Saturday, December 15, 2007

Photo Hunters #47: Small

The Photo Hunters theme this week is small. I am going to show you how I have a very small head. All my caps are size XS; I think this is the very smallest size. Here I am getting my chin scritched. I like this a lot, so I have a small smile on my face. But this led to a small bitey...
See my small teeths?
Giving the bitey so close to Christmas could be a small mistake...
And here are the small holes I made in my Mommie's hand.
But we made up. Now I am enjoying another chin scritch. See my small heart-shaped nose?


Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

*hehe* cute pics Daisy...we love the last one.
Hope didn't give your Mum too much bitey..just a little is ok.

Congratulations on winning our competition, we can wait to see your pictures in it. Our Mum will email you soon for your address.

Poppy Q said...

You does look likes you is smiling Daisy Doo. But what are you doing biting your mommy? I hope she didn't give you any temptations after that.

Have a nice weekend ladies.

Parker said...

I think that your mommy gives good scritches!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do not ever break the skin when I put the bitey on my Bean. Stinky Rental Cat do that once and I was very made, not only that he should have put the bitey on my Bean, but that he put holes in her hand doing it. And she has really tough hide so it's hard to put holes in her hand to start with.

Team Tabby said...

Even though the bitey holes are small, we glad you and mom made up and you got more scritchies.

Mindy & Moe

Sasha said...

Daisy, biting is bad. You should say this to yourself if you feel like biting your mummy again. If you made holes in her hand you are definitely biting her too hard. Remind yourself that her skin is soft and delicate and you must restrain yourself.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are petite!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

I like your SMALL theme!I think that your whole body qualifies as SMALL :)
Giving your Mom bites may be a SMALL mistake,but you made up so Santa willbe pleased :)
Purrs Mickey

jams o donnell said...

Aww who could be mad at you for long Daisy? As ever a wonderful of photos. Happy weekend

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Bities, no matter how big or small, are never a good idea right before Christmas! We love your heart nose!

Karen said...

what a darling you are. as is your momma.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think a small bitey would be OK. On the other hand we made a big mistake. We killed Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Mommy is very cross with us. Sockie~Pooh said she will put him back together when whe has time. We are very glad she can put him back together.

Scylla & Charybdis

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm seein a small smile on yer face daisy!
small biteyz mite not be too smart jus befor chrissmuss!
luv--jh

Monty Q. Kat said...

It was just a small love nibble.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy,

These small love bite holes are so many~!!!!
Your mommy's skin now is becoming the super skin~!!!!!!!

You have very adorable face, those scritch must be very very comfortable~!!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you are small all over! It is a very good thing that your bites are small or you might get coal in your stocking.

Luf, Us

Sarge Charlie said...

I know it was an accident when you made the small hole in mommie's hand. Your nose is cute but I think you are all heart.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I like the examples of "small" things in your post. That was very clever!

Of course the photos are cute, too.

Cindy said...

Cute pictures of "chin scritching"- better be careful about those love bites, though!

Chrissie said...

You're just small all over Daisy. Thank goodness that your biteys are small, for your mommie's sake! Did you get Temptations after this photo-shoot?

Karen said...

I hope you didnt get small temptations but big ones :) I always enjoy reading your blog everyday. You are adorable and have great posts

Nomi said...

Daisy darling, you should nefer bitee the hand that feeds you ! But you is soooo adorable and cute and petite that...oh well, just twy not to do it again.

jenianddean said...

We always knew you we small but now we have proof!
--Jasper

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are so preciously petite! I think your entire body is smaller than my head!

Sorry about the wrong link in Mr. Linky - my paws work faster than my big head!

Rocky

Boy said...

you do have a vewy cute small head Daisy!

Anonymous said...

You have a very lovley small head, Daisy!

Jimmy Joe said...

You have a cute small smile, Daisy! I hope your momma doesn't tell Santa about the small biteys, though.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

I would lay off the biteys until after Christmas. That way you don't have to worry whether it's a small mistake, or a big one. I think it could possibly be a big mistake. Especially if Santa Paws finds out.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mommie want to kiss yer small little nose

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You give very delicate little love bites Daisy. I liked that small.

Tara said...

You have such a sweet face Daisy, no wonder you can get away with the bitey so close to Christmas....
Tara

Siani said...

Oh Daisy - another bitey? It's a good thing you're so cute, and that your mommy loves you! I'm sure it's only an affectionate bitey, though. Have a lovely, purry weekend!

My PhotoHunt pics are up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Mommy Lutchi said...

very sweet kitty, Mine is up at 4Seasons Of My Life
and 2Cents Worth . Hope you can visit me too. Happy Hunting !!!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

If you had a black nose (like Tom Tom) you would have the classic "gorilla nose" like he does. He scrunches his nose up the very same way when he gets chin scritches. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

L. Alida said...

Oh I just love itty bitty kitties! Even after you bite I'm sure your momma loves you honey.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe small and pawfect and bootiful!!
I love youw eyes and heawt shaped nosey!
but whya we you wepaying chin skwitchies with biteys???
I think this is why I'm a tiny bit scawed of catses
smoochie kisses
Asta

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is sure a cute little nose!

Christine and FAZ said...

You must be very special Daisy to have a heart-shaped nose. FAZ

**"Liza"** said...

ohhh no.. lol..hes very playful cat! ;) have a great weekend! Mine is up too

Smiler said...

She's adorable. My cat is a little guy too. Small cat, big temperament! My first Photo Hunt... hope you're having a great weekend.

Jan Price said...

Daisy,

We think it is bad luck to bite your human so close to Christmas. Because, as you know, one bite leads to another. And another. It's addictive. You want to remain cuddly until AFTER Christmas.

Jan's Funny Farm

Poppy said...

I like your small smile very much, Daisy. I also LOVE your bunny impersonation from a few days ago. I do "bunny ears" too, but only when I am feeling very apprehensive about something. Usually it's when Clover gets all up in my face. :)

Poppy

Pamela said...

Aw Daisy... sweet lil love bites! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MaoMao said...

squee, squee, SQUEE!

There goes my Momma again! she loves yur sweet little smile.

and that bitey thing -- you and Dorydoo could be twinsies in that way cuz Dorydoo loves givin Momma love bites, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Well, I guess if they are tiny holes it's ok...

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, those are such precious pictures of you! And oh, scritches are just sooooo wonderful, aren't they... *big smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Natalie said...

Small and cute!

My Photo Hunt is up too! :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
I am small too. Looks like you have a good mom scratcher. Thanks for coming by my site again to visit. Daddy Len is a pilot for American Airlines...
See you again soon!
--JB

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Daisy yoo haf da sweetest small pretty head in da werld.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I CAN SEE THE BOOGERS UP YER NOZE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy be keerful wiv the small bitey or yoo might git a small black rock furr Chris Mouse.

Tesla and Hansel said...

thanks for the notey daisy!

You knows, i never knews there were different kinds of calicos. i just knew that all calicos are females.

Seeeeees, males will just have to envy our beauty. :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very sweet photos Daisy. :) Giving the bitey this close to Christmas might not be the smartest thing to do.

Andree said...

OH those are love bites! I recognize those from the marks on my hands. Be gentle, Daisy! Have a wonderful and warm weekend!

Dragonstar said...

Daisy, you are so beautiful. Those are sweet small toothmarks.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, OK, those are SMALL teef holes, so you will probably be mostly fergiven. But spect ya just lost out on ONE small prezzie...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

The Bitey is so much fun ... I don't know why beans don't like it much. It doesn't hurt 'em, right? So what's the big deal?

Love those teeth an' your little heart-shaped nosie.

DMM

The WriggleButts said...

Wow Daisy, you're so cute! We have a bit of trouble understanding the biting of your mommie, but the rest makes perfect sense. You do make very pretty holes, though, almost like piercing or tattoos..

the WriggleButts

Related Posts with Thumbnails