Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #50: About Temptations

As you may know, I LOVES the Temptations treats. So it is about time I posted a 13-line ode to My Temptations:

M: My very favorite
Y: Yummy

T: Tummy likes them
E: Eat them all up
M: Muy bueno!
P: Plenty delicious
T: Tantalizing
A: Amazingly good
T: Taste sensation
I: I love them a lot
O: Oh, can I have some please?
N: Never lets me down
S: Snack fit for a queen


Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a fabulous ode to Temptations, Daisy! Well done! :)

Parker said...

::Clapping paws:: Bravo!

Coco said...

wow... you're a great writer :D

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOWIE KAZOWIE! Yer a grate poet!!!! It's such a good poem, I think I'll go eet sum Temtayshuns!

Ramses said...

Oh dat's great! :)

Team Tabby said...

Wonderful! Reminds us we're hungry for - Temptations.....mom!!

Mindy & Moe

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

What a great ode! A masterpiece of literature! A must read for E-furry-Cat!

Now I would like some Temptations too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a great ode!!

Anonymous said...

If they are smart, the makers of Temptations will hire you to be their spokescat!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::clap, clap, clap:: Wow Daisy, yoo make us hungry fur temptaions! Not that just having mom walk past the treat cabinet, or even knowing it's there, doesn't...

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

haha I like your use of 2 languages, you say they are fit for a queen? Then I must have some! Momma has never bought Temptations for me. :( I decree Momma must bring me home a bag today! ~Queen Snickers

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow, you are truly an ode writer! ha ha ha... what a girl.

hope you get lots of them today!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

The M's said...

We so totally agree wif you, Temptations are de best.

jenianddean said...

Well done Daisy!! Fantastic T13! We feel the same way about Temptations.

I hope your mommie gave you tons of Temptations for writing such a wonderful ode.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Monty Q. Kat said...

Which flavor do you like the best?

Sarge Charlie said...

You sure creative Miss Daisy

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you are indeed the most cleverestestest poodin we have ever met.

Luf, Us

The Furry Kids said...

Excellent ode, Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

They sound very yummy Daisy. We think our Mommy should buy some for us.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I hopes you gotteds more temptayshuns for that one?

Dma said...

Muy Bueno!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Amazing and very talented you are Daisy!

Happy Snappy Thursday to you and Pix!

LZ said...

Mmm...now I'm dying for some but they are in locked in the toy closet. No fair!

Latte

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think I am very lucky because TT sent me the tempatations~! Or I will never know why you love it so so much~!!!

Now I really completely understand why you make this T13~!
Yummy yummy Yummy~!!!!

Rian Fike said...

A cat that speaks Spanish? Suh-weet.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What an excellent TT on the treats!

Forty Paws said...

RE: 2 Orinchs. We didn't know there were 2 either until Maw went outside to break up a howling event on Friday night and saw 2 Orinchs spitting and hissing at each other. Maw wonders if it's Orinch's son or his brother?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those Temptations people should make you their spokescat! You should be on every package of them giving your recommendations! Yummmmmm!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those Temptations people should make you their spokescat! You should be on every package of them giving your recommendations! Yummmmmm!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, what a great ode to temptations. I feel like that about almost any food. Except maybe chocolate chip cookies.

Roxy

L. Alida said...

What a great T13! Temptations are the only thing my three kitties agree on. They love them.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Karen said...

Daisy, we are so on the same wavelength! You wrote your TT to temptations (very creatively indeed) and I wrote mine to Gin (not quite so creatively). Temptations up for you and bottoms up for me!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is great Daisy! I agree with all of them!

Unknown said...

Fabulous poem Daisy. You make me want to consume a whole bag!

We haven't heard much about Pixie these days, how is she doing?

Anonymous said...

Such an excited look on your cute little face Daisy. We agree with all your 13 reasons to love Temptations.

Siani said...

I love the look on your face in the pic, Daisy. And the poem is a true labor of love - well done! Happy TFTT [Temptations-filled Thursday Thirteen]!

My TT is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Tybalt said...

That Thursday Thirteen gave me a Temptations craving . . . yum!

Mickey's Musings said...

Perfect!!!makes me hungry for Temptations :)
Purrs Mickey

ASTOR CATS said...

Fabulous T13! Temptations deserve and ode and your's is spot on!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Queen of Halloween said...

I used to feel that way about them but now they make me sick...won't even touch them! Makes Thumber real happy cause they're her favorite and just the noise of the package makes her come running! TY for always commenting on my site and words of comfor when I was sick...lots of purrs to you!
Suki

Sunny's Mommy said...

I like your ode to Temptations. It's very good!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

What a fabulous list Daisy! Very creative!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

snack fit for a queen indeed!!! Fantastic TT! x

TheSlyCat said...

What a great Thursday Thirteen!!!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's grate daisy. we can see furrom yer pikchur how much you like them.Yoo should be a Temtayshuns Sooper Model.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy, I tinks you iz a poetess fur doze tingz.

Anonymous said...

I know you LOVE Temptations, I think the whole blogosphere knows that.:)

This ode to your Holy Grail is FANTASTIC!! :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Aaaahhhh, Temptations.
--JB

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that's a fabyoolus Ode to Temptayshuns, and I agree with efurry line -- they are SOOOOOO yummiferous!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

PB 'n J said...

What a wonderful poem - well done!

The Cat Realm said...

Temptations and lizards. Good choices! I have a lot of catch up to do - I was too busy with the CCSI to visit. All your last posts are SOOOOOO funny! You are funny! AND a great actress! It was so good to have you on the set, I hope we will work together again in the future...?
Are you having fun at the red carpet party? And tomorrow is THE BIG DAY....
See you at the opening!
Karl

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with your Ode to Temptations, Daisy! Lovely, simply lovely. And I hear my tummy growling! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Phoebe said...

That was a very good poem and a tribute to Temptations. I have never tasted them, myself. But I believe you that they are very good.

Karen Jo said...

I love your ode to Temptations, Daisy. I agree with the other kitties that the Temptations company should make you their spokescat and pay you in Temptations, naturally.

Thank you so much for your kind words about my sister-in-law. They helped me tremendously.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

VERY nice. We are impresseded!

The Wanderer said...

We woves Temptations too! This week is all abouts the food in our house! Also, we woved that bunny impersinations you did yesterdays, that was cool!!

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a great Ode to Temptations! You are so poetic Daisy!
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails