Monday, December 17, 2007

Magical Monday: My Dreams Came True!

I must be the luckiest cat in the whole world! Because, look what I got from my friends at HOTCOOLDOGCAT. This very, very beautiful jeweled edge cat collar! And it even has my name on it. I feel like a star wearing this collar. Here is my proudest pose. The collar closes with this really cute heart-shaped link. And you can add more links to make the collar fit perfectly.
At first Pixie was a little bit sad. But then she found out that she got her own special collar, too, and she smiled big! The collar matches her nose. Pixie was so proud of her collar that she modeled like a professional.
Here is a picture of both collars. I love sparkly things. Don't you think they are beautiful? I been thinking I might need to hire a bodyguard for when I wear my fancy collar.
But, wait! It gets even better. Because I also got my very own Party Collar! It is the most glamorous collar in the whole entire world. It ties into this fancy, frilly bow. And best of all, it is my most favorite color, pink! I think I am ready to party now.
I just had to run over to the mirror to see what I looked like. I couldn't take my eyes off myself. Is that wrong of me? I think I have stars in my eyes.
We also got some of the funnest toys. They are called T-Nips, and they look like tea bags, only much better. Because there is catnip inside. And there is a long ribbon to play with, and a pretty bell on the end. They come in different colors, but I claimed the pink one. And I am holding on tightly.
And finally, we got these cute ornaments. My Mommie had to put them on the tree because I am Not Allowed to climb in there. They have sparkly crystals on them, too.
I think Santa must have gotten the e-mail I sent him yesterday. Because I thought I was only going to get some coal this year. This proves that Santa Claws, he is REAL!

If you want to see some truly special and unique gift ideas, I hope you will take a look at the beautiful things at HOTCOOLDOGCAT. Thank you ever so much, I am a happy cat!

Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

I'm speechless at how beautiful those things are! I have to go look at that site!

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

You girls look very beautiful in your new collars!! Those are lovely gifts!

Ninja & Brenda

PerfectTosca said...

Wow Daisy girl, you look FABULOUS! I mean you should be like a Movie Star cat or something! I wish I could look good in cool collars like you do, but I got all this fur and my collars don't even show! The woman says i could wear a piece of clothesline and nobody would know it! How unfair is that! But I am thrilled to live my collar fetish vicariously thru the lovely Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You and Pixie look gorgeous in your fancy collars, and how neat that they have your name on them.

We got collars for Christmas too.Charybdis (purple) & Sockie~Pooh (blue) have a bell on their collars so we can hear them coming. But I think my collar is best of all cause it is pink(Mommy couldn't find a pink one with a bell, but they all have sparkles).

~Scylla

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Pixie and you look very glamorous in your new collars.

Ramses said...

Dat's one purrty collar you'z gotted Daisy, I'z like Pixie's one too! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,all those things you and Pixie got are very pretty indeed!! As for a bodyguard,I don't think you will have a problem finding one ;)
Purrs Mickey

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy. You an Pixie both have beautiful collars! Your party collar and ornaments are beautiful too!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! We gotted blinded by all the sparkly diamonds on your new collars! Even Pixie liked hers.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you and pixie look so elegant

Unknown said...

Wow daisy!
You and Pixie have some serious bling!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo Daisy what beautiful collars that you and Pixie got! They look so beautiful and sparkly. I do not know if I would like a collar because I have never had one. Maybe I will try because you and Pixie are so fashionable in yours!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! Omigosh, dat is some sereeus bling. Pixie looks so lovely in hers. We'll haf to have mom check out dat site, since we spent all our allowance on more catnip mice...

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, what beautiful collars on you and Pixie! I know that Willow and I would like to go buy some of those pretty nip bags. At that site I saw a lovely little sign for my cat bed which says "Go Away I'm Asleep!". With that maybe I can finish my naps!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

TheSlyCat said...

Those are great gifts!!! Pixie does look very professional! Maybe you two could work together for a photo shoot sometime. Have a great week!!!

jenianddean said...

OH Daisy! You and Pixie are so super lucky to get such great presents! My mom loves your party collar. She wants to get one for Maggie, but I said Maggie would only put the bitey on the bow. We'll see...

I think Santa did get your email yesterday. Yippee!!

Have a great day!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These 2 are the most beautiful collar~!
And especially made for you~!!
These are your own unique fansy beautiful collars~! That's wonderful~!!

You both look very beautiful~!
What a pretty cutey lovely adorable sisters~!!!!

Isis said...

Oh I'z love your collars! Iffen I wasn't feelin' so flirty I'd have been a good girl and shown everykitty d'stocking Mummy maded me for Kissmouse! :)

Dma said...

Great collars. Guess I was wrong yesterday about santa having enuf time to check his emails.

Unknown said...

Pixie has the thoughtful, far away look down pat!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy! How awsome - very beautiful! and Pixie looks absolutely beautiful in her collar!

LZ said...

Wow!!! Those are amazing gifts! You are one popular little cat for sure.

Kaze

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those are stunning collars! Bean get me fancy one with glittery stones on it, but I was bad cat and losed it. It was hard to catch birds with it one because the lights on the stones tipped them off.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look absolutely gorgeous. I love that collar. When will you be wearing the party collar? I think it is stunning.

Tara said...

Daisy, those are just lovely, and the look purrfect on you!
Tara

ASTOR CATS said...

Wow, those are really pretty collars and you and Pixie look just great in them. We're going to check our HOTCOOLDOGCAT right away!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

None said...

Oh! You both look so beautiful! I would be smilling too :)

You wear pink well Daisy!

Purrrs,
Tamra

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those collars are CUTE! And Meowm really likes the ornaments!!!!

Anonymous said...

If we looked that good, we'd sit in front of the mirron all day Daisy. And those T-nips look like a lot of fun - they're going on our list for Santa right now.
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy you and Pixie are just incredibly adorable! You curly girls are so photogenic too. I think you could be professional models. :) I knew Santa would visit you.
Kitty Hugs and Purrs
Lorianna

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow! Those are amazing! I love collars and those are too cool. I looked at the site but Momma said I would have to go day hunting and earn green papers myself if I wanted one. :( Maybe I can save up my nip allowance for a year... I really liked the Angel shirts too! ~Queen Snickers

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You two look gorgeous!! Even the foster kits said so, too. I am going over to the HOTCOOLDOGCAT right now. Maybe I can play with my mammas credit card numbers on the keyboard heheh

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

All your gifts are beautiful especially the collar with your name.
I visited the site yet I think the prices are alittle out of mom's budget (Sigh).

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Wow - those are just wonderful. We are pirates so we know the good stuff when we see it and you got it! Just beautiful!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

THose are wonderful things you got Daisy! The collar is just right! And we are glad Daisy got one too. She looks so proud and happy in her picture!

Anonymous said...

How purrrrrrrrty!
See? You've been very, very good this year!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think those are the most beautiful sparkly collars I have ever seen! You both look so beautiful with your collars on :-D Congratulations on all the cool loot your Mommy got you!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow..those are beautiful collars...I am rushing over there to buy one! x

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh wow! you both look so stunning. Pixie, you must've taught Daisy some of her great modeling moves because you are a natural! I love both your collars. The colors are perfect for you.

I'm going to make mommy shop at that great place right now!

Tybalt said...

Wow! What wonderful things you got!

Clover said...

Daisy! You and your sister look BEAUTIFUL in your collars! You both look like great models! I am going to look on that website. Maybe I can find something that will make me as beautiful as you!
Love Clover xo
P.S. Congratulations on your Gold Star!! You deserve it!

The Lazy Iguana said...

I had a cat that climbed the Christmas tree. It fell over.

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow ~ Daisy and Pixie, you all look MAH-VELOUS, darlings!

Oh, and Daisy, I just found you at
The Mean Kitty Gallery, too (I hope Santa Claws doesn't know you're a Mean Kitty!!!)
http://www.meankitty.com/Gallery1/daisycurly.htm

luv,
Not The Mama

Poppy said...

Congratulations on all your fun presents, Daisy. You and Pixie look very nice in those collars.

(I am a poor, sad doggy right now...that's why I don't have any exclamation marks.)

Poppy

The Furry Fighter said...

wow - you and your sis certainly carry off those collars with the utmost style!

you also made two great choices for the Extraordinary Gold Star Award! Ise never met Chase before, what a truly wonderful little cat! thank you for the introduction! xxxx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
Wow, you look like a princess! Those collars are beautiful. I will have to check out that site and give my mom some hints for Santa!
--JB

Unknown said...

Those are very lovely collars! I am going to send my Mum to that sight to buy me one!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What byootyful collers. Yoo and Pixie look so glammeruss in them.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What beautiful collars! And with your names on them too. Wow! You would have to be the best dressed kitty there is!

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie kazowie, what beeyootiful kollars! Marilyn and Dorydoo are both goin bats, they love how glamorous you and Pixie look. Momma's gonna hafta check out that kool site!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Randi said...

WOW DAISY!

I think you need to do a spoof on Marilyn Monrow (or as you could call her Meowrow) Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend! I can just see you all glammed up & glittery! Oh..what a show it would be!

I made my mom/secretary go to that website to see about a collar for me..but I think my furs are way to long around my neck to see something as pretty as that..but I'm still gonna put it on my list to Santa Paws/Claws....I wonder if he'll get it in time for Christmas?

Love & Licks,
Randi

Team Tabby said...

You and Pixie look so regal, Daisy, in those lovely collars!!

Mindy & Moe

Anonymous said...

That party collar is too much! If only I had an outfit of that caliber to go out in.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh you both look so gorgeous in those new collars - they are fantastic! What a great haul you guys got from Hotcooldogcat, Daisy!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, dear, you and Pixie look so glamorous in your collars! You are such lovely, fashionable girls. And I love that party collar for festive occasions -- the pink is simply smashing!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! You're so lucky! I like anything that sparkles and glitters!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooh, the sparkly is pretty! You and Pixie are very lucky Daisy!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What pretty collrs! You both look so bootiful!

Anonymous said...

You look like a movie star kitty or something! Wow! It must be a girl thing as I won't let my mom put anything near my neck or head. ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails