Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I can get my own treats!

Look at me! I learned how to use my paws to get my own treats! Here is the little Dixie cup that I like to kick around sometimes. My Mommie put a Temptation inside to see what I could do. I reached inside the cup... And I grabbed the Temptation! I can already tell it will be very delicious.
Then I curled up my paw very tightly and dragged the Temptation out of the cup...
...and into my mouth!
I think eating with your paws is good manners. Maybe I can learn to use a spork next! I would probably be allowed to eat in restaurants if I learn how to use flatware.
Thanks for the treat, cup. You are nice.

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

Isis said...

Oh yes that's a very good trick Daisy and I'm sure if you master the spork you can go to restaurants! I can do that trick too, but can't master the spork... I shall just have to put up with Mummy's cooking it seems! ;)

Anonymous said...

Do make sure your pawsy is clean before using for food consumption, Daisy. : )

Can't wait to see u relishing the spork! hee hee

Good day to you and Pixie!

Poppy Q said...

Good work Daisy - any restaurant would be lucky to have you.

Have a nice day ladies.

Andree said...

You're such a lady that any restaurant would be lucky to have you as a guest: spork or not! I hope you don't begin to teach my Bad Boys how to find and steal the Temptations next! I have enough troubles here!

Parker said...

Those cups are perfect for Temptaations to go!
"Carry out for Miss Daisy!"

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ooo treat cups what a great idea! Maybe momma will let us have those! ~Queen Snickers

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We wish Mommy would put some Temptations in a cup for us. Now we know how to get them out. Thanks Daisy.

You are a very smart cat.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

Inspiring. Self-serve Temptations! Someone should start working on a patent. It could be marketed by late spring.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very impressive, Daisy! Nice job snagging the Temptation with your paw. :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are furry spoiled, Daisy. Our Mom would never trust us to take just one treat.

Kaz's Cats said...

Excellent work Daisy - nothing could escape your paw - especially a Temptation!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Mickey's Musings said...

That is too cool! Bet you will check out that dixie cup before whapping it from now on,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow! You eat very cleanly, Daisy. Mombean says I eat like a hog.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so talented getting that treat. The cup looks like it would be fun to play with too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you are awsome!! very nice manners too!

Dma said...

You are not only talented but also very smart. Very impressive. On a similar note I can pick up peanuts with my toes. I wouldn't eat them that way though.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

eggshulant daisy! you are smart AND cute! and i think you could eat in any restaurant...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Furry Kids said...

Oooh, Daisy! I wish we had cups with treats in them at our house.

Titus

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silverstar said...

Hi, new here.
What a clever kitty!:)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU are gorgeous, gracious and talented. I bet you could teach Miss Manners a few things...btw how is Pixie?

Purrs
Abby

Tara said...

Good job Daisy! Looks like you are getting ready to whap that cup!

Tara

Unknown said...

Wow, Daisy, you can do such neat thinks. We want to grow up to be smart and talented like you.

Unknown said...

You are very talented. We think you should get a patent on Treat Cups. Rossetti and I think Lizard flavor will work out quite nicely!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy you are so smart!!!!!
That is a great way to train get the treat~!!! Excellent~!!!!!
I am so so impress~!!!!!!!
No wonder you are so intellegent~

I am sure after a few little time, you could eat in the restaurant~!!! Lizard special~!Rare one!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey, Daisy, that is a neat trick. I think you would definitely look right at home at the fanciest of restaurants.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
P.S. I'm still laffin' over your Sunday lizard comic!

L. Alida said...

You have it all Daisy: Beauty, Charm and Intelligence! I think you are ready to go to a fancy restaurant; maybe for Valentine's Day with Skeezix. :)
Hugs and Purs,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very smart Daisy. I bet you will use a spork in no time.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are so very talented! I get water out of the big tub of water in the human litterbox room this way sometimes.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very polite!

Unknown said...

weee you is very good with hands! you look have fun in picturez. me wish join you for fun! it look yummy!!

jenianddean said...

I have a new nickname for you...The Talented Miss Daisy!! You are so amazingly talented. I bet you could use a spork.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Wanderer said...

wowwie, that is a great trick!!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

What lovely manners you have, Miss Daisy! Better than many folks I've seen on cruises. ;)

Too bad they do not allow cats. Then again, I'm not sure any cat would want to be on the ocean.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Sometimes, then the Temptation is on the table and I am on the floor, I will use my paw to try to reach for it. Bean usually sigh at this point and pick me up and put me on the table and say I not very good at problem solving. I just trying to be polite. But it is easier to eat them from the top of the table.

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe such a vewy clevew kitty, I'm suwe that you can yuse a spowk if you twy...those temptations look like theiw vewy good..so you think I would like it???
Do you know we have the same colows on ouw head??
Smoochie kisses,Asta

Tybalt said...

That is exactly how Ivy eats Loki and Dana's stinky goodness!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are such a smart girl kitty, Daisy! If you do teach yourself how to use a spork, that would be amazing! I bet besides being allowed in restaurants, you'd be on TV, too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sadie has been fishing pieces of food out of da bag and eating dem one at a time with her paws, maybe she could learn to use a spork too den da two of yoo could hit all da fancy restaurants!

Frasier said...

Oh my gosh,you are so clever!
I need to find me a cup that gives out treats too
Frasier

Anonymous said...

You have very good manners, Daisy! I like to use my paws too.

Headbutts,
a very happy Ruis:)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Are you ambeedextrus?

Anonymous said...

I must learn this so I won't need mom for treats. I tagged you for a meme please go to my blog and see :)

The Crew said...

Nice technique, dear. I think we cats who have good table manners should be seated in all the best eating establishments! Of course, that would mean only me and Misty, 'cause our brothers are messy eaters.

Tipper

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Daisy. You are a resourceful cat! (I guess it helps to have a strong incentive...)

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, Daisy, you are so smart, talentedand patient. I don't think I would be patient enough to do all that. You also take great photos.

Roxy

Unknown said...

If you learned how to use flatware you would be a very posh cat!

-Delilah and Jezebel

Scout said...

Of course you have good manners! You are a cat!

Mommy snorted when you said "spork"! She always laughs about sporks!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a very neat eater Daisy. I like to eat with my paw too. I hook the stinky goodness out of the dish and eat it off my paw. Mum sez that's ok until I finish, cuz then I flick all the gravy off my paw and it goes all over the fridge. I don't fink I could use a spork though.

PB 'n J said...

Very good manners Daisy! I do that all the time, but mommy just tells me to keep my paws out of her plate/cup/bowl! I'm just trying to be polite!

Pearl

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Very excellent getting the temptations treat from the dixie cup. Don't you think the cup should be called a Daisy cup though?

Chrissie said...

I'm fairly impressed that you held the treat in your paw and ate it without dropping it-smooth move!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Good job Daisy!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Great job Daisy, you sure are talented. We'll be any restaurant would be delighted to have you.

SophieKitty said...

With your knack for learning new things, I'm sure you'll be using a spork by the weekend! I have to check to see if there are any tempation-filled cups around here.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You is the smartest girl EVER! Could you share some of your smarts with our brother named Senator Henry Jackson Edward Graves III? He's dumb as a box of dirt.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Lux said...

Daisy, there might be another one in there - check again! :)

Kitikata-san said...

Daisy, that is really sweet! Yum!

Motor Home Cats said...

Hi Daisy,

I do that too with Temptations. Mom puts them on the bed to try to tempt me up there, but I just reach out a paw and grab them and drag them to my mouth.

Cody

Jan Price said...

Daisy, The news on Mr. Hendrix's blog has changed. Sonny has cancer and is evidnetly headed to the Bridge.

jans funny farm

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Daisy, you sure are a very clever kitty to know how to eat with your paws so gently. :)
I hope Mr cup has more treats to give you

~ Girl girl

caspersmom said...

Great job on getting that temptation out of that cup Daisy. I guess I'm going to have to see if I can find a cup like that and hope it has a temptation in it. I have passed on a award to you. Check it out at my site.

Casper

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

DAISY THAT'S TOO MANY MANNERS TO REMEMBER CANT I JUST EMTY THE HOLE BAG OF TEMTAYSHUNS INTO MY MOWTH PLEEZE AND THANK YOO??????

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy dear,

Aspork????? Hahahahahahahaha! I wants a spor too. Mebbe den I could reach my treats instead of havin' to wait fut momee. I yam so glad you passed on dis tech-neek. No cat haz to wait now.

The WriggleButts said...

Now you're one clever girl, Daisy!

Kisses,
The Wriggles

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We just want you to know that you blog aways brings a smile to our faces. Not only are a sweet, funny and cute kitty, but also smart and talented! We are so happy to have you as our friend and we always look forward to your next post!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Mo and The Purries said...

Jazper has learned to scoop Temptations right out of the bag like that!
He hasn't tried a spork, yet, though...

cheers,
Not The Mama

Sam I Am said...

Hope you have a Tuesday full of treats!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you are so talented! Pretty soon you'll be seen at all the Best restaurants in town!!
Your FL furiends,

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hmm... We nefer tried that before. We'll hafta ask The Big Thing to play that game. Mebbe then we can go ta a restierant too! Mebbe efen a toona restierant!

Anonymous said...

Cute with the paw! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails