Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Meme Superbowl Challenge!

My friend Sassy tagged me for a Superbowl Challenge Meme! The challenge is to dress up as the ultimate Giants or Patriot fan, cheer leader or football player. You can use real clothing or use the help of PhotoShop to make your outfits. Well, I have a large wardrobe, but (so far) I do not own any sports uniforms. So here is my Football Fantasy!


Share/Bookmark

14 Notes for Daisy:

Andree said...

You're so light and quick that you would be an asset to any team. But I don't know anything about football. I don't know if I would like to see you out there, getting all dirty and all!

Anonymous said...

Tom Brady Rocks! Excellent choice Daisy! We are counting down days to Super Bowl with our Grmapy.

Mickey's Musings said...

That pic is a real touchdown!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

LZ said...

I really want to dress up very cutely since its my team going. That Tom Brady is dreamy. Maybe while the LL is skiing she can help me with some photoshop.

Kaze

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well daisy i happen to know you have a miami jersey cause i have your photo in it! cutie pie!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Patti said...

Yea, Daisy!! Glad to see you are supporting my hometown team ... the New England Patriots!! You would make a great mascot for the team!!!

About your uniform ... as they say after field goals ... It's Good!!! :)

Go Pats!

Daisy said...

Oooh, I forgot all about my Miami Dolphins sweatshirt!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Looks good Daisy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You look great in your uniform.

But what are you? A Patriot or a Giant? We don't follow football.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at those muscles! :-)
You look amazing Daisy!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I won't tell the Dolphins that you were wearing that Patriots uniform...

Cat Naps in Italy said...

You look great! And beautiful girl kitty AND she plays football! You are the total package Daisy!

We don't know what we are going to dress up as yet, but if we are cheer leaders, we will be sure to you on!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is TERRIFIC, Daisy!

DMM

Oh, an' Pixie is featured in my TT this week!

Mimi Lenox said...

Go Daisy Go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails