Friday, January 11, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Hooded Sweater

This is my striped, hooded sweater! It is not a new outfit, but I last wore it over a year ago so I do not think many cats have seen it before. Since the weather is getting a little cooler, I can finally wear it again. I like wearing things that are very colorful! Here is my sweater from the side. I am not sure why there is a tassel on top. It might be to help me get better reception. Can you hear me now?
This sweater is a size XS. I think I might be just a regular Small. And I do not really enjoy having my big ears covered up.
Once the hood part is off, I need to stretch out!
I got my regular Temptations payday, but the hood made my eyeballs get a little bit googley! Maybe I can wear my sweater with the hood up the next time I need to stay awake for a long time. I think the hood will help me keep my eyelids open.

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

Siani said...

Lovely sweater - you look so nice in it. BTW, I think my cats are planning a blog of their own soon.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look lovely in your striped hoodie, Daisy. :) We don't like wearing the hoods up on our hoodies - we our Frootbat ears, it isn't very comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Crikey you are cute!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

A hooded sweater!
I have never seen before, so it still very fresh to me~!
I love colorful things~~~~
The best part of This hooded sweater, is that tassel's place~

If this sweater's score is 8, plus that tassel, it will be 10+1~!!!!

Great~!!!!

I totally understand your meanings of stretch out, 2 weeks ago, that polo shirt just make me the same way~!! But it also means, you are very thin~!!!

Great sweater~!!
Great modeling~!!!

And I LOVE the last expression, hahahaha~!

Parker said...

The tassle alone is worth at least 5 extra Temptations!

The Lazy Iguana said...

My cats would attack me in my sleep if I even thought about making them wear anything.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy,

You look so adorable in your striped hooded sweater!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Poppy Q said...

Nice sweater Miss Daisy doo - I loves your googly eyes. They are pawsome.

Poker playing too - you are the most talented cat on the interweb.

Have a great weekend, and give Miss Pixie bananas a big high five from me.

Dma said...

Luv the sweater. The hood up look is rather cute.

Mickey's Musings said...

That sweater would definately come in handy here.Even though we are having mild weather for now, it's still way cooler than you are used to. Hoodies also keep the back of your neck warm.
Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

you would need that sweater AND a parka if you lived here Daisy!
very cute and colorful!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! You are coming in loud and clear!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We remember this sweater Daisy! It is one of our favorites, and it looks superb on you. Red is a fun color!

We hope you and Pixiekins have a very snappy Friday <3

The Furry Kids said...

We remember that sweater! It's so cute. It did give you the googly eyes. :)

Love,
Tazo

Sassy Kat said...

Since the weather has gotton so cold down your way it is a good thing that ya had that sweater to keep ya warm. It is funny how it makes your eyes pop. Wonder why? And congratulations of ya winning the mystery I had with Momo.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hey i know some old women in palm beach that look like that but theirs is from too many face lifts! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Scout said...

What Parker said!

Purrs,
Scout

Sarge Charlie said...

You are too cool Daisy, have you ever considered being a runway model.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

That is a cute sweater! It is new to me and a agree waring the hoods are kinda weird on the ears! ~Queen Snickers

Shilgiah the Cat said...

That would be nice in very cold weather but then you would need a matching pair of sweater pants.

LZ said...

I remember your hoodie and I think it is very cute. I think the tassle might be for playing? I think I would.

Kaze

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look cute in your hoodie Daisy even if it did give you googly eyes.
Concatyoolayshuns Daisy furr winning Sassy's compytishun. It is an onner furr me to be runner up to such an intellygent kitty as you.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

oh what a pretty sweater. Scylla & Charybdis

Mo and The Purries said...

Has it really been a year?
Simple comfortable fashion is so YOU.
I personally like the hood down, but you're so cute either way!
luv,
Not The Mama

Patti said...

Love the sweater!! I wonder if they make one for humans!?!?! Have a super weekend.

Tybalt said...

You look stunning in stripes, Daisy! The tassel at the top was cute. Did you hear any aliens?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy
You are a very stylish kitty!
Thats a cool hoodie
(Mommy said all that)
I like the antenna part !!!!
Frasier

Anonymous said...

Hi again
i forgot to mention that the corn cob is a chew toy.Its called Bar-b-chew !!!
Frasier

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you should not wear the hood if it keeps your eyes open. I would hate it if you were nap deprived.

Gemini

Anonymous said...

Ok...that is a great outfit! My cats would chew my arm off before I could get them into any outfit.

Anonymous said...

Me-owser, we want a hoodie too. Do they come in gray? =^..^=

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, something about that tassel on top of tour head made me giggle. You are the cutest and funniest kitty! :) I like hoodies too, but I never wear the hood. (bad hair days) I love your fashion Fridays and I love you!
Love and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

PB 'n J said...

Oooohh Daisy that is spiffy - great colors and warm!

We've tagged you for a meme over on our bloggie, stop by!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

It is definately colorful. I do not like having my ears covered up either. I think I will stick with my hoodie though, although it's been pretty warm, past few days.

Chrissie said...

I think the tassel is a laser, and you can use it to zap lizards with, just point and shoot! That's a really colorful hoodie, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy...we don't like our ears confined in any way either, but you sure did look cute in it

By the way, we have a surprise waiting for you at Catnip Corner, and you can pick it up at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

Thanks and enjoy!
Chris, Jackie, Gidget & Fritz

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look so cute in that sweater! Doesn't stretching feel good??!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look so cute in that sweater! Doesn't stretching feel good??!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Hmmm, I wish I could borrow that for when it gets really cold again. I bet I would need a much bigger size, though. It is raining today, but it is still chilly.

Roxy

jenianddean said...

OH Daisy! I love your hoodie. I think you are way cuter than that Old Navy dog, Magic. I bet it keeps you super warm.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Who We Are said...

More of a dog person, but these are adorable.

Cheers.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU just get cuter and cuter with each outfit you wear.

Purrs
Abby

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

The tassle is adorable, Daisy! It may just be there as a lure to get lizards to come close and check it out. Then you can pounce on them.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Anonymous said...

It's cute! Love the tassel on the top!

Forty Paws said...

One school here in Dallasssss outlawed hoodies. Thought you might wanna know...

Your comment on our blog cracked us up!

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

Awww...Daisy that is the cutest little itty bitty sweater I have ever seen! I really like the stripes and the tassle. It is very fashionable!

Clover said...

Daisy, you look really nice in that sweater!! I love it! I can see why you like to wear colourful things!
Love Clover xo

snowforest said...

Purretty sweater...u look pawesome :)

zevo hussein calamari said...

What a cute sweater... and as always you look adorable in it. Love the stretch!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy,
We loves that last picture of your Mommy giving you Temptations! You are just too cute for words!!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more, & our Mommy,
Karen xo

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy,
We loves that last picture of your Mommy giving you Temptations! You are just too cute for words!!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more, & our Mommy,
Karen xo

Leona said...

Oh Daisy you are just the cutest little kitty

Jan Price said...

Hey, Daisy,

We stopped by to congratulate you on your award for Sassy's mystery contest. Great detective work! We're proud of you.

jans funny farm

Anonymous said...

Very bright and colorful! Except for the hood (my ears are aching just thinking about it) you look really smart in it.

As a formerly homeless ginger tom, I hope Weeble adopts some lucky human soon. They'll be glad he did!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Darn, Daisy, yoo look good in effurything!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

I love this hoody sweater Daisy and you are so cute! What pretty eyes you have! Sending lots of love and kisses for you and Pixie. Your friend, Zed!

Headbumps and purrs from the other bad cats!

Milton said...

Daisy,

That is a perfect 10 stretch!
And your sweater is very cute.

Thanks for your kind support over the linky thing. Its really great to know that I have such really great friends!

SophieKitty said...

Daisy, you look supercute in your sweater. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I come across this blog. I say out loud "I JUST LOVE THAT CAT"

Mimi Lenox said...

Just when I think you can't get any cuter, you do! Can I borrow your sweater?

You've been tagged by The Queen of Memes. Long live the dungeon.
No Autographs Please - The Band Meme

Kimo and Sabi said...

That hoodie always looks great on you!

3 Cat Blog said...

Wow...you're very fashionable. We'd never wear anything...we like being in the nude. LOL @ that last picture! It makes you look really hungry!

Kaz's Cats said...

Love those colourful stripes! We both think you're very brave to wear the hood up over you ears. You definitely earnt lots of temptations for that.

Purrs from Gypsy & Tasha

Anonymous said...

OMG! YOU look SWEET!!!!

Anonymous said...

I gave you an awardie, come have a look!

Anonymous said...

I am totally cracking up. Even my mom's DOG hates sweaters and jackets- yet Daisy seems so content wearing hers. This is one of the best group of cat pics I have ever seen.

Andree said...

That is such a great hoodie! I love the colors on you. I agree, your ears look a bit squished. But the photo of you stretching like that — well, that's just one of the great photos of you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are simply the most adorable model I've ever seen :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You get reception with your hoodie sweater! How cool :-D

Meadow and Her Kitties said...

That is hilarious. Great picture of Daisy "getting even." My two cats have some Halloween costumes, including a pumpkin and a bat, which they absolutely love to wear ;)

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, this one came up as a suggestion to today's post -- I had never seen this sweater before. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails