Monday, February 18, 2008

Thanks for the Awards!

I am very proud and honored to have received some new awards. First, Pixie is excited to announce that she won Best "Other" Valentine in Monty Q's Who Do You Love contest. If you click on Pixie's photo below, it will take you to her entry. She made a Valentine to bananers!
Next, I am surprised and happy to accept the award for Most Popular and Best singer in Skeezix's Valentine's Day contest. If you click on the award, you can see my entry. I sang a song to Skeezix. If you look very, very closely, you might be able to tell I was lip-synching.
And finally, I am proud to announce that my Lizard Soup comic was awarded the Rising Blogger Post of the Day! If you click on the award, you can read the very nice and wonderful review written by Mimi.

Share/Bookmark

16 Notes for Daisy:

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Horray Daisy and Pixie! Congrats on all your well-deserved awardies!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Lux said...

That was a great review by Mimi, Daisy ... congratulations on all these awards and wins - you really deserve them!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on all your awards Daisy!

Team Tabby said...

Congratulations to you and Pixie on your awards! Sounds like you had fun!

Mindy & Moe

Tara said...

Congratulations on those great awards Daisy!

Tara

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Congrats Daisy! I think you deserve the award.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome award. I like that post about the lizard soup. hee

~ Girl girl

Poppy Q said...

Well done Daisy - I thinks you deserves an oscar!!

Poppy Q

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your awards, Daisy and Pixie. I was just at the Wagog contest and Daisy is winning by a whole lot now.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Congratulations on your awards Pixie and Daisy!!

Dma said...

I think Pixie's ode to a banana is now my all time favorite poem...

jenianddean said...

Way to go Pixie and Daisy!!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations to you and Pixie on your contest wins, and congratulations also for your newest award :-D

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy - congratulations to you and Pixie bananers on your well-deserved awards! We are so proud of you!! You and Pixie are the best! :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'more xo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congratulations Daisy & Pixie

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

http://www.photographicpointofview.com said...

We have two cats that own us as well. Aren't they incredible animals/furry people? =)

Nice site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails