Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I got a fancy award!

My friend Siani gave me this pretty award called "Your Blog is a Treasure." Thanks, Siani! It sure is a fancy badge with all that gold treasure in the chest.
And now, I would like to pass this award on to Yao-Lin! His royal escapades never fail to make me smile.

Share/Bookmark

9 Notes for Daisy:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Te blog and you are both treasures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daisy :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh I agree Daisy, Mom and I always laugh when we go visit Yao-Lin!! :)
Mom calls him a "character" and laughs.
Purrs Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations :-D

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congrats, Daisy! Your blog is a treasure. We come by whenever we can, and that's almost everyday!

jenianddean said...

Congrats Daisy! It's true- your blog is a treasure!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

darlene said...

congrats on the award...and i love that pics of her....

Lux said...

Many congratulations, Daisy!

TheSlyCat said...

What are you stalking? It looks like something good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails