I was tagged by Jackie, Gidget and Fritz at Catnip Corner; SophieKitty, and Mrs. Lilly White for the Meme "7 Weird Things About Me." I have done this one a couple of times before, so I will try to think of some new things. Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog. Here are my 7 weird things:
- My curly whiskers are brittle and break off very easily. The whiskers on the right side of my face are always shorter and more broken than the left side.
- I never make a true "meow" sound.
- After my bladder-stone surgery, the furs around my incision site grew back fawn colored instead of white!
- My Mommie got me from the same breeder that she got my big sister Pixie from.
- Sometimes I get busy and forget to go to the litterbox and when I remember, I must race upstairs very quickly and leap into the litterbox so I do not have an accident.
- My Mommie keeps a little Dixie cup of water on the bathroom counter for me to drink from. Every night, when I am done drinking, I kick the cup into the sink.
- If I am playing with a lizard and nobody is home to take it away from me, the lizard usually ends up deaded and my Mommie has to throw him away. I guess I am a little too rough.