Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Mystery: What do I see?

This is my new pink Puppia harness and leash that I won from Crazy Meezer! I love it a lot, and I got to go on an Outdoor Adventure. Watch closely to see if you can figure out today's mystery. Here I am sitting on my patio. First, I decided to bask in the sunshines. The warm bricks feel good on my furs.
Then, I took a little walk. I can look for all sorts of fun things like bugs, dirt, leaves, lizards, flowers and birds.
Here I spotted a snail! He was not alive. I think it might be Bad when there is a hole in the snail's shell. Maybe a bird ate him all up. I am not sure.
I was very amazed at all the beautiful leaves and plants I got to see. Outside is very interesting!
I was looking at a little palm tree, when I spotted something!
For today's mystery, you must guess what I saw:

A. Another snail
B. An ant
C. Nothing, I just wanted to sharpen my clawrs on the tree
D. A lizard


Do you know the answer? Click HERE to find out if you are correct!
Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you look so pretty in your pink harness!
Looks like you had lots of fun outside, and saw some great things.

We hope you enjoy your harness :)

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh dat's one great looking harness for going walks on! :) I'z wish it would dry out here a bit so I'z could go for kitty walks again...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great harness Daisy. We wuz rite we thought it must be a lizzerd. Was it George? We don't get lizzerds here, but I (Flynn) find ants very inchresting.

Parker said...

George!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We knew it! We knew it was a lizard because of the way you were trying to kiss him!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The pink harness looks very attractive on you and we are happy you got to go outside to play.

We guessed right. We find lots of lizards on trees so we thought that would be the right answer.

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aren't those Puppia harnesses wonderful! :) I have a camoflague one, and I love it! :)

Dragonheart

Kaz's Cats said...

Daisy, Given the theme of your recent Sunday Comics, we thought that you had to have spotted a lizard. We like your harness - it's very pretty.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Mickey's Musings said...

HA!!! I guessed C. :)
A lizard is sure to attract your attention too. Did you give him 'what for' ? Heehee

Purrs Mickey

Andree said...

SHOOT! Guessed wrong again. It's so strange to have lizards all over like that, I was sure you were going to sharpen your claws!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We luvs your new harness, Daisy! We guessed right! Could you catch one of those lizards and ship it to us so we can have one too?

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i guessed wrog. I thot you were going to sharpen your claws!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

What a pretty harness you have on today! And that close-up is such a lovely picture of you!

But, oops, I guessed wrong - I thought that you were going to sharpen your nails. That looks like a very interesting lizard that you found! Was it George???

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think I got more and more luck on guessing your Mystery Monday, I think there must be a lizard to be found~! Because you are still working on the agreement~~~~

Great~!!!
I am happy for you~!

There are often lots of sunshine there, I am so happy for you. No wonder you are everyone's sunshine~~

Purr,
Adan

Anonymous said...

You look very cute in your harness.These Monday mystery's are fun and I got it right.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh my gosh, Daisy! Did you catch it? Did you invite him over for tea? What did you do??
--JB

Scout said...

George and his sweet lizardy goodness….

** mouth watering **

Purrs,
Scout

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I just KNEW it was a lizard. Is that George, or is it his friend, Ringo?

You look lovely in that little pink harness. It would go very well with the pink feather thing I got.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was a nice lizard! I guessed wrong by the way, thought you saw an ant. I would be very happy if we had lizards, too. But I think it is far too cold here for them. :(

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
Your harness looks great! We are twins now with our matching Puppias!
You saw a lizard - awesome! Were you able to catch him? I wonder if it was George?
Love Clover xo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Daisy,
I mentioned you on my post today. Could be something you can one day model on Fashion Friday.....
--JB

The Meezers or Billy said...

nice harness Daisy!!

we KNOWED - you saw GEORGE!!

Anonymous said...

Beaner says she really likes your new harness and she wants one so that she can go safely into the out!

Did you chase the lizard? :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I thought maybe you saw an ant.

Cute harness!

Dma said...

I am glad it was not an ant because that might indicate u have woodpecker blood in you.

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hi Daisy! It was nice to meet you! We love your new pink harness :)

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Did you get the lizard? Or did he run away?

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We thot it wuz an art at ferst but den we know how yoo loves dose leezards so dat's what it must be.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We thought it might be another snail.
It sure is nice to see green plants in your pictures. We just see all white outside.

Tara said...

Aw, I thought you were sharpening your claws!

Great lookin harness!

Tara

bluecrystaldude said...

well done to me :D

Monkee said...

You do look very pretty out there in the sun. Mom says I can't have a harness 'cause she knows I love escaping from those things. Oh well.

L. Alida said...

Daisy, your fur looks so pretty in the warm sunshine. I wish I was there too. I like your pink harness, very fashionable. :) I knew it was one of those sneaky lizards! Have a happy day honey.
Love and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

We had a feeling it was George...

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! I hope you invited the lizard you met to your new spa! I bet he'd like some pampering...he he he!

LOVE your pink harness!

Love & Licks,
Randi

The Crew said...

Hmmm, we think you decided to sharpen your claws. Now we'll go see if we're right!

We love your profile, dear!

PB 'n J said...

Oh oh - we vote D! Cause you look way too interested for just an ant or snail!

snowforest said...

Yup we got it right this week too ~ we thought it was lizard the way your paw was spread out ~ we iz getting good at this - though we iz very sad about Caesar...

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, we love reading about your mystery adventures! You are the Nancy Drew of the Cat Blogosphere!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Jan Price said...

Hey, Daisy, You are so pretty in your new pink harness and leash. Isn't it nice to go outside and investigate while safe? That looks like such fun.

jans funny farm

Anonymous said...

That is a furry cool looking harness Daisy! My mom tried to put a bunny harness on me once so I could go outside, but I kicked and kicked and pawed at Mom and begged her to take it off and she did!

Andrewbun

Skeezix the Cat said...

I KNEW IT!!!! I knew yoo saw a lizzerd!!!!!

PEE ESS: I LOVE yer pink harniss!

Asta said...

Daisy
I'm glad you got to go outside but be safe ain youw bootiful new hawness..did you see a lizawd??Oh that must have been cool!
You have the pwettiest pwofile!
Yes that is the view fwom my window, but it's not stwaight on you have to get wight to the window to see it
smoochie kisses
Asta

3 Cat Blog said...

Ohhhh...we're glad we don't live in a place where there are lizards! That would scare our human for sure ;)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
Pink is definitely your color! Hubba Hubba!!!
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I guessed it!!! Yay! Daisy, your pink harness looks so attractive on you! It's simply purr-fect.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yep, I guessed it! You don't mind a harness? I hated it when SS tried one on me.

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Thank you for stopping by to see my new little brother Jake.
Please stop back again soon. We are very sad about Ceasar also.

Hugs~Chancy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Was it an ant?

I like your special harness. Maybe my mom will get one for me? She probably would, but she wouldn't let me go outside, though ... I guess it's kinda hopeless.

Have fun adventures, Daisy!

DMM

Fat Eric said...

I guessed wrong then, I guess it was C, sharpening of the claws! Maybe I didn't guess lizard because we don't really get them here.

I am so jealous of your sunshine. We have had days and days and days of grey skies, rain and wind. Surely there can't be any more rain left to fall on the British Isles. My humans are grumpy because they haven't seen any blue sky for weeks. Please send us some of your sunshine!

Unknown said...

Darn, I thought you saw an ant : (

I LOVE your new harness, it looks very comfortable and safe - and of course fashionable too.

SophieKitty said...

I knew you saw a lizard! Love the pink harness. It looks very cute on you.

Milton said...

Are you gonna make a stew outta the lizard? Mmmmm Lizard stew!
You really look like you had a great walk with your new Puppia! I bet teh warm sun felt very good on your furs.

The Devil Dog said...

We guessed right, we guessed right. Can you send some of that warm sunshine up here, please, Miss Daisy?

Roxy & Lucky

Anonymous said...

That's a great prize you won, Daisy! It looks so good on you, too. Those bricks must have been real warm from being in the Florida sun. Up here in cold Pennsylvania, any warmth would be welcome now.

Samantha & Mom said...

What a pretty harness Daisy! It helped you go on a great Adventure today! Sunning and the lizard was a wonderful treat to see!
Your FL furiends,

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a very pretty harness for you Daisy. :) Thanks for the birthday wishes.

~ Girl girl

Sunny's Mommy said...

I got it right. I knew it was a lizard!

Tybalt said...

I was right! It was a lizard!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Daisy, OMG I love your harness!! You look sooooo cute!!Please tell me what size of puppia harness you wear? I gonna get one for Goma!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails