Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Mystery: A Strollering Adventure

I got to go strollering again last week! It was a little bit chilly that morning (about 65 degrees), so I bundled up in my pretty pink sleeping bag first. We went out at sunrise. Here is a funny tree we saw. Do you like the trunk? I'll bet I could climb that tree if I tried!
Next we checked out the Wetland Preserve. It was still a little bit foggy outside. We did not see any alligators.
I hope you can see this pink bird. It is called a Roseate Spoonbill. We do not see those very often. My Mommie only took her little camera, so she did not get a very good picture of him.
Here I am back at home again. My Mommie has to wipe off the tires before we can go inside the house. Sometimes my stroller rolls over dirty things.
For today's Monday Mystery, you must guess the first thing I did when I got back inside:

A. I took a nap. Strollering is exhausting!
B. I had a snack and a drink of water.
C. I inspected the tires and climbed into the lower basket.
D. I was very excited and ran all around.


Do you know the answer? Watch this movie to see if you are correct:

Share/Bookmark

100 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you want to go out again, Daisy~!
That is a very good adventure~!
It's so nice you could go out with your mommy, taking walk and breath fresh air is so great~!!!!

That unique tree is very special, I wish I could try to climb it as well~!

Poppy Q said...

Fank you for showing us around your neighbourhood Daisy. You looks like you had a fun stroll with your mommie.

Parker said...

Daisy, if it made it to 65 degrees here, I think we'd all be wearing swimming suits!
I just love your stroller!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, that sleeping bag is too cute! We hope you enjoyed your stroller ride, but we think you enjoyed taking in the smells afterwards even better!

Daisy, Mom wants to know if your Mom can come to Georgia to tell her all the names of stuff we see here!!!

Leslie said...

Wow!!! We wish we had a stroller.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Wow, Daisy...that sure was one big adventure! We ain't never been a strollerin'...Dang, Daisy...you sure live an excitin' life!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, what a great adventure! That tree was so cool! We are glad the alligators were not around! The little birdie was very cute & pink! Thank you for taking us on your stroll. We thought you looked so pretty in your pink snuggle!

p.s. Great inspection video!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are happy you got to go strollering. We saw the Roseate Spoonbill, it is very pretty. We have never seen one before.

We guessed wrong we thought you would get a snack and a drink first cause that is the first thing we do when we come in the house.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I guessed wrong!

You look very warm in your pink sleeping bag, I bet your stroll was a nice adventure!

CRIZ LAI said...

I had a laugh when I saw you choice of answers. Did you really got tired from strolling? You did not even walk! Haha. Anyway, what a nice adventure you had. You are lucky you did not meet with an alligator. You sure would not want one as your friend. Stick with Mr Lizard or Mr Snail would be safer :P

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I knew the answer! Every good cat would inspect his or her vehicle to make sure all the new smells after strollering are ok to be in the house! Good job Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we was right!! yay!!!

strollering looks like fun. wow, it was 65 degrees? it was 23 degrees here this morning outside. You prolly would not want to go strollering here. but we doesn't haf alligators, so maybe it's ok that it's a little colder here.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you seem to be in the know about things. I have a question for you. We just bought our first house and we will be moving our kitty about a half hour away. She does not like car rides at all. Is there anything I can do to help keep her calm?

Anonymous said...

Daisy seems to have quite the adventures. I've never seen a blog quite like this one. It's a very interesting concept and I must say very eye catching. As a cat owner my self I would never have tought of creating a blog around my pet but might consider it now.

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a great mystery daisy! I thought you might run around, but I guess inspecting the tires for interesting smells would be more fun!
Purrs Mickey

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We wuz right cuz when dad puts his car in the garrij, the furrst fing we always do is smell all the strange smells on the tyres.You looked cute and snuggly all wrapped up in your sleeping bag. We saw the pink fevvers, and that tree looks like it would be good furr climbing.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OOPS! We guess wrong! We would have run to the food bowl and gotten a drink of water like we do when we get back from the vetty bean. We luvs your stroller!

Irishcoda said...

Hi Daisy, we really like your stroller and we wants some too!

dennis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dennis said...

Dennis is jealous of the stroller and the amount of time your humans spend with you. Daisy is beautiful and lucky!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Darn! We picked letter B. You look like you had fun strollering, Miss Daisy!

65 degrees sounds wonderful to us right now - it's 25 degrees here at the moment! GAH!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You have a nice stroller. That tree looks very very nice. Maybe your mommie could bring it home for you to have in your house. Doesn't that sound good?

I thought you would be thirsty and hungry when you got home.
wrong.

purrrs

Dma said...

OK you have convinced me... I need to buy my boyz a stroller.

Looks like you live in a really cool area.

Sarge Charlie said...

Drats, I got is wrong again, you are a very mysterious cat Miss Daisy

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

It is still too cold to go strollering in O-Hi-O. We are very jealous.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We guessed right Daisy! Wooo hooo! What a fun outing you had!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

drat! i thought you'd be a little bit hungry and thirsty!

it sure was an exciting adventure though!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxoxo

andophiroxia said...

Hello! Wow, your Mommie's so nice to have taken you out on a stroller!

It's pretty warm here where I live. Perhaps spring is being lazy XD.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Daisy you are so cute snuggled up in your pink blanket. I also love seeing the pictures from near your house. It looks very very exotic! Also, I guessed correctly! x

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I thought for certain you went and had a snack! I am glad you had a good time!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I bets the new smells certainly made you very curious. That huge tree looks very fun to climb.

Mimi Lenox said...

I think you took a nap, Daisy. Your Mommy gave you quite a workout. That's my vote.
(guess I need to watch the video to see if I'm right)
Is there a prize?
Just sayin'.....

L. Alida said...

I kinda thought you might want a snack, but I notice that when we come in from outside our kitties sniff our shoes. The little movie starring you was adorable! Your neighborhood is so pretty Daisy. What a fun little adventure you took us on! :)
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Paula said...

I guessed right, yay! That looked like a very fun strollering adventure, and I'm glad you had a pretty pink blankie to keep you warm. I never noticed before what a long pretty tail you have, Daisy. I love tails!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay, we gots one right! We figger yoo prolly want to make sure yoor mom did a good job of maintaning yoor stoller...did yoo want to go out again? We would haf, we woulda been crying at having to go home. 65 degrees would be furry warm fur us, but I gess da temperachure is relative to what yoor used to.

Scout said...

Zowie! I would love for it to be 65 degrees!!!

You look so purty curled up in your pink blankie! Thanks for taking us on an adventure with you.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Here I would have thought strollering was exhausting but I guess not.

The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That strollering looks like fun!

Kisses,
the WriggleButts

Shaggy and Scout said...

You sure love your stroller Daisy!
Good idea to use the sleeping bag for a warm nest!

Mo and The Purries said...

Yeah, I chose C first before watching the movie!
I'm glad you didn't see any gators!
The spoonbill was always one of my favorites to see at the Cincinnati Zoo.
Glad you had a fun stroll!
luv,
Not The Mama

Fat Eric said...

I guessed right for once! Looks like you had fun. I refused to go out in the garden today, it is too cold - I would rather stay in the warm and nap.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What a wonderful stroller adventure! We picked the wrong answer. :( We thought you'd get snacks! ~Queen Snickers

PB 'n J said...

Wow Daisy - what a great stroller-ing adventure! We though for sure that you would need a nap, but we were wrong!

We read about you on CNN - you're a star!

Tybalt said...

You have such gorgeous scenery to look at when you go strollering, Daisy! I loved the video . . . and mommy was giggling over the music. Purrs!

Forty Paws said...

That looks like a wonderful adventure! There are Roseate Spoonbills in the Dallassss Zoo, in cages...

We are very bummed. We have not gotten the correct answer to a Monday Mystery in like a squillion and 11 weeks.

Luf, Us

Boy said...

I was wight!
That wooked wike a nice stwoll.
Nowadays, That Thing goes stwowwing with mine Mummy.
I do not wike to go out.
No, I pwefer to stay at home and visit mine fwiends onwine!

Sassy Kat said...

I did it! I did it!! I finally did it!!! I got it right!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Looks like you had a nice morning out in your stroller. That sure was a snuggly pink blanket thingie that you were in to keep warm. I am glad that the weather is nice and you got a change to get outside. Soon it will warm up for you and you will have plenty of days to go outside.
Stop on over I tagged you. It is a fun one!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

And after "C" - then you take nap.

Clover said...

Hi Daisy! Wow - it looks like you had a lot of fun strollering!
I was just catching up on my friends Sparky and Patches' blog, and I saw this link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/03/21/dog.blog/index.html - I think they are talking about you in this article!! I wasn't sure if you had seen it yet.
Love Clover xo

Clover said...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/03/21/dog.blog/index.html

Clover said...

Darn it! After dog it is supposed to say: .blog/index.html

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Outside adventures are always nice, but a mystery adventure is amazing fun!
(I guessed wrong - I would have had a snack and a drink if I had gone out strollering)

Unknown said...

OMG!! Daisy me want stroller too!! you is very very luckyz!!

The Furry Kids said...

We were right! We were right! Yippee yippee yay yay yay!!!

You have a very pretty neighborhood. We are very jealous that 65° was chilly for you. :) That pink birdie was very cool. I bet he'd be fun to play with.

Love,
Tazo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, do you have your own stroller? That looks like fun. I guessed you were going to snoopervise!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I commend you. I would have gone right to sleep. :)

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi Daisy! I thinked you ran all around but I was wrong. I am so jealous of your strollering. I really really want one but parents did not say I can have one yet. I hope they changify their minds soon. they think maybe we get a stroller and then I decide I do not like strollering. that might happen I guess. I like that bird you saw.
You are lucky to have curly hairs, it is true! not many kittehs have them, it is pretty coool.
Veronica

jenianddean said...

Yipppeee! I guessed right. Maggie does the same thing. What a happy stroll you had. Dad and mom talked about taking Maggie for stroll, but they ended up taking her out on the deck.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
PS Maggie loves your pink sleeping bad!

CastoCreations said...

I am just in awe that Daisy gets to go outside!!! What a great idea. My cats would freak out though. I think they'd just scream and hiss and claw at the mesh. :)

I'm sure Daisy felt the need to get closer to all the scents she sniffed from the basket. :)

The Crew said...

Hmmm, I think the answer is "B". Now I need to watch your movie to see if I'm right.

And what a lovely sleeping bag. It's perfect for napping.

Your friend
Misty

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow what a wonderful walk about you had! I love your pink sleeping bag it looks all toasty!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Thanks so much for all the cool pictures... we LOVE that tree!

You look so cute in your pink sleeping bag.

xoxoxo

Jay, Jaimison, Jaim, Jaimers, Jay-Cat, Sunshine said...

I just found your blog and I absolutely adore it and you Daisy! My kitties dont get to go for walks in strollers (they do get to go outsdie but only becuase we dont live by alligators!!) but they would also sniff the tires and get in the lower basket if given the opportunity!

Jaime
http://thoughtsfurpaws.com

snowforest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snowforest said...

We were wrong ~ we thought you'd run around excitedly!

LZ said...

65???! Cool hahahaha!! I wish I lived in Florida. I would have sniffed the tires too, I always do when Latte & Chase come back from a stroll.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your so lucky to go strolling. I got the answer right I use to do it to the niece thingy's stroller when she was little.

darlene said...

that is sooo cute u take her out in a stroller...lmao

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got it rite!!! I always like to klime in the baskit underneeth cuz that's one of the places I stash my Muther's Milk now that Rocky ratted me owt for stashing it underneeth the stroler cushuns.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Daisy,

My beans wanted to know how you like your stroller? They have been considering getting me one for quite some time. What are the pros and cons of the model you have?

Brownie said...

Hey Daisy, you're C of COOL!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great strollering trip Daisy and you saw lots of interesting stuff. It is still too cold here to be outside for very long.

We thought you would run around after being home, but we did not guess right!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, you are very cute. You look like you had a very nice walk. That tree is way cool. Mom thinks it is very neat. We are certain you could climb it.
As for being cold at 65 degrees. We WISH it was that cold.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

I love the roseate spoonbills! I first saw them at Ding Darling Wildlife preserve in Sanibel, Florida. Theya re just so pretty!

Strollerin' looks fun. kinda like Driving Miss Daisy! (tee hee!)

Hugs!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you weren't ready to be done strollering yet were you? i'm so glad you had a good time and saw good stuff.

I guessed B so but I like being wrong cause it is a real mystery!

Quasi said...

I am very covetous of your stroller and want one so Steve can take me out and show me off!

Tesla and Hansel said...

i wuz wrong. i picked da last one. Get all excited and run around!

Alexi said...

Daisy, I liked the photos and the video and music. I guessed wrongly. However, I also tag you for the middle name meme. You may visit my blog the details! Your furriend, Alexi

SophieKitty said...

Gosh! I guessed wrong again. I thought for sure you would have a snack and drink. You certainly have some cool adventures in your stroller.

My mommie was laughing at the soundtrack to your clip. It was perfect.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, that was fun getting to see your neighborhood! We guessed right, too!

Mommy giggled about "little bit chilly" at 65 degrees. She says that once it hits 50 degrees here, humans start wearing shorts outside. But then again, she says that humans here think it is beastly hot here any time it hits 85 or higher. So we guess it's just what you're used to.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

neverfull said...

daisy, that's a nice pink sleeping bag. it looks really comfy. btw, daisymaemaus told me about the pink ladies club. how can i join? my favorite color is pink and i got a pink nose and ears!

hello

Chrissie said...

That looks like great fun, Daisy! I wonder if your mommie would let you invite that pink bird over for a photo session? She would coordinate with you very well! BTW, how's your sisfur? Haven't heard much about her just recently.

Janna said...

This is adorable! :)

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you had a really good walk. Mom said she was going to take us out again later this week. Mom got home too late for us to go out tonight.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, how lucky you are that you have such a nice stroller to go outside with. How fun!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your pink sleeping bag sure is very cute and comfy. I think you had fun going out for walkies in the stroller

~ Girl girl

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! Strolling! We wish mummy would bring us strolling together with her when she went for her vacation!

purrs,
Spice Cats

Amber-Mae said...

Ugh,t he video won't play for me. Must be the rain...I will come back later & try again.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

I bet you had fun outside in your stroller, Daisy. I am glad. It was very nice outside today. OK?

I like your pictures and even the moving pictures and I guess right! OK?

Do you ever get to go outside and cat around without your human mommy? I just came back inside and the human I own was upset with me because I stayed outside for so long and he said that he was worried about me but what he really wanted to go to bed. Now I am ready to nap, too, but he just sits there typing on our computer. Silly human! OK?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You had an exciting adventure, Daisy! You look very cute bundled up in your sleeping bag. It's too cold for us to go strollering here, so we'll have to wait until it's summer.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What an unusual looking tree! I would love to climb it. Love your sleeping bag too. What a pampered, loved kitty you are! I am envious.

Anonymous said...

wow.!

Anonymous said...

wow.!

Anonymous said...

we flunked that test, all right! we figgered "b" fer sure!

you look really cozy in your pink snuggle sack. if only it were 65 degrees here!! it was 24 when mom left for work, when you were strollerin'. today is a little better.

it's furry nice that you can go outdoors wif your mommie! we only gets to see an' sniff stuff from two windows inna house.

Spoony Quine said...

` 'C' is usually correct!

` That's funny that you go strollering - I just take my cats outside on a leash! Sometimes they go on walks! (There's a lot of pictures of that on my blogs....)

Sunny's Mommy said...

I guessed wrong :-p I thought it was D, you ran around all excited.

Daisy, is that your way to tell Mommie that she didn't take you strollering long enough?

Gian Paolo said...

Wuhuuu I got it right!

Anonymous said...

We figured that you would need to sniff the stroller after the ride.

Skeezix the Cat said...

The Rozeeate Spoonbill is one of the FL's faverite berds, but she's never seen one. Yer vary lukky to git to see one by yer howse!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Yay, we are your 100th comment on this post!

We guessed the correct answer. It looks like you had a wonderful walk. Mom has been begging dad for us to get a stroller but he says no way. We're hoping they will at least get us harnesses. Better than nothing we suppose.

Related Posts with Thumbnails