Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Are eyeballs made of glass?



Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Michico also thinks my eyeball are made of crystal. Because she has touched my eye ball once, not purposely. She found out that is dry. So she thinks that must be made of crystal.

And you have very very beautiful side face and eyeball~!

Leslie said...

Yep, soft glass. :) That is SO pretty!

Poppy Q said...

Eyeballs are made of jelly - my mum was allowed to disect a big cows one when she was at special school.

Yours is so pretty though, I wonder what you is looking at Miss Daisy Doo. Have a great day sweetie.

Ramses said...

I don't think so as I gotted an infection in one of mine last year... :(

Parker said...

I'm not real sure, but your eye is very pretty!

Isis said...

You have purrty eyes Daisy! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Beautiful close-up of you, Daisy! :) Gorgeous!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ooo Daisy
Beautiful close up of your purrty eye. Momma loves how our eyes glow...it's our neat trick, dont' you think? All of us kitties have glow in the dark eyes. We have magical eyes...

Purrs
Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We don't fink so cuz if yoo get poked in the eye, it hurts, and if it wuz made of glass, we don't fink it would hurt. You have got a pretty eyeball.

Irishcoda said...

Wow, awesome picture of your eyeball, Daisy, what an amazing affect!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Wow! That is a stunning photo of your eye!!! My kitties have pretty eyes too. I just love looking at them.

Patti said...

I love your closeup pictures. They are so cool!! That is a fantastic picture of your beautiful eye!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom sure captures you some lovely poses, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

I don't know about glass.I will not touch it to see either ;)
It sure sparkles like glass though :) Very nice Daisy.
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You have very beautiful crystal clear eyes.

None said...

Oh! Nice eye, I can touch it for you to see if its crystal?

Purrs,
Tamra

-tnchick- said...

Cool shot, love the whiskers!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely profile picture of you Daisy. Whatcha looking at?

Kaz's Cats said...

That's a lovely photo of you Daisy - your Mom gets some great photos of you (and Pixie),

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The Furry Kids said...

That's a neat shot of you, Daisy. It shows off your pretty eyebrow whiskies, too.

Anonymous said...

Great Photo :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey yours are diamonds!!! you are lovely.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

Nice eyes. Glass or not.

Sarge Charlie said...

very nice miss Daisy, your mommy has a nice camera.......

kml said...

Nice macro!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

No. But they sure look like they are!

Tigmut'hep said...

I like the colour of your eyes Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hm, I guess it's more some sort of jelly..

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't think they are made of glass, but they look like they are!

Tybalt said...

Your eye certainly looks like it, but I don't know . . . regardless, that is one gorgeous eye you have there, Daisy! Your mommy does a great job!

jams o donnell said...

They really do look like glass! Great shot. Happy WW

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do not think they are made of glass, but we watch this very distrubing movie called Minority Report where the eyeballs go bouncing down the hallway, so maybe they are made of clear superball stuff. I don't know.

I know that is a very lovely picture of you though.

L. Alida said...

I used to collect marbles when I was little and my favorites were called cat's eyes. Real kitty eyes are much prettier. :) Beautiful picture Daisy!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I am pretty sure that my eyes are not made of glass.

Mamarazzi said...

MEOW!!

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a beautiful picture, Daisy! I never thought about what eyeballs are made of before...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Scout said...

That is a loverly photo, Daisy! Your Mommy should become a purrfessional cat photographer! She would need to keep plenty of Temptations handy for all the models in bloggyland!

catsynth said...

They must be glass of a sort. We're setting up a lot of glass in our new home, it suits us. Thanks for sharing your wonderful close-up photo :)

catsynth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh Wow! That is a great picture! It sure looks like eyeballs are made of glass.

Monty Q. Kat said...

So purty!

Chrissie said...

Crystal-they're made of the finest crystal.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Eyeballs is made of magical stuff...real important magical stuff.
Very truly ours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

What a pretty eyeball you have Miss Daisy! (the better to see you with my dear!) ;) Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Wow that is very cool! Sometimes when I look at my sister from the side, I can see through her eyeball!

And yes, running is my favoritest thing!

-Jezebel

Skeezix the Cat said...

Why are yer eyeballs gold win I look at them strate on, but cleer like glass win I see them frum the side. This is a littul disterbing.

Anonymous said...

We thinks they are not glass, but urs are furry beautiful! This photo makes us want to lick your head.

Castor and Pollux

Kitikata-san said...

Daisy, the photo shows how cute your nose and eyebrows really are! Meow!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

wow, that is amazing! I am not sure what my eyeballs are made of.

Angela said...

Beautiful kitty :-).
Happy WW

Unknown said...

Ms peach, your eye iz puritty!Me don no what is glassz. but i hope it iz yummy!!

jenianddean said...

Wowie! That's a great picture!!!!


-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see that your Mommie is busy with that macro lens again. What a good kitty Daisy is to hold still for that kind of shot! Excellent.

maryt/theteach said...

What a shot! The eyeballs sure do look like glass! Happy WW. :)

TorAa said...

Great capture of a beautiful Cat

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

They sure seem like they should be made of glass, don't they?!

What a great picture of you, Miss Daisy - you are too cute! :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mommy,
Karen xo

PB 'n J said...

What a lovely picture Daisy! You look very interested!

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is a stunning photo of you!

kim said...

That's an amazing close-up shot.

Ari said...

Tender question Daisy, your eyesballs are made of glass of sugar and you are made of tricolor chocolate :D

Purrs

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie kazowie, what a beeyootiful photo! Breath-takin!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

My goodness gracious, Daisy, that is a stunning photo! I love it! You are so beautiful, and your Mom is such a talented photographer!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Devil Dog said...

We don't know what they are made out of, but yours certainly are pretty. Mom used to think they were like marbles when she was a girl bean. hee hee. Silly mom.

Roxy

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

I love the picture of your eyeballs...I am going to ask my Mom to take a picture of my eyeballs. HUGS~Chancy

Team Tabby said...

Awesome picture, Daisy!

Mindy & Moe

Asta said...

Daisy
I'm not suwe, I think it must be a vewy pwecious gem..
come to my bloggie, I have an awawd fow you
smoochie kisses,Asta

Andree said...

My apologies, Daisy. I saw your WW early early this morning, between 5am and 6am (I think; I don't know anything anymore). I thought I had commented, too. But there were phone calls to make at 5am for school closing (ice storm) and a couple cat fights . . . thank goodness I checked.

Because I wanted to tell you that this is one of the loveliest photos your mom has taken. I love it. It is pure beauty.

Karen Jo said...

I don't think eyeballs are made of glass, Daisy, but your's certainly looks like the finest crystal. That is an absolutely beautiful picture.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow! Your eye looks so cool in that picture Daisy! It does sorta look like glass.
Your FL furiends,

SophieKitty said...

I like your eyeball.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is stunning!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, skwooshy glass...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your eye is so pretty. Is it really made of glass?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

What a great shot of your eyeball Daisy. We cats are so unique.
jackie, gidg and fritz

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

You have a furry pretty eye, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails