Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Mystery: What happens next?

For today's Monday Mystery, you should study these photos and try to guess what happens next. First, I decided I needed to wash my face. So, I got my paw really wet...
...and started grooming my face and ears.
What happened next?

A. I accidentally made my ear turn inside-out.
B. I shook my head and made my ears flap all around.
C. I scratched at my ear with my back paw.
D. I saw the camera and ran away.


Do you know the answer? Look HERE to see if you are correct!
Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Daisy, I think you're a cute cat. :) Hee your eats sure look cute did you manage to turn it back out again?

~ Girl girl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We guessed right! It looked like you ear was starting to turn inside out, so we though that would be a good guess!

Parker said...

I guessed correctly! I do that a lot!

Pumpkin said...

Momma gessed rite too! I do this all the time. I don't know why TIGER'S eers don't do this cuz he has the bigger eers in this howse.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Boy Daisy,
We were really stumped - we didn't know which answer to choose!

We hope your ear got turned right side out again! :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'mores xo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Our ears get turned inside out sometimes too. Don't you just hate it when that happens.

Scylla & Charybdis

Sunny's Mommy said...

I was right again!

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!! I guessed right!!Though I must say,any of those options are very likely :)
Now that your ears are clean you can hear your Mom giong into the treat closet! heehee
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

I like these mystery's there fun and I got it right.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i guessed right!

The Furry Kids said...

Poo! I guessed wrong. I thought for sure it was C. Dad was turning my ears inside out last night and Mom yelled at him for it. She thinks it looks hurty, but I don't mind. heh

Titus

Dma said...

Don't know why but that one was easy. I got it right. Hope you are all clean.

Anonymous said...

Dat's what ears are for... turning inside out...LOL!

Looks like you got a some well-deserved awards, Daisy...Congrats!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe~!!
Yes~! I am guess right again~!!!
I am sure this is the exactly reason your ears always so clean and white~!!

jenianddean said...

Yippee! I guessed right! I love your neck curly neck furs!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

don't you just hate it when that happens, although it almost never happens to me! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! I was pretty sure it was your ear, 'cause I KNOW if the camera came out, you'd be 'Vogueing' all over the place!

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
My meowmzie finks youz looks very cute washing yourself. I even got the trivia right, hehe.
Purss..Siamia

Monty Q. Kat said...

I got it!

You have very clean ears, Daisy. How do you keep them so dirt-less? MomBean says you culd plant tomato seeds in mine...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Excellent technique!
It is good to turn your ears inside out, it is almost as good as stretching.

Happy Snappy Monday

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our guess wasn't listed but you do have the cleanest ear we ever saw!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I thought it might be that but i wasn't sure. I figured it was either that or runned away. I do not like to have my baths phogographed.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
Another wonderful story. I can't turn my ear inside out....my ears are too small, but my sister PooPoo can do it.....
By the way, Mom and I will try to figure out Mr Linky this week.
Have a good Monday!
--JB

Forty Paws said...

Yay! We guessed it right!

Luf, Us

Sassy Kat said...

Yeah, I have been 100%. Ya might think that is OK but really I have to say that it is 100% wrong, ha, ha, ha. Oh, well better luck for me next week.

Sarge Charlie said...

ha ha I got it, good one daisy

Anonymous said...

I did not guess right this time Daisy. I though it was B because that is what I do when I wash my face!

LZ said...

Yeah I got this one because it happens to me a lot too. You look very clean now.

Kaze

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I knew it was not number D because you are a pro!

Gemini

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Ah! We would never have guessed that. I usually like to scratch my ear with my back paw, myself. :)

~Donny

L. Alida said...

I guessed right! Probably because my kitties do that when they wash their ears too. You're Monday Mystery game s fun. :)
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! we guessed right!!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We guessed right and we never guess right on your mysteries! Woohoo!

Tara said...

I got it right! You are so cute Daisy, even with your ear folded funny.

Tara

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I guess B. it could not be D. you are a camera DEVA!! hehe. Ok, I will go look and see if I was right! ~Queen Snickers

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I am going to guess A) or B)
definitely not D) because you might get Temptations when the camera comes out!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I could get me ear flap to flip over... ~Fiona Bun

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I'm going with accidentally turned your ear inside out!

Tybalt said...

Wow! I guessed right!

Irishcoda said...

I'm going to guess A and thenlook, have a great day!

The Furry Fighter said...

yay! i was right! i figured that the angle of your paw was such that you had managed to get a real good wash-stroke in hence the force would have cuased your ear to go inside-out! :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay, we gots it rite! Speedy does dat too and it makes him look doofy, but yoo look really cute like dat.

Karl and Ruis said...

HA - we KNEW it!!!! And we were right!
We will have a surprise guest coming tomorrow and a big party on Thursday!!!

The Devil Dog said...

My mom did not guess right. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Roxy

The Misadventures Of Me said...

The littlest bean girl guessed A, I thoughts for sure it woulds have been C!

SophieKitty said...

Yea! I guess right. When I do that sometimes my ear stays inaide-out for awhile.

Purrs,

SophieKitty

Tyler said...

I do so like you're mysteries. It's because I often get the answer right.

Leona said...

He he he Don't you just hate it when that happens to your ears?

PS- you have been nominated for an award! Check out our Blog for details!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I was RIGHT! That happens to me all of the time. I guess that we "Daisys" don't know our own strength, huh?

DMM

Mr. Hendrix said...

You got me with this one! I love a good mystery.

I'm going to post a photo of the hole on Wordless Wednesday. I got a claw caught and it snagged the rug so it is a pretty big hole...

I tagged Pixie for the 7 Things MeMe! I hope she wants to do it.

Ivan from WMD said...

I got it right!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Yea - we got it right - we knew you would not run away from the camera - that answer must have been a gimme. You like to pose too much for the camera.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

bluecrystaldude said...

hah! I get it wrong!

The Crew said...

A, A, A...we think A! Now we'll go see if we're right.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Whoo-Hoo! We guessed right again! We're on a roll...

Andree said...

I got it right!!! Yippee! I should keep score: I think this is only the third time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails