Friday, February 8, 2008

Fashion Friday: I am a REAL Lizard Hunter!

I got a very special delivery from my sweet friend Mango at HOTCOOLDOGCAT! It contained everything I need to become a true Lizard Wizard! First, here is my beautiful lizard-catching scarf. Can you see the fancy crystal lizard? This gives me special powers. I feel brave and strong when I wear this kerchief. The most important part is the one-of-a-kind Magic Lizard Wand! I think it is the most beautiful wand I have ever seen, and it holds very special powers. See, it says "Lizard Wand," and on the other side is a very fancy letter D. That stands for Daisy! This means all of the power in the wand belongs to me.
The charms on my Magic Lizard Wand hold a special secret: magic Lizard Dust! I can tell it really is magical because the dust is very sparkly and beautiful. I looked at the magic dust a little too long and I became mesmerized. That was a little bit unprofessional of me.
Pixie can be my assistant now, because she got her very own matching lizard-hunting scarf and a Magic Lizard Heart Charm! Pixie is taking her responsibility very seriously. Here she is absorbing some of the magic from the charm. And since it is heart-shaped, I am pretty sure it will help her bad heart feel better, too.
I am off to hunt the sneaky and treacherous lizards now! I know I will be victorious. I have been thinking about asking Animal Planet if I can start a Lizard Hunter show.
I should also mention that the Magic Lizard Wand doubles as a funny toy. Only when I am off duty from hunting lizards, of course.
Here is my formal Lizard Wizard portrait:
You can see some other very beautiful and magical creations just for cats at HOTCOOLDOGCAT.

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Wowwy Wowwy WOW!!! You gots some cool stuff, there, Daisy!!! Them lizards had better watch out!!!

We just wanted to thank you for sending all them nice comments and sayin' all them prayers for Felix. He is home but don't feel so good...but he's gittin' all kinds of lovin' from mommy and the little girl cats in the house. Please keep sayin' some prayers, 'kay?
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

bluecrystaldude said...

You know, it really seems like Daisy in the mood of Chinese New Year. With all those red magical wand and scarf

Poppy Q said...

Good morning Daisy and Pixie, you both looked fantastic in your lizard gear - I hope it works some lizard magic for you and I sure hope Animal Planet takes you on.

Have a great weekend ladies, and I look forward to another fantastic week of fun with you both.

Poppy Q

Parker said...

Those lizards better watch out now! How wonderful!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow! That is a fabulous lizard wand, Daisy! You and Pixie both look great in your lizard scarves. I wish we had a store like that here in Europe. Shipping and customs are way too expensive to order stuff from overseas. :(

Ramses said...

Oh wow those lizard hunting bits are so cool! I wonder iffen I gotted one, would we find lizards to hunmt here in the UK? ;)

Anonymous said...

"Wow" those are some really beautiful gifts.

MEStaton said...

Wow daisy you look wonderful in your new scarf and that wand is amazing. We know its gonna give you lots of lizard hunting luck!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, the Lizard Huntress. We love it! Beautiful fashions today!

Mickey's Musings said...

Well, don't you & Pixie look snazzy in your scarves! With that enchanted wand,those lizards do not stand a chance! Hahaha!
You look very much the Professional Lizard Hunter in the last pic .
Happy hunting :)
Purrs Mickey

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We luv da scarf and all dose long string fings. Dey are gonna be fun to bat around.

Jessica said...

I love your new stuff, Daisy! You're going to be so good at catchiong those lizard instruders now!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy - you are so lucky. We think you look so cool as a lizard wizard. We want to be Lizard Wizards, too.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great matching kerchiefs! I can see that you and Pixie are going to be a fantastic Lizard catching team. I don't see how you could fail to get your TV show. I look forward to some quality television programming next fall!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

All of your new stuff is very beautiful.
I am happy that Pixie can be your assistant... she is probably very smart and has been doing a lot of research about lizards.

Super great stuff Daisy!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

What a neat gift Daisy. I think you look mah-vel-ous and will certainly catch many an evil lizard now. I do hope you hide them on Lizard Spa Day. You don't want to scare them off.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

That Magic Lizard Wand is da bomb Daisy! You look fabulous in your scarf as does Pixie, but that Magic Lizard Wand is totally awesome.

We must schedule a board meeting and find out why we do not have one.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy we are sure you and Pixie will do a wonderful job catching lizards with your pretty scarves and awsome wands.

We will be purring for you both.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you and Pixie look so cute in your scarves. I often wonder about your big sister and I hope she's feeling good. Your wand is very cool.
Now that Buffy isn't on any more you could be "Daisy the Lizard Slayer". With your brave stunts and cool fashions you would be perfect on television and Pixie could be your pretty and brainy sidekick. :)
Have a fun day!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Dma said...

I believe the proper name of the 'lizard dust' is "pixie dust." You can look it up on wikipedia.

Sassy Kat said...

Every day is fashion with ya, Daisy. Those lizards better watch out or the cutie lizzard hunter will bring them home to her house for snack.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOW!!! That is some incredible hunting gear! I can hardly wait to read of your lizard hunting safari!

Anonymous said...

Wow those lizards are going to be shaking in their little boots when you and Pixie are on the job Daisy. That wand looks like a lot of fun to play with!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that is AWSOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a great toy!!

Rad Winters, Alanologist said...

hi Daisy! My kitties and I enjoy your blog so much.

We would like to hear more about Pixie. What is wrong with her heart? Our Lady the Princess Noelle has a heart murmur.

Lux said...

Oh, the lizards don't stand a chance now! Not with both you & Pixie hunting them! What beautiful scarves and wands!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

This is the best (my favorite) Fashion Friday ever! I love the magic Lizard Wand. It looks so fun!

I'm glad that Pixie can be your assistant. I hope you get your own show on Animal Planet.

Tybalt said...

Oh Daisy, how wonderful! Both you and Pixie look lovely in your Lizard Hunting scarves . . . I can feel the magic from your wand all the way over here! I can't wait to see what you do with all that powerful magic. Way to go, Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

That is the coolest wizard gift EVER.
And the picture where Pixie got a matching lizard-hunting scarf and got to absorb special heart charm powers made me get misty-eyed.
What a wonderful present, and a wonderful post.
love,
Not The Mama

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those lizzards have NO chance now!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so great in your scarf Daisy. I am sure you are a mightly lizard hunter!

Anonymous said...

You got some really cool stuff there, Daisy! Those lizards are in BIG TROUBLE now!!

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you really can do some serious lizard hunting now. I love that you and Pixie both have uniforms. And the wand -- all I can say is WOW! Very cool!

You sure are one special cat!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PB 'n J said...

Oh Daisy, you're sure to catch those lizards now!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat is some really nice stuff yoo got der. We can see dat Animal Planet would haf a hit on der hands wif "Daisy, Lizard Hunter" Pixie will make a great assistant.

Jazz said...

Daisy you look even more beautiful than ever :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, Lizzerd Wizzerd is a grate thing to add to yer rezoomay. Is thare no end to yer talents????

Asta said...

Daisy

That's gweat..you should cewtainly have no mowe twouble now catching lizawds..that is a bootiful magic scawf and wand..and it's in my favowite colow too.
I'm glad you met Lacie, she's lots of fun
smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

That is the most beautiful Lizard hunting gear I have ever seen. Actually, now that I think about it, I have never seen Lizard hunting gear before, but if I had it wouldn't have been as pretty as yours.

I am glad to see that Pixie is helping you and that she has a special heart that will make hers feel better!

Forty Paws said...

How totally cool is that??? Thanks fur bein' concerned bowt us. We ist doin' bedder..

Luf, Us

Southbaygirl said...

Wow Daisy that is a cool Lizard Hunter scarf! You look very professional. I don't think we've ever seen a lizard before....are they fun to chase?

Kodak, 3 Perf and WInton

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Those lizards are in trouble now.
You go girl!

HUGS~ Chancy, Ernie's Voice & Jake

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That is magical and wonderful and beautiful too...wow good luck and all those lizards around you need to fear the sound of your steps now. YOU have the secret weapon.

purr
Abby

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I absolutely LOVE your lizard hunting set!!!

Randi said...

Holy Smoly Catman (I mean lady....) You are gonna make all the lizards get under the Daisy Lizard Spell & you will rule the world!

Love & Licks,
Randi

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my you two are adorable! What a fantastic lizard catching outfit!" x

Anonymous said...

You've got the power now, Daisy! The Lizard Hunter show sounds good to me, too. Maybe if you mesmerize the Animal Planet people with Lizard Dust they will put you on their schedule.

Starry is a pretty lady cat. As a formerly homeless cat, I'm glad someone is taking care of her now. Next, I hope she finds a forever home...

Chrissie said...

I need a setup like that just to manage my Staff, Daisy! I really like your Lizard Wand-you should be catching a lot of those rude fellows, now!

zevo hussein calamari said...

I think Animal Planet should offer you the Lizard Hunter show. You look divine in that scarf and you are the best lizard hunter we know!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAY DAISY I REELY LIKE THOZE RIBBUNY THINGS!!!! THARE VARY COLORFUL AND I LIKE LOTS OF COLORS AND I REELY LIKE YER SKARF TOO I HAVE AN OAKLAND RAYDERS SKARF BUT IT IS NOT COLORFUL AND GLITTERY LIKE YERS IT'S JUST BLAK AND SILVER.

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you are such a fine hunter, please reconsider throwing your hat into the ring, you are a winner.

Tara said...

Wow, such neat stuff, and I love the scarf! Do you think if I got one with a bird on it I would be able to catch a birdie??

Tara

The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That's one neat wand - and the kerchief too! We'd love to watch a lizard hunter show!

The WriggleButts

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
My mom had to travel today, so she read me your post today from her blackberry. You sure are the lizard queen! I think that is a super wand and kerchief!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy thanks again for joining. You are the most famous cat blogger and I need your help for my cat tournament. I got 13 pictures so far but I don't know how to get more. If you can help in any way I will be very thankful. Your people who know people! =)

Team Tabby said...

You and Pixie look so fashionable and majikal , especially wif da wizard wand!

Mindy & Moe

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look incredibly professional with your kerchief, wand, an' matching assistant, Miss Daisy! I think that Animal Planet would be furry foolish not to give you your furry own prime-time television lizard-hunting show. I would watch efurry episode!

DMM

Katie said...

I love your official portrait, Daisy. My cat Renzie has a little crush on you, he has a thing for calico cats! I told him you already had a boyfriend though.

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, now you are a wizard? A lizard wizard. Cool I wish you lived closer. You would be so cool to play with.

Roxy

Jan Price said...

You are always so well-dressed and informative.

jans funny farm

Andree said...

Oh my, I think I need some lizard dust now for my queasy stomach. Your scarf and wand make lizard hunting seem fun. I know it is an honorable profession, but I hate to think of you getting yucky lizard things on you. Pixie is SO pretty!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look like you are all set to go out and hunt for lizards. Does the special lizard powder make you act like a lizard, see lizards more easily, or just help you to catch them more easily?

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

That has to be the coolest thing ever, Daisy! Wow! You are sure to catch a lot of lizards now that you have the magic wand. You probably won't even have to chase them. They'll just be mesmerized by the fancy sparklies on the wand like you were!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that bandanna with lizard diamonds on it is sooooo kewl! That magic wand is kewl too! I hope it does help make you catch more lizards out there...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

snowforest said...

Good luck on the lizard hunt ~ you've got all the powers now!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

That Lizard Wand looks amazing. Those lizards better steer clear of you! They're in for some trouble.

Shelly said...

What a beautiful lizard wizard you are!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is so cool and you are one beautiful lizard wizard!

Kaz's Cats said...

Daisy, I absolutely love your lizard hunting outfit. You and Pixie look amazing. Why wouldn't Animal Planet sign you up as the 'Lizard Hunter'? You're gorgeous, well-dressed, and you actually catch lizards - that a killer combination.

Purrs

Tasha

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow, those are wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails