halo would go so nicely with this.

Miz Allie Cat said...

Such a pretty Daisy cat!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..and thank you for all your kind purrs..meow

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, I think the real Mrs. Claus would be so honored to see you dressing as herself. Wow, you look great. I wouldn't wear that on Christmas Eve. Santa might take you home to show Mrs. Claus.

Gretchen said...

Your Mrs. Santa suit is adorable. You did a good job posing.

I also like the sneaking up you did on the Christmas tree. I love hiding under my Christmas tree, too. But this year there's not much hiding going on becuase it's a whole different tree than I'm used to.

Merry Christmas, Daisy! You're a real sweet friend. Be nice to the lizards, its a very magical time of year and lizards need love, too.

Hugs...G

Related Posts with Thumbnails