Friday, December 14, 2007

Fashion Friday: Open me first!

Well, I am not exactly sure you if you can call this a "fashion" or not. Because today, I am dressed up as a special holiday present! I even come with a gift tag and pretty red bow. Boy am I getting excited about Christmas!
You might notice that this outfit comes with velcro straps that are supposed to fasten at the sides. My tummy is a little too big, so I cannot fasten the straps. I guess I should be wrapped in a bigger box!

Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dearest Daisy,

I think the Box is just ok~!
So is your belly~!!!!!
If cat doesn't have a little bit bigger belly, that is not beautiful and cute~!!!!!

You have a just fine belly for sure~!
I like your gift outfit,
I think you are the best Christmas gift for your mommy every year~!!!
I am sure about that~!!!!
Just a little bit wondering how will Pixie look if she wear this....better not, I don't want her getting mad~!!! Happy is good for her~!!

Say hi to your mommy and daddy for me and michico~!
And Have a wonderful Weekend to you and Pixie~!!!

Purr,
Adan

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh that is a great outfit! We love it!

Zoolatry said...

We appurrove of the bow on your pretty head... but that boxything looks like entrapment to us...
and who TAGGED you...

Anonymous said...

OMG! Ha, ha. Cute.

Ramses said...

I'z bet I know who you'd like to have unwrap you Daisy! ;)

Parker said...

Who wouldn't love getting you for a gift? I think the pretty bow looks very nice!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You make an adorable present Daisy. I bet anyone would love to find you under their tree!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo make a lovely purrezzunt daisy. Are yoo gitting postid to Skeezix?

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you are the cutest parcel we've ever seen!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are ever so adorable as a gift wrapped christmas package. What bean could resist opening you if you were under their tree?

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Sarge Charlie said...

You are just a superstar Miss Daisy, wish you could be under my tree.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I think that is very cute! You made momma giggle. How did you get that bow to stay? You must have super posture it is hard to balance stuff of on your head. ~Queen Snickers

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ur a cute little pressie daisy

Mickey's Musings said...

You are a cute package,heehee
You do not have your tag filled out but I bet you will put Skeezix on it ;) Heehee.
Purrs Mickey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look lovely honey pie! just purrfect!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

You're a very pretty present Daisy. Everybody would like to receive you for Christmas.

Titus said...

Are you going to mail yourself to Skeezix? I bet he would flip out if you showed up at his house!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look great as always Daisy. The bow is so cute. We tried to put the bow Mommy has on a present on our head but Mommy got annoyed with us for messing up her perfectly wrapped present. We think everyone must have been naughty this year cause there is only one present under the tree. Maybe Mommy is just pokey. Socks says she has presents hidden in the hall closet.

Scylla & Charybdis

Meowers from Missouri said...

miss daisy, you is just the cutest present efurr! skeezy will be furry lucky if he finds you unner HIS tree!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! You would make a wonderful Christmas present! :)

Tara said...

You make such a lovely present Daisy!

Tara

Dma said...

The bow is my favorite part of the costume. Nice.

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
You are the best and cutest present ever!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

LZ said...

You look like the bestest present ever!! I hope I get one just like you.

Kaze

Randi said...

Oh Daisey! I wonder if I ask for a kitty from Santa Paws/Claws if he'll bring me a kitty just like you ..all wrapped up & snug in a present box....More & more, I'm anxiously awaiting my first introduction to a kitty outside...but it never seems to happen..the remain very exotic creatures to me...Do you think they are scared of me, Daisy? I'm big & black & weigh 90 pounds...but I'd love to meet a kitty!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Skeezix the Cat said...

I shur wood like to find yoo under my Krissmiss tree! But I'm not shur it wood be rite for me to unrap yoo. At leest, not until we're going steddy.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look very cute Daisy! A purrfect present!

The M's said...

Here you go again, being so cute.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dang Daisy, everything looks good on yoo!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I do not think you need a box, because you are a gift to everyone every day anyway.

G.

(Chey would never say something like that even to Latte).

Isis said...

Oh you'z look so cute Daisy! :) Oh and look I'z gotted my own bloggy now! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are a cutie Daisy!

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!

You have the greatest costumes ever, and you look great in everything! I am super excited about Christmas too.

Love Clover xo

Chrissie said...

I wonder who's name will go on your gift tag, Daisy? That is the cutest costume for Christmas-very original!

Milton said...

Daisy,
I'd open you first thing!

Maybe the sweet purrin' will give you away. What a great pressie to find under the tree.

PB 'n J said...

You're the best looking package ever!

Asta said...

Daisy you awe the pwettiest pwesent evew..Youw tummy is the pawfect size and i wish you wewe undew my twee waiting fow me
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh Daisy, we sense an after-Christmas diet headed your way. Gidget is a bit big around the middle too. We can't figure out why as she's never in a hurry to eat- she must be a closet eater-no one ever sees her doing it.

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, you are so cute as a present. I hope you are a present for your mom, otherwise I think she would miss you very much.

Roxy

Shilgiah the Cat said...

What a cute present you are! Daisy, you always have such interesting fashion styles.

Tybalt said...

Daisy, anyone would be super lucky to have you under their tree! Very cute! Purrrs.

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy your the best gift :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh, that is a great outfit Daisy. Who wouldn't want to find you under their tree on Christmas morning!

The Furry Kids said...

Dear Daisy,

You do not have to be strong to use your paw to get more scritches. You just have to lightly touch the scritcher. I bet a little clawr digging would do the trick, too, if you wanted to try that. One can never have too many scritches!

Your pal,
Titus

L. Alida said...

If I found a cute little curly girl like you under my tree I would be so happy!
Love and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya sure make a great gift! We think ya look very cute...

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Daisy,

What a cute itty-bitty green & red flower you really are. & I yam tellin' you dat I fur one, like a bit of a tummy on a pretty gurl.

The Crew said...

Your look perfect! But Daisy, if YOUR tummy is big, what does make MINE?!



Tipper

Motor Home Cats said...

We can't believe that the present doesn't fit your tummy - you are so delicate and tiny. Your mommy must have gotten you the wrong size. Mom says you look adorable and we would love to chew on the bow on your head.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, YOu are a very very cute Christmas Present and it is okay that you are a bit chubby. So many fashion models these days have eating disorders and we are glad that you do not.

Happy Snappy Week-end to you and your big sister Pixie

Purrrs and very gentle headbutts, Caesar

Anonymous said...

Oh my... hahahaha... this is not every week fashion, but it is holiday fashion.

You are excited about Christmas...? Hmm, I hope they find Santa before then. :)

Headbutts and nose kiss to you & Pixie

Tiger Lily said...

You are a perfect present for anyone Daisy! Your Mommie better be careful or Skeezix will not want to let you go home if you are able to visit him sometime.

You look so cute in that box outfit ... I think it definitely qualifies as fashion.

LZ said...

Daisy go over to Crazy Meezers right away!!!

Kaze

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I likes your bow, its very prettys.

Gretchen said...

You make a very pretty package...
And I like your temptation ode...my favorite, too.

Hugs...G

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you are a true gift to the world!! We are excited about Christmas, too!!! Mr. Chen got his secret paws yesterday!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look like the furry cutest present EVER!

I'm so glad that your Daisy vase got to you an' that you like it. When I saw it, I said, "That vase looks just like my friend Daisy the Curly Cat! Mom! You MUST get it an' send it to Daisy!" So she did.

Happy Holidays!
DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you make the best present! That is the cutest outfit!
Your FL furiends,

Kitikata-san said...

Daisy! You are just too cute as a present!

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy in the second photo you remind us of an ambulance driver in a war. Or a Red Cross worker.
Maybe we need more coffee.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
wowie kazowie ... if sumcat gotta prezent like u ... wutta surprize!
dat wood be grate!
luv--jh

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are adorable wrapped as a special holiday present :-)

The WriggleButts said...

Now our Mom says she'd like a gift like that for Christmas! ;)

the WriggleButts

The WriggleButts said...

Now our Mom says she'd like a gift like that for Christmas! ;)

the WriggleButts

Related Posts with Thumbnails