Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thoughts on Thursday: My Fuzzy Heart

My thought for today: It is good to wear your heart on your sleeve. But, if your sleeve is very small and skinny... ...then I think it is OK to wear your heart on your neck.


Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Isis said...

I have more room for my heart on my belly! ;)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

oh yes, daisy, wharing yer hart on your nek is much bettur than wharing it on yer sleeve. But, as Isis said, if yoo have a big bellie....errrr, cheeto....than yoo culd ware it thare too! -rosie

Poppy Q said...

Hi Daisy, I knows you has a heart as big as the moon, but it looks pretty on your neck.

Is your mom really up at 5am? Wow, must be an early shelter day.

Poppy Q and mum

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aww, Daisy, that is so cute! :) What a lovely heart. :)

Ramses said...

Oh I'd pin mine to My Mummy, there's lots of room for it there! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy
Nothing could be more apropos than for you to be covered in hearts...

Purrs
Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely heart on your neck Daisy. It looks much better there than on your sleeve.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That is so cool that you have a heart on your neck. We are examining ourselves for hearts. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow Daisy! Yoo has one cool birfmark.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i heart you daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Sarge Charlie said...

I think you are all heart Miss Daisy, you share with us every day.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,only you can make wearing a heart look pretty :)
You look so relaxed in the firsy pic.
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy that's so cute :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Awwwww! :D

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That's so cute Daisy! You're not just a curly cat, your a special valentines day curly cat!

Anonymous said...

We think your heart is surely too big to be contained in such a small package!

Anonymous said...

I always thought that you're a cat with a lot of heart!

Dma said...

That's an interesting pose you are displaying in the first picture. My boyz have never sat that way.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww.... your heart mark is very beautiful and unique indeed~!!!

I recall Sabi (Kimo & Sabi's Sabi) also have a heart on his left side tummy, it's also very beautiful~!

jenianddean said...

Oh Daisy, I heart your heart. That's so pretty, and appropriate with Valentine's Day coming up...
--Jasper

Tybalt said...

Oh Daisy, how adorable! I never knew you had such a cute heart shaped spot!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy, I tagged you. Come see.
Your friend,
Shilgiah's brother Tommy.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

How cute and unique, Daisy! We love it.

Unknown said...

Awww, that's very sweet Daisy.

L. Alida said...

Daisy you're everybody's Valentine! And, I'm sure you are your mommie's heart's delight. :)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Unknown said...

daisy u has big heart i can see on your necks!! Me dont know I is has hearts...i ask mai mum to look ip i have a heart on my neck she didnt see anythin.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

So sweet

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwwwww...right out there for all to see!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Perfect for you!

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Daisy, we've always known you were all heart! With that heart on your neck, it can be Valentine's Day for you every day all year!!

Rocky
& everykitty at Artsy Catsy

Sunny's Mommy said...

Cool! I never noticed that. Do you have any other hearts on your body?

Anonymous said...

You are all ready for Valentine's Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a pretty heart you have! You're all dressed and ready for Valentine's Day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo, yoo haf a purrty heart on yoor neck...of course it is okay to wear it, God put it der so it must be okay. Besides, how could yoo get it off!?!

Anonymous said...

Valentine's is coming up. Does Daisy have a bf?

-CyberfiZZle

VD Contestant said...

Awww how appropriate! ~Queen Snickers

The Meezers or Billy said...

aww Daisy, your heart is beautiful!

Unknown said...

We think wearing your heart on your neck is very stylish! That's the reason we consider you one of our fashion gurus!

~The Kiaton Empire

Asta said...

Daisy
How wondewful to be able to show youw heawt on the outside too..you awe soooo bootiful
smochie kisses,Asta

Parker said...

That made Mommy's day! How great that you have a heart in your furs!
ps = Thanks for yelling at our computer. I think that's going to help!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We think the heart on your neck is very sweet!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh I see it! I see it!! You have a heart on your neck! How fabulous! You are one special cat Daisy! How fantastic. x

Karen Jo said...

Your heart on your neck is very special. I always knew that you had a lot of heart.

Ari said...

What beautiful! And wonderful, Daisy, you are ready for this Valentine haha ^_^

Chrissie said...

You're so cute! I'd bet money that's a favorite kissing spot for your mommie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Me again I gave you an award please go to my blog and see.

Jan Price said...

Oh, how cute. You're always ready for Valentine's Day.

jans funny farm

MEStaton said...

aww daisy that is so cute, you're own built in heart!

Laura W said...

Oh this is very cute, Daisy! Very sweet, too. Sweet Heart.
We got some photos of me today walking across the shower rod. I am practicing my high wire act so I can join cirque de kitteh.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Your heart is so sweet! Purr-fect for Valentine's Day.
xoxoxo

The Devil Dog said...

That is very sweet, Daisy. We love seeing your heart on your sleeve and neck.

Roxy & Lucky

Skeezix the Cat said...

I have splotches on me, I'm gonna chek up to see if any of them make a hart --- how did yoo see the hart on the bak of yer nek?????

sourpuss said...

Daisy, you have been smooched because you are irresistibly cute (even though you can be bitey sometimes, highly creative, and I love visiting you every day.

Tesla and Hansel said...

thats a nice heart you've got there, make sure no one steals it away.

SophieKitty said...

You are a sweet heart!

Sassy Kat said...

You and your mom sure come up with cute things. I do know that ya have a heart of gold. Stop on over I have an award for ya.

PB 'n J said...

Aw Daisy, that's the coolest valentine birthmark!

Miz Allie Cat said...

fabulous heartpurrrs...meow

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Love your brown furry heart! Mine is heavy because my cousin Charlotte is missing :(

Please continue to purr for her return.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That is a very nice furry heart. :)

~ Girl girl

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! I just KNEW you were blessed at birth!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...check your kitty mail...If I can find it, I'll send you something that will make you feel extra special!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, what a great heart marking you have on your neck!!! So sweet!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

I think it is always OK wherever you're wearing your heart!! You found a great place, we can always see it!

Purrs & Headbutts,
~Ruis

Samantha & Mom said...

That is so cute!!!
Your FL Furiends,

The Cat Realm said...

Very sweet, Daisy!
I gave you an award.
Karl

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Of course your heart is much too big to be worn on your sleeve Daisy!

Juno said...

Daisy!!! How nice!! We can see heart on your neck!! :) Actually Pinot also has heart on his body. We'll post this shortly.

Momo & Pinot

Christine and FAZ said...

Wearing your heart on you neck doesn't look terribly comfortable Daisy. FAZ

Jan Price said...

Daisy,

You looked pretty in your new scarf, except in the last photo. You were definitely unhappy about wearing it that way!

Stop by JFF. We have an award for you.

jans funny farm

DK & The Fluffies said...

Ph my gosh, we love your heart furs!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That's furry neat, Daisy!
DMM

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! You have a heart shaped marking on the back of your neck? That's sooo kewl!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The WriggleButts said...

You look very pretty with your heart on your neck! We don't really think the placement matters as to the function of the heart. Yours is great wherever you keep it!

Kisses,
the Wriggles

Andree said...

Thank you. I read this right after I read about the death of a blogger's devoted cat. My eyes are leaking a lot and your post helped me accept the sadness.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I have a fatter and shorter sleeve. No room to put my wee heart. Yours is so cute. Your pretty neck is a good place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails