Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fashion and Fun!

Since it is almost Easter, I get to wear this cute tee-shirt with the Easter Bunny on the front. It is a very beautiful pink color, and it has little cap sleeves.
Now let's have some Easter fun! Since my last toy was not very good, I got to get a NEW toy. It is called Hubba Bubba Cluckers, the wind up chicken that walks and lays eggs.
Hello Chicken. Start laying eggs, okay?
I can hardly believe my eyes! She is really laying some eggs. But since I do not enjoy bubble gum, my Mommie is going to replace the gum eggs with some Temptations instead.
Here I am eating the Temptations my chicken layed. My ears are back, because this toy makes a lot of noise when it hops around. Hey, chicken! Why can't you lay your eggs quietly?
I learned something very important, just in time for Easter: Eggs really DO come from a chicken's bottom. They pop right out of there!

Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: Always wash your eggs before you eat them.

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Professor Daisy,
I think I may not have ability to wash the eggs, so I eat temptation instead, hahahah~~~~~

That chicken is really amazing, what a cute chicken, although I could imagine it's a little bit louder, but could give you temptations, I think that is a good chicken, hahahaha~~~

Very Very Beautiful Pink Easter Bunny fashion, Daisy~!
Pink is really for your color :>

Purr,
Adan

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A walkin chicken that "lays" temptatashuns?

We're gonna just faint with envy!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh dear professor daisy, so wise and knowledgable! I think you have learned an eggstremely important lesson! But just out of interest, which came first - the chicken or the temptation?

My head hurts just thinking about it! x

Poppy Q said...

Happy Easter to you and your chicken miss Daisy. You is so lucky to get such great toys.

Have fun with Pixie bananas and your beans.

Poppy q and mum Q

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy Bean giggleds when she helpeds me read this. I think she mumbled somethings about hasing chickens when she liveds on a farm a squillion years ago.

If that chicken lays nip eggs I'm all there for thats!

Parker said...

I will remember that very important tip Daisy!
Your Bunny t-shirt is extremely cute!!! Somebunny loves you! HaHaHaHaHa! Somebunny! Ha! I crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is a pretty cool toy! You're very brave to be that close to it though, noisy things are scary.

What did your Mum do with the bubble gum? You are right that Temptations are better than bubble gum. :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Peep peep. Mmm, do you really want to consider eating something or anything that "pops right out of the bottom"...
Peep peep, have an over easy Easter.

Ramses said...

Ooh, ooh I wanna temptation pooping chicken too! :) What a totally wonderful Easter present...

Cecil the Cougar: said...

WOW Daisy, I cannot believe that a chicken can lay eggs and temptations! Perhaps you just have a very talented chicken!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Cute, cute bunny shirt! I think a chick-en that lays temptations is super cool! ~Queen Snickers

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha!!! Daisy, you crack us up! Your t-shirt is very fashionable!

Mom... we want a Temptation-laying Chicken like Daisy's......

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

My kids have the pooping Reindeer. They love it. I never thought to put Temptations in it. I think I'll remove the reindeer poo.

Sarge Charlie said...

Your pink shirt is very nice, wash you eggs before you eat them, you crack me up........

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like my eggs little more well done. Like right after they hatch. T-Shirt is very nice.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

How cute is that chicken! We hope our Mom can find one for us!

Anonymous said...

"Wow" a chicken that lays temptations
what could be better :)

Scout said...

Oh my cat!! I *need* a chicken like that at home!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

wow

Eggs really are full of temptations!

Purrs and
Happy Easter
Abby

Monty Q. Kat said...

I asked MomBean about newBeans and how they get here, but it didn't have anything to do wif chickens. I'm confused.

jenianddean said...

Our Aunt Tiff has a penguin that does that but we never thought to have her put treats in it instead ...
--Jasper

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

LOL Daisy, we think the chicken would be fun to play with. Your pink shirt is so cute. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Dma said...

geez I want a toy like that. I think you should try sittin on the eggs to see if anything hatches.

Unknown said...

OMG! Daisy you is easter bunnies!!! you get coolest toys ever all the time me is jelousz!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

eggsulent advice daisy!!! and i love your easter shirt, very chic! i like the bubble gum too...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that's a very cool toy, Daisy! We are impressed that the chicken laid Temptations! :)

Your tee-shirt is very cute. :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a great chicken! I want one too! I am going to ask my mom. Careful of the bubble gum....it could get stuck in your curly furs!
--JB

Boy said...

Oh Daisy, did you wash those temptations then?
You've got a gweat chicken there if it will keep waying temptations!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo dat looks like a furry fun toy! Moooooom we want one of doze. Yoor shirt is so cute. If any of us wore clotheses we would want one of dem.

Anonymous said...

Daisy: How brave you are to get so close to that noisy chicken!

I like visiting your blog. I just wrote about you on mine: http://blog.feefifoto.com/2008/03/blogroll-friday.html#more

Happy Easter.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We need a temtayshun laying chicken too. Your Tshirt is furry kyoot.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Congratulations, Daisy!!! You are famous! We just read about you in an article on CNN. http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/03/21/dog.blog/index.html

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy!!
You have us laffin and laffin. You are so cute!

Now, where can we find a chicken that lays temptatshuns?

~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

That is a REALLY cool toy, Daisy! We have a cow that poops chocolate jelly beans, but he doesn't walk!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, how fun is it that your mommie got that chicken to lay TEMPTATIONS!!!! Of course, now Chloe wants one!
Happy Easter weekend, my friend!

Not The Mama

Mickey's Musings said...

You look so festive in your T shirt :)
maybe the chicken makes too much noise because the square Temptations hurt coming out :o !!
Happy Easter,heehee
Purrs Mickey

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmmm.. you can have the temptations the chicken laid but can we have the chicken instead?? :P

Cute... I wished I have found out earlier about the chicken so that I could try to get for Jon and Jess as their birthday present. It's their 1st birthday today! Hehe...

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy! You have done it again! You look stellar in this raspberry pink affair and you were also smashing in your St. Paddy's green. Such versatile good looks. We love your chicken buddy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy...I don't think chickens do anything quietly.

You look very cute in your Easter shirt!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, what a kewl clucking chicken! I bet it was fun picking up all those yummy temptations after it poops it out. Really? Chickens poop them out right from their bottoms? Ooh, no wonder the eggs smell funny...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look lovely in your Easter shirt Daisy!

And how fun that you have a chicken that lays temptations!

PB 'n J said...

Wow - that is one cool chick-hen! Wonder if you could train it to lay temptations?!

Happy Easter!

Chrissie said...

I just think it's hilarious that you're eating Temptations that have popped out of a chicken bottom!

Shaggy and Scout said...

How smart of your momma to think to put temptations in that chickens bottom for you!!!
Very nice casual shirt to wear while waiting for Easter!!!

CastoCreations said...

That is freaking the funniest thing EVAR!!! ROFL =)

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT CHIKKIN POOPED THE EGGS RITE OWT OF HER POOPHOLE!! I NEVER KNOWED THAT EGGS ARE AKSHULLY CHIKKIN POOP!!! DO CHIKKINS HAVE A SPOT 13???

L. Alida said...

Oh wow... Daisy, I'm so impressed with your mommie's ingenuity! How cool! Is it really loud? I wonder if my kitties would like a Temptations laying chicken? So funny... :) Your shirt is so cute. You're such a feminine little girl! Have a Happy Good Friday!
Kisses and Purrs,
Lorianna

The Furry Kids said...

Your Mommie lets you have all kinds of cool stuff! You wanna trade Mommies?

EG

snowforest said...

Impawtant tip about washing them eggs ~ smart thinking to replace them with temptations though!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay, I love that chicken. we have one too!
You look very snappy in the Easter tee shirt.

I hope you have a fabbiefun Easter.

Spoony Quine said...

` A plastic chicken laying cat treats? Don't you think this is a bit odd?

darlene said...

oh daisy yur are the funniest.....eatting da eggs... hee hee
Happy easter my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are so refreshing. I LOVE cats. Daisy makes me wish I had a pet... but I gotta warm that idea up more with the wifey. =)

Thanks for making me smile today.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Very ingenious, Daisy! Who knew?!?!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Hot(M)BC said...

Grate chicken wif tem-tay-shuns eggs, Daisy! Yoo looks byootiful :) Yoo's famous on dat CNN article. heheh Way neato! Concats!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

LZ said...

Did the chickhen's buttum smell like chick-hen? Were they chick-hen temptations???

Kaze

Anonymous said...

the Lady said the teenagers had one of those chickens, but they gave it to their little cousin before we could ever suggest to them to make it lay Temptations. bummer! that's a great idea. maybe we gotta get another one.

hey - we just read about you in the CNN article too! we're a little confused about the commenters "posing as cats" though.

Quasi said...

Daisy, that is a really excellent gift, even if it is noisy. I think your Mommie could give my human, Steve, some lessons in gift buying. BTW, you are a "favorite link" on my website (www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com).

Tyler said...

Oh, that is a very nice toy you have there. What a great idea putting the temptations inside.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute easter fashion!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Such a nice chicken to have a different menu item just for you Daisy! I have one of those too:) I also have a little fuzzy chick that peeps when you hold it!

Leslie said...

Dear Daisy, our mom put Blogger in the time out chair.

We hope they are better behaved now so you can see our Zoey pic and Zoolatry's too.

We love your chicken toy - but we do think they are too noisy. Mom's little student has one on her blog and mom says rude words when she forgets, and goes on that blog with the sound turned up.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too funny! The look on the cats face is priceless.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi daisy!!!
we gotted a chickun like that before but then parents gave it away to our cousin who is a human bean. It is cleverto put temptations intheres!!!! yummmey!
Veronica

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

DAISY,
did you knowed you got famous today?! they wroted about you in the CNN...I am sure it is you but they thinked you are a calico and not a devon rex dilute calico!! oh mys! lookit:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/03/21/dog.blog/index.html
the link was on the cat blogosphere toos but maybe you did not see you are mentioned in the articles!!!~!
Veronica

meemsnyc said...

Hi Daisy,

Wow, what a pretty pink shirt and pretty on you! Also, what a great fun toy!

Team Tabby said...

We love your pink bunny shirt, Daisy. Your chicken is awesome, does it produce an endless supply of Temptations?

Mindy & MOe

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you look adorable! And a Temptations-laying chicken? Whoa, I gotta go talk to the Easter Bunny ...

Rocky

SophieKitty said...

Love the t-shirt! And that chicken is the best thing ever!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i wood like one uv 'em poopin chikenz.
dat lookz like fun to me!
laffin.
luv--jh

Asta said...

Ooh Daisy
You'we making us blush..Thanks fow the compliments on the eggses..youw hen knows how to lay temptations??/Wow that's pwetty good..enjoy them..you look gweat as always
smoochie kisses,
ASta

The Devil Dog said...

That is really cool, Daisy, We are glad you got temptations instead of eggs. Scrambled eggs is really good, though. You should try them sometime.

Roxy

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Daisy, love your pink tee shirt. An I wanna Temptashun Chickhen fur Easter.
'cuse me, gotta go ask Mommie ML...
Purrs,
KC

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa. A chick-hen that lays Temptations. That blows my mind, Daisy. What happens if you want Temptations and roasted chick-hen?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that Chicken is so cool and it is great that it can lay temptations!! They are better than eggs!!!
Your FL furiends,

Victor Tabbycat said...

WHERE can I get one of them Temptation-layin chick-hens? WANT THAT!

Didja see yur on CNN? The Cats Stephens put this link on the CB:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/03/21/dog.blog/index.html
The artical leans too much toward dogs, in my opinion.

Purrs an happy Good Friday!

Gretchen said...

Oh, know, what about Mrs. Easter Bunny? I thought she laid the colored eggs, and now you're say they're really Temptations....Oh, my head hurts, I'm all confused...What is the Easter Bunny going to do about my list?

Hugs...G

The Meezers or Billy said...

OMG! EGGS IS CHICK-HEN POOP? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Miles

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Spring Miss Daisy!

Southbaygirl said...

Hi daisy,

You look really nice decked out in your Easter best! was the chicken really loud? It was nice of your mom to put yummy Temptations in instead of the eggs!!!

Our Woofie, Velcro, went on a trail run today. And do you know what she saw...she saw about 10 lizards all over the trails. Our mommy was able to get a picture of one of them-our woofie kept trying to chase them!

Kodak, Winton and 3 perf

Anonymous said...

Cute bunny. I want one of those!


Thanks for the advice about the eggs.

Pumpkin said...

Yore Mommie is so smart to put tem-tay-shuns in the plastic chik-hen. But she shood haff let yu haff the bubble gum eggs to play wiff. It's grate fun when yu whap them all ovur the place. Happy Easter!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahahaha! Mommakitty gots lots of them chickens cuz she gives them as gifts to visitors (since we lives in da chicken capitol of da werld!). We will have to try putting temptations in them - furry inventive!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Oh Daisy! That look on your face is priceless. The one where you see her laying the eggs. It's hilarious.

Karen Jo said...

I love your Easter Bunny T-shirt, Daisy. That chicken that lays Temptations is wonderful. You have a very clever Mom.

Nola said...

Hilarious! Love the last picture especially :-D

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Your chicken is irrestible. It actually lay eggs! Wow! And you get temptations for each egg that it lays!

Pink suits you.

Happy Easter, Daisy, Trixie and family!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Professor Daisy, WOW....that chicken is really cool...and it lays TEMPATIONS!!!

Love your pink Easter T'shirt!

You always look so pretty!!!

Forty Paws said...

That's a cool chicken if it can lay Temptations!

Luf, Us

Speedcat Hollydale said...

HA HAAA!!!!!!!

I knew this would be good Daisy. I am going to wash the eggs and link, then add it to the big board.
You the best cat in the blogosphere ((smile))

The Superfluous Blogger said...

I can't believe you put that shirt on your cat. FANTASTIC. And I love the chicken. niiiiice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails