Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is another comic I made about Santa Claws!


The moral of this comic is to never give up! I think my plan might work.
Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Is thats northpole dot com? Dids you see yous can track Santa from there with the help of somethings called NORAD!

Leslie said...

Hey Daisy, mom has one week left of school. So tomorrow she is having the kids do Science experiments, but FIRST, they will get to read this! We put up the link on the Pyewacket's party site.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope your plan works, Daisy!

Nomi said...

Wif your bootiful angelic face Daisy, how cud santa claws not gif you a loverly pressie ??

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done Daisy. That plan is sure to work when Santa sees what a good little angel you are.

Parker said...

What a very good idea Daisy!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Well, it does say right on the top of your blog that you're a good cat. What more proof could santa want?

Chrissie said...

Except for a few biteys, which were probably justified, I think you've been a very good girl, Daisy. Santa should bring you everything on your list!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Even we want to send you presents after reading your comic! We're sure it will work!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a good plan.
We hope you had Pixie have a terrifical Sunday

purrrrs and purrrs

Mickey's Musings said...

Neat idea! I hope Santa likes youe e-mail :) You have neen mostly good though,right? I think that counts :)
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It will work~!
I bet~!

How could Santa will unbelieve such a cute adorable girl like you~!?!!!

You made all of us so happy and joy just because seeing you~! That makes you are very very good~!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a great moral - never give up till you get what you want. I bet Santa will give you whatever yoo want. We think you have been a furry good girl all year.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm putting a $20 under the cookie tray...

The Cat Realm said...

I know how you can show Santa that you are good!!!!
Go to Sassy and help the CCSI team to find him!!!!
Karl

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you could just tell santa to ask me honey, i'll tell him you were REAL good!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think your plan will work. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well of course yoor a good gerl, just look at dat angelic face. Besides, it says so right on da top of yoor blog! Um, do we get points fur at least trying to be good?

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a good plan - I think it will work. Can you tell him I've been good, too?

Sarge Charlie said...

You know if Santa asks the Old Sarge he will be getting an earful about how good and nice Miss Daisy the Curly Cat has been this year. Ho Ho Ho

Andree said...

Hi Daisy you little Christmas angel. You are up again. The MagnifiCAT!

Dma said...

nice comic. I wonder how Santa can read emails, make toys and check his lists all at this busy time of year... what a talented fellow.

Milton said...

Daisy,
I'm gonna write and tell Santa about the Secret Paws package you sent to me. You were so generous he's sure to put you in the good column.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We will vouch for your goodness, Daisy, if our opinion counts for anything.

~J&B

zevo hussein calamari said...

Wow.. that was so cool. We are sure Santa believes you. How could he say no to you? You are adorable.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, of course you is an angel

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

I have no doubt that you've been good, Daisy. Even when you're bad -- YOU'RE GOOD.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i think it will werk

Asta said...

Daisy
Youw plan is suwe to wowk...that pictoowe of you as an angel is pwoof positive!
good luck!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Shaggy and Scout said...

You have been the bestest little girl in the world! Santa should leave lots of good stuff for you!

Sassy Kat said...

If ya need a witness that ya have been a good girl I will volunteer. Ya are the sweetiest good girl that I know.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it worked because I think you have been very good Daisy.

G.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

And you know.. I am playing Mrs. Claus so that should count, huh?!

G.

Tyler said...

So Daisy, I'm confused. Were a good girl? Or were you naughty and you're trying to FOOL Santa? The angelic picture will only work if you're a true angel, which I bet is the case. I think Santa understands that a kitty just has to put the bitey on her mom's hand every once in a while. (But just in case, I wouldn't do it again until after Christmouse. If you share something with Pixie, you're guaranteed a Santa visit, I'm almost positive. But it has to be something you really love.)

DK & The Fluffies said...

Of course you were an angel!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, I just know Santa will bring you and Pixie all kinds of good kitty stuff. You're so cute! ;)
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

I think it will work... Don't worry, Daisy! I think Santa will bring you lots and lots of treats.

o<]:-D)}

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Very cute comics, Daisy. We hope yer plan workd good!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dasiy,

Your one of the sweetest kitty's I know I'm sure Santa will bring you gifts :)

The Furry Fighter said...

yup - i would say that is an excellent moral Daisy :)

today is very special for m today Daisy and I would like you to come on over and collect an Award that I have made...

xxxx

Fat Eric said...

I'm sure you will be OK with Santa Daisy, and I promise not to tell him you put the bitey on your mum the other day...

Kimo and Sabi said...

We just stopped in fer da Sunday comice - Hahahahaha! As usual, they was good!

Karen said...

Oh Daisy, some creatures just have pure hearts and happy souls and they ALWAYS get presents. Santa would never forget you...because then I would have to hunt him down and...do stuff better left unsaid. So don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Daisy, Santa knows you have been good! You'll get lots of pretty presents and fun things to play with, I'm sure!

Katie @ A Byootaful Life

The Devil Dog said...

I bet your plan will work just fine, Daisy.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Daisy, Santa must love you! I think you have just the right attittude for the nice list. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails