Saturday, February 9, 2008

Photo Hunters #55: Heavy

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: heavy. I had a talk with my sock kitty friend Craisy, and asked if she would help demonstrate this week's theme. She agreed! Craisy is only a little bit heavy. This means I can carry her around on my back. I like to pretend I am a little horsie. I just wish Craisy would sit upright. Maybe I need to buy a saddle.
If Craisy starts to feel too heavy, then I just lay down in the sunshine and take a little break. Craisy does not mind. She is nice that way.
When I am tired, I can lay on top of Craisy, even though I am much heavier than her. Thanks, Craisy. You aren't heavy, you're my friend.
ps: If you are would like your very own sock kitty, you can see some at the SockDrawer Shelter!

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

jams o donnell said...

Ahh what a cute little friend! Have a great weekend

Oh btw my choice this week is of our alpha cat - a 15lb gentle giant!

Sarge Charlie said...

And another reason for Daisy to be President, you are just so nice talking about sock Drawer Shelter.

Anonymous said...

Awww such a lovely sock friend and you are very good to let her ride on you even if she is heavy.

Anonymous said...

Awww...that sockkitty is so cute, I wonder if they can make a meezer one?

Hootin Anni said...

LOL ---now you got me wanting a sock kitty!!!

My heavy is posted...hope you can drop by and celebrate my birthday with me. Happy Hunting!

Jazz said...

Your friend is very pretty Daisy, but not as pretty as you :)

Unknown said...

I want a sock kitty, too. That´s a very cute entry, Daisy! Purrfect as usual =)

Happy Hunting!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Craisy seems to be crazy for Daisy.

Joyismygoal said...

too sweet

Anonymous said...

A sock kitty friend, heavy or not, looks ideal! It would be very popular in this house.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What great pictures! We LOVE Craisy. "Mommy...you need to look at the SockDrawer Shelter!"

Thanks for the tip Daisy!

Purrs!

Poppy Q said...

Daisy and Craisy just hanging out together - as Monty Q would say "pawsome".

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Daisy! Craisy is furry cool sock friend! I told Mom I want a furry cool sock bun. And maybe a sock kitty for Felix.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you really love pink! Even Craisy is pink!

Dragonstar said...

Daisy, I like your Craisy. She seems to be a very friendly sock-kitty. You look so fetching when you give her a ride like that, and pink really suits you.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy and Daddy made sock kitties for us out of their old socks, but yours is much prettier. We are going to ask Mommy to visit the SockDrawer Shelter and get us a pretty sock kitty for our birthday.

(Charybdis did our photo hunt this week and she was very mean to me, she says I am heavy. ~Scylla)

Scylla & Charybdis

Parker said...

Craisy is a great friend, and she's very pretty too!n Thanks for the offer of your pretty scarves but I'm trying to keep my furs in place with many licks!

Andree said...

HA That is adorable! Giving your kitty a piggy back ride. You look startled while you were sitting in the sun. Did mom steal up on you to take that great photo?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Craisy is a great friend, must be a very heavy friendship in your heart, Daisy~!!

I am glad you have such a great friend~!!!!! This is so sweet!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that is a wonderful demonstration of 'Heavy'
Craisy is very pretty and good to help you out :)
Purrs Mickey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Daisy, Simon here! I think your sock kitty is cool. Maybe momma should get me one so that I can bunny kick it ... do you bunny kick Craisy?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I like your sock kitty. I don't think my mom would be able to make one though. She is not good at sewing. I would like a sock kitty though. Does yours have nip inside it?
--JB

Monty Q. Kat said...

'She ain't heavy...she's my kitty...'

Looks like Craisy is having a fun time, can you send us some of your sun, though?

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

It's very nice of you to give Craisy
a ride.

Anonymous said...

It's like you have a monkey on your back - only it's ok because it's really a kitty. How cute Craisy is!
we're giving you the "Warm and Caring Award" Daisy for all your work with helping adoptable kitties, your devotion to your humans, and being such a good sport modeling your lovely fashion items. Details are at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

jackie, gidget and fritz

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy
We have been trying to get on your blog for days !!It would say that it was private!Freaked me out as I have only 1 cat friend !!!
Though if I lived closeby I would have de stuffed Craisy and then you would be mad at me !!!
I love your lizard hunting gear.Do you eat them after you catch them ?We have some blue ones here.Mommy had some big ones that made noises in India
Frasier

Unknown said...

I bet Ricky would love a nice friend like Craisy! Cute pictures!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

if i had a sock kitty i would name him "lazy" cause he would just sit there and look at me all day. i will see if sarge will get him for me!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Dma said...

u and craisy have taught me lots about what heavy is.

CRIZ LAI said...

That makes me want more to get for my triplets one sockkitty. They are now playing with their Dad's Tigger. :)

Come in for some fun in Criz’s Sanctuary and/or some serious matter in Insight Criz. Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

You and Craisy look really cute together, Daisy. I must get a sock kitty for Leo and Liberty - but Leo won't play with pink things. Have a lovely, purry weekend!

Hot(M)BC said...

Hmmms. Maybe I can lay in the sun with our sock kitty Pixie. (Pixie is named after your sisfur!) I'll have to try that out.
Purrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy what a great heavy that is. I love your sock drawer kitty.

L. Alida said...

Your sock kitty toy is so cute Daisy! I can tell you love her lots. I may have to try photo bucket. I really need to work on my picture editing skills though. Your mommie is so talented! Have a happy day with your toys and Pixie!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Tesla and Hansel said...

mao mao!


That looks like a great friend you've got there.

I'm glad you can carry her on your back... as she looks a little stiff she probably needs helps getting around. HEY! maybe she can help you get some lizards. Like, sneak up behind them and CRUSH them?!

Mommy Lutchi said...

this photos are adorable... thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.

Utah Mommy said...

The cat is having so much fun with that soft toy. Have a great weekend!
Baby Pushing Mommy

jenianddean said...

How nice of you to play horsie with Craisy! Thanks for the link to SockDrawer Shelter!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

You & Craisy look like the best of friends, Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sock Kitty looks like a great friend to have!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, I think your sock kitty is very cute. What a great play friend!

purr

Chrissie said...

I'm hooked, Daisy..so I went over to the Etsy and my miniMe is on his way!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Craisy looks like a fun playmate.

~ Napoleon

Isis said...

Oh she's a cute friend to have Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Nice photos too:)

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Daisy, you are so nice to Craisy!! We are sure she lives riding around on top of you.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Daisy you is so cute and very creative/ I am always smiling when i visit you.

Ramses said...

Oh your sock kitty is cute, but not as heavy as my sis Isis is looking! ;)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Craisy looks like a furry nice pal to spend the day totin' around. Maybe next time she will carry you?
DMM

Bobby D. said...

Daisy The Superstar Cat!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Craisy looks to be a furry nice frend...not to heavy to give a ride to and nice enuff to let yoo use her as a pillow!

Irishcoda said...

LOL, how cute! I'm not sure how the gang would take to a sock kitty cute as they are. I think I'd like one though!

Copito said...

Craisy is adorable!!!

=^·^=

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, you give such great demonstrations. That was wonderful. Craisy is very cute.

Roxy

SophieKitty said...

It looks like you and Craisy have a lot of fun together!

Southbaygirl said...

wow Daisy you're very strong!!!

Kodak, 3 Perf and Winton

Anonymous said...

Craisy looks like a nice, non-heavy friend! Is Pixie heavy? Have you tried carrying her? :) She might like it very much

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Have we telled you how beeyooteeful you is lately? Dang...you got the Hubba Hubba goin' on!
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Rascal said...

If you really need heavy, I'll volunteer, though I'm down to only 16 pounds since my surgery.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Happy Birthday dear Daisy!

~J&B

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are such a good friend. I remember one time you let me lie on the lap (CCSI 1) :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is Craisy very heavy, Daisy? I want one to play with, too.

snowforest said...

That's a wonderful furriend you got there Daisy!

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, nice friend you have there! You are very nice to Craisy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! You have a great friend there in Craisy.

Motor Home Cats said...

We are glad that she isn't too heavy for you. We love your picture where she is on your back when you are laying down.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Colin Campbell said...

I don't really like cat blogging, but your cat is cute. I would vote for her if I could.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You do a very good job of carrying Craisy around, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. First time I've ever seen a sock kitty.

Unknown said...

what is dat on your back!! the pink monster is attacking you?? dat thing lookz vicious are you okay?

Related Posts with Thumbnails