Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gold Star Special Award!

I am very proud and honored to receive this special award from my good friend, Storm. Here is what she said about me:

...before I read her blog I had no idea that cats wore clothes and went out strollering!!! She opened my eyes to how wonderful and tolerant some cats can be of their Beans! What a lady (and a very fashionable one at that!).
Here are the rules for the award:
The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by Storm, The Furry Fighter, and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.

1) Post the rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.

2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!

I am going to pass this beautiful award on to:

Chase: She is a truly beautiful and extraordinary cat. When Chase was just a baby, she had an accident that changed the way she looks. Even though she looks a little different, Chase is a happy cat, and wants to help others. She is a certified Animal Assistance Therapy Pet! I am so proud of Chase, and it is my honor to pass this award on to her.

Skeezix
: My special friend Skeezix is the reason I started my blog in the first place! He also inspired me to wear beautiful fashions and I look to him for fashion advice. Skeezix has helped many, many cats with his Cat Blog Help Center, and he sponsors lots of fun contests with fabulous prizes. He makes me laugh and smile every day. And he is handsome. And muscular. What a mancat!

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOWIE KAZOWIE! Thank yoo, Daisy!!! I am vary honored to be the reezin yoo started yer blog cuz yer blog is like the most popyuler cat blog in the yooniverse!!!! And yoo give me an insentive to dress up nice cuz I wanna look GOOD for yoo!!!! Thank yoo!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!
Congratulations~!!!
Storm has the best taste, and she said so true about your excellent blog!!!

Keep your style~!
You rule our world~!

Anonymous said...

Can't think of a nicer kitty!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Congratulations on your award, Daisy dear! It is so very well deserved -- you are a darling! And you made great choices of kitties to pass it on to -- Chase and Skeezix are fabulous. They are inspirations and friends to all kitties!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations Daisy! You really deserve the award and your choices for passing on the award are equally deserving. SS is back and I can come to tell you what a nice figure you cut on the red carpet in your elegant pink gown. It suited you to a T. Come over to my blog. I have some Christmas small presents for you.

Kitty Cat Cast said...

Hey Daisy!

Here is a real cute little virtual kitty to play with.
But if you want to see the real thing please come and see my brother and I and what we are doing for Christmas at: If you would like to see our podcast it is at:
http://catcast.podomatic.com

or subscribe through iTunes

Siani said...

Hey Bitey-Girl! You have another award waiting for you at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

PerfectTosca said...

Nice award, Lil Sister! You deserve it cause you are one cool kit. Arrroooooooo!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you for tellig us about Chase. We think she is a truly inspiring cat.

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Congratulations on your awardie Dasiy. This is so special and we are really proud of ours.
Chase and Skeezix, these were certainly some choices we had as well!
Chase is amazing and adorable, and Skeezix is very talented and caring

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails