Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thanks, Tesla!

My friend Tesla created this award! She said "I award this to every cat that defends its fortress and castle against evil!" I am very proud to be recognized for my lizard-hunting skills. Even if I do not get to eat the lizards all up.

And now I would like to pass this award on to Eric and Flynn. They are most excellent mousie hunters. And they get to go potty Outside!

Share/Bookmark

9 Notes for Daisy:

Sarge Charlie said...

Yep, everyone recognizes the skills of SARGE DAISY......

Mickey's Musings said...

You are a great protector Daisy!!!
I think it would be fun to go potty outside ;)
Purrs Mickey

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

You're an awesome protector, Daisy!
Give your mommie some extra headbutts and purrs today!

Jan Price said...

What a wonderful award. And you're the first recipient. You're special.

JFF

meemsnyc said...

You deserve this award for that lizard fight!! It did look fun playing with that lizard though.

Samantha & Mom said...

Cool Award Daisy!! The best lizard huntress in the Blog World!
Your FL furiends,

admin said...

Catgratz Daisy!
btw, is lizard only your specialty?

Anonymous said...

Hmm.this is good.I like this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails