Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am a bad cat!

I have been awarded some very nice awards, and somehow I got confused and lost track of who gave me the different awards. I am very sorry, and I will hang my head in shame now, because I really appreciate getting awards. I am going to try my hardest not to forget anybody, but I will probably make some mistakes. I think that I do not really deserve any awards after all.

Siani just gave me this brand new award she made herself called the Cool Cat Award! It is very cute! And she also gave me 5 Star Blog Award.

Mandy from Texas Medical Freak, and The Cat Realm and Sassy gave me the Excellent blog award!

Sweet Ariel
and Miss Peach gave me this Caring Cat award!

Diamond
and Lyra & Caesar gave me this pretty So Special Award!
And from Bluecrystaldude I got this award for being funny:
For everyone who gave me an award, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.

Share/Bookmark

19 Notes for Daisy:

The Devil Dog said...

Congrats on your awards, Daisy. You deserve them. It is hard to remember everything everyone gives you. I am sure you will be forgiven.

Roxy

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you deserve alservel those awards and more. I'm sure everyone forgives you.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Team Tabby said...

Congratulations on your awards, Daisy. We don't think anyone will be upset cause you DID remember and then thanked everyone.

Mindy & Moe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We have been having a hard time keeping track too! It seems there are so many awards out there right now.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Those are all very nice awards! You are not Bad for forgetting to post them right away.

Gattina said...

Don't bother Daisy, I am in the same situation as you. There were so many awards raining on my cats that although I think being a good secretary to them, I forgot ! But I always put them in the sidebar.

Sarge Charlie said...

And I want you to be President, you should have you button in here. Your motto, a lizard in every pot.

Amber-Mae said...

Daisy, I sometimes forget on who gave me the awards or tagged me. It's okay, these things happen all the time. Congrats on your awards!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your awards, Daisy~!

You are good~!!!! Very good girl!!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your awards, Daisy. I am sure you will be forgiven if you made any mistakes.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You are NOT a bad cat. With all those awards, how could you keep track of them. Concatulations on all of them!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a lot of awards! Concatulations!

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on all of your awards, Daisy. You have earned every single one of them. Don't feel bad, how could anyone not love you?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on all your awards, Daisy :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your awards.
You deserve them your the best :)

Jan Price said...

Aw, Daisy, you do deserve the awards. We all get confused.

jans funny farm

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are some pretty pawsome awards, Miss Daisy. You are furry deserving of each an' efurry one of 'em.
DMM

Unknown said...

wow Daisy!! You is famous! You can has somuch awards!!! Mai mom say Daisy is a good kitty cuz bad kitty wont get awards!!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Congrats on your awards, Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails