Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Movie Mystery: A Tent and a Carrot

You can solve today's Monday Mystery by watching this movie! Here I am playing with my tent and my catnip carrot. Turn up the volume, and see if you can figure out what happens next:


Now what happens? Here are your choices:

A: I groomed my paw some more
B: My tent SNAPPED at me!
C: I climbed through the opening into the other tent
D: I went to sleep on top of my tent


Do you know the correct answer? Watch the next short clip to find the answer:


Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Tigmut'hep said...

Oooh I gotted it right! :) Maybe this has something to do with the fact that Isis tent has once done similar to me?!

PS: The paella for kitties recipe is on my blog as I eated most of it! ;)

Anonymous said...

We have just watched some Agatha Christie's with mom and we guess C?

Mom says if Trixie jumped on a tent it would go through the floor.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yay, we guessed right! :) You were sure having a lot of fun with that carrot, Daisy. :)

Anonymous said...

Goodness, that had us on the edge of our seats. But we are very good detectives! And, Mom just bought us these tents. Only Gandalf has been close enough to smell one yet, because it SNAPPED at us when she opened the first one.

Andree said...

I was wrong. I don't have tents. That is dangerous! Beware the snappy tents!

Isis said...

Oh Tigs did that to *my* play tent and made it go a slightly funny shape cause he's got a big fat bum! :P

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Oh darn, we guessed letter D.

You look like you were having lots of fun, Daisy - but watch out when those tents start snapping!

You and Pixie have a great day!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HooRay~~~~
I guess correct~!!!
Wowww...those are big loudly twice snap!!!
Your tent is rude as well!!!

You are so cute, Daisy!!!
It's great to see the mystery showing in video way!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

What a rude tent. We guessed right but Mommy had to help us guess.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks (who would run very far away if a tent snapped at him.)

Bobby D. said...

At first I thought the tent SNAPPED, because it was CapitaliZed, but the I watched the first video and thought you would go through the opening to the other tent. I love how unpredictable we cats are, we keep people guessing--we are free spirits who live in the moment.

dennis said...

Dennis is just crazy about Daisy! Great videos. Dennis would not like to be video'd all of the time, because Dennis likes to make messes.

Dennis wishes he could taste a lizard.

Anonymous said...

I got it right cause my tent did this.When you lay on it,it snaps back
once you get off :)

Mickey's Musings said...

I do not have a tent,so I guessed wrong ,heeheehee I think I might have neen a bit scared when the tent snapped! How rude!!!
I hope it does not snap any more ay you ;)
Purrs Mickey

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that was scaree!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hahaha! We are sorry we laughed at you, Daisy, but that was just too funny! We have tents like that too (but they have leopard spots) so we will be very careful not to get on top of them. And BTW, we guessed right.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I was right! :D

And Mombean wouldn't let me make Spicy Gull Wings yesterday, she said I'd make too much of a mess. :P

Anonymous said...

I shoulda known that tent would snap at you because ours does the same thing to me! But I thought that you would go into the other opening!

Great movie Daisy!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I knew it was going to snap at you when you got off of it. Those play cubes are vishus!

Dma said...

Well that wasn't very nice of the tent. I didn't guess "B" because it seemed like an unlikely answer. I wouldn't mess with that tent again.

The Furry Kids said...

I thought for sure you were going to groom your paw. Dang!
That tent seems a little bit rude, though. Was it manufactured by lizards?

Titus

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i was hoping for a NAP! do you think you should put the big bitey on the tent for it's behavior??

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Very scary....kinda ruins a good nip buzz!
--JB

Scout said...

I don't have a tent and I gotted the answer wrong!

Drats!

Sarge Charlie said...

Oops, I was wrong this week, you are very creative, are you a genius kitty. I think so.....

Boy said...

Oooh ouch. I would have jumped a mile up if a tent snapped at me!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

pop! that would have made me jump too!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I guessed wrong! It appears that your tent didn't like being pounced on!

Aren't carrots great? I LOVE mine!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, what a mean tent you have! I am glad that you were looking at it like you were going to take care of it though.

Jan Price said...

Hmmmm. We'll have to get a snapping tent to keep the dogs away.

jans funny farm felines

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nasty! We hope you aren't askeered to play in in now.

L. Alida said...

When you flattened your tent I just had to laugh Daisy. The look on your face was so funny! Then that naughty tent snapped at you! I would have been scared, but you faced it down bravely. :) Have a fun day playing with your toys!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

The Meezers or Billy said...

we guessed right! but BAD TENT. don't be scairt of it Daisy

Unknown said...

wao!! me thoght you went sleep on the tentz!! me didn't know the tent is alives!! scary!! I is glad you is ok!! you is very braves!!

Milton said...

Oh my stars!!
That nasty thing snapped at you!
That was very rude. I guess tents are as rude as lizards.

Paula said...

Silly me! I guessed you would end up in the other tent. Bad tent to snap at sweet Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha we guessed right. Haha the tent bites back.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh no, I was right. This is one time I wish I wasn't right. That wasn't very nice of your tent!

Anonymous said...

I got it right... What's Funny was that I had sandee's (Comedy Plus) "Rhapsody in Blue" playing while watching this and it was the perfect music for your mystery video!

:-D)

Looked like fun, Daisy!
That darn tent shouldn't have such a bad temper!

jenianddean said...

Tents are so unpredictable! We have those same tents and they snapped at Maggie once when she was baby kitty. She whapped that tent like nobody's business afterward!

Great videos!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Unknown said...

We guessed right too!!!! Our cousins have tents and we wanted one too, but now it looks like we must discover what tents want for treats so ours will not snap at us. We hope tents don't require nip or Temptations. That would be very hard to share!!! We will make momma buy us a carrot toy though... it looks very friendly!!!!

The Furry Fighter said...

i KNEW the answer!!! you are very brave, if the tent had snapped at me i would have jumped and ran a mile - it would also probably have sorted my constipation out too!

fanks for coming to my party too - it was an honour to share our birthday with you xxxx

Mandy said...

Oh, Daisy...you are too funny :D

Asta said...

Daisy
I guessed wight..what a nasty tent to snap at you like that..I hope you didn't get scawed..It's quite bootiful othew than having a bad tempew!

Come and see my bloggie..Roscoe and I have been honowed,hehe
smoochie kisses,
Asta

Unknown said...

The nerve of your tent snapping at you! Did you snap back at it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy!!I am doing a cat tournament!!! All you have to do is take a picture of your cat with your hand showing a thumbs up sign(for proof that it is really your cat). I will be taking the first 32 cat pictures and the tournament will start once I get all 32 pictures. The winner of the Tournament will receive 32 dollars!!! I will pay through paypal but if you don’t have paypal we can work something else out. Your cat picture will go up against another person’s cat picture and depending on how many votes your picture gets compared to your opponents will determine who moves on to the next round. If your interested send your picture to admin@wozog.com along with the NAME of your Cat. Join fast before the 32 spots are filled up!!!

The Crew said...

Daisy, are you OK?! You have to be careful of those vicious tents!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Whoa! That was scary! I think that you've made a thriller. Alfred Hitchcock wishes his movies contained that much suspense!!

Team Tabby said...

We guessed right! Probably because our kollege bean has a laundry hamper that looks something similar and definitely acts similar to your tent!

Mindy & Moe

LZ said...

I totally knew that answer!! That happens to me a lot.

Latte

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh what a mean tent! I would hads been scairt, you looks so brave though.

Anonymous said...

I guessed correctly - you must have been scared! Naughty tent! :(

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo've got a dubbul-wide tent! Yoo must be rich!!! I only have a singul wide. I did have a heeted one, but it got rekked by the Tripper Tornado wich is whut happens to a lot of singul wides.

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, whatta snap! We Ballicai were wrong, though. We guessed A!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

SophieKitty said...

I guessed right! Although it looks like your tent scairt you, your reaction was priceless!

Chrissie said...

Wow! A booby-trapped tent-did your mommie know it was going to do that? In other words, did she set you up for the sake of a blog post? My mom does that to me sometimes.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahaha - that would have scared me A LOT! I think you behaved very courageous!

Anonymous said...

Adorable videos, Daisy! That would have startled me, indeed! You bore up very well, dear. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Bad tent! Bad tent! It shouldn't have snapped at you. I hope you bopped it good before you played with it again.

You were very brave to not run far away!

Anonymous said...

Yep, we had a feeling it was going to snap you.

Lux said...

O Daisy, that was scary!!! I'm going to try to remember never to jump on top of my tent/s!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh your tent sure looks scary to snap at you

~ Girl girl

Kimo and Sabi said...

It's magic! Did da tent eat yer carrot?

Anonymous said...

ohhh my Daisy that was sure purr crazy scarry....meow....

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

It sure did snap at you. Glad you jumped out of the way in time.

Anonymous said...

OMG Daisy. I would have had a heart attack. I don't want a tent after seeing that. I hope my tunnel doesn't snap at me!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, I guessed D. That tent is scawie! You look shocked Daisy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Shohom67 said...

I guessed right! I sure hope you aren't scared of your tent, now. I think I might be a bit worried...

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Oh my, the look on your face! You are so surprised. I am laughing, but only because you are okay.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Yay, we guessed correctly! We hope you weren't too scared after it snapped at you.

Tyler said...

Oh boy that is a very loud snapper tent you have there. I don't think it should have snapped at you because you didn't try to hurt it on purpose. You were just hunting after your carrot. And you didn't even put the carrot up there, did you? Humph, bad tent, very bad tent. I'm going to to have a talk with my tents and see if they are snappers too. That's a good thing to know in advance. Thank you for showing us a warning video as part of your mysterious monday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails