Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tricks on Tuesday: My Balancing Act

Today I am demonstrating a very, very hard trick: balancing a treat on my head! I think you can see this trick takes lots of concentration. And this trick makes my mouth water, too!
But I think the hardest part of this trick is setting it up. Because I would rather grab the treat than let it sit on top of my head!

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You do a great job of balancing Miss Daisy. That treat looked awfully tempting.

You would make a great circus cat, Pixie could eat bananas and I wonder what I could do?

Poppy Q

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, Daisy, you are a very talented cat! You have great balance. Did you finally get to eat the treat???

Parker said...

Mommy says that it probably took a very long time to get a picture of you with the treat on your head.
If it were me, we'd still be trying and mommy's hand would look like a pincushion!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are very clever balancing that treat Daisy. If it wuz one of us, the uvver one would come right over and eat the treat of our head.

Sarge Charlie said...

I can see you making it to Broadway Miss Daisy, you have so much talent.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh that is a very difficult trick! I am impressed! It would be sooo hard not to just eat it! Even if I could manage to do that Empress would come tackle me to eat it off my head! ~Queen Snickers

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We would come and eat dat treat off yur head if we were around you! Ha!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

You are very talented Daisy! I hope that your Mommie gave you a million Temptations for resisting the temptation to eat the treatie right away!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!! It's like the Daily Chuck, only much, much better!! We rate that trick 4 gray paws up!!

Daisy, you make our day start out great everyday!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i wonder what would happen if i put cake on my head??? ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Monty Q. Kat said...

Maybe Skeezix could nibble the treat off if it starts to slide? ;)

Mickey's Musings said...

I'm with you Daisy! Getting the treat on my head would be too hard because it smells too good. I do not always play along,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Spooky said...

You are so talented, Daisy...and so patient!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are very impressed Daisy. I don't think we could ever do that trick. Temptations are too good in the tummy to go on our heads.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. I'm glad you did the trick. It was funny.

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! I didn't know cats can do the balancing trick too, BOL! I really hate this trick becoz it's quite annoying. What other tricks can you do, Daisy?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What patience and balancing Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Luckly we are not woofie~!
I saw some TV program beans put the cookie on the woofie's nose. Need good balance and super patient~~
That is so hard!!!

You are doing so great on balance!! Daisy!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh I could not do this trick! I love Temptations. I would push it off of my head very quickly and gobble it up in a flash.
You are very talented Daisy!

I hope you and Pixiekins have a lovely day.
purrrs

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very good trick Daisy!

Isis said...

I just don't know how you do it Daisy! You're amazing and I'm getting hungry looking at that bikky! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is a very good trick Daisy! I don't think that I would be able to do it!

Dma said...

very impressive. it takes a lot of discipline to sit there with a treat on your head.

Rene Perez said...

Hooray!!! Awesome job! I couldn't sit around with a yummy burger on my head. I would have to grab it. :-D

Anonymous said...

Mmmm This trick made me hungry...
Gotta Go !!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Daisy, I know you are top feline model and all of that, but treats are not hats. They belong in your belly, not on your head!

Chrissie said...

You have tremendous self control, Miss Daisy, to allow that treat even a moment on your head..I'm quite amazed!

Anonymous said...

zowieeeee, daisy! what an iron will you has!! none of us has efur learned that trick--daddy has come close to losin' a finger a time or two while tryin' to teach us (mostly to cocoa).

CRIZ LAI said...

The treat will just never STAY ON any of my kitties head for more than 2 seconds. It will always STAY IN their tummies.. LOL

Anyway, you had a good balance Daisy. :)

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are a mulit-talented cat, Daisy. Can Katie join your circus? I'll send her to you via FedEx.

The Furry Kids said...

You are very talented, Daisy. I think Momma could balance a treat on EG's head - but then Titus or I would gobble it up. hee hee

Love,
McTazo

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

What a great trick, Miss Daisy! We would never be able to do that!

Our Mommy loves the last picture of you - she wants to give you a big smoochie! :)

You and Pixie have a great day!!

Forty Paws said...

What a great trick! You are indeed a circus cat! We haven't seen any pictures of you walking the tightrope lately!

Luf, Us

catsynth said...

Cute trick.
You are very talented

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you are remarkable.....I could never do taht! I would gobble that treat right up!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wow! A new trick! Neat!!
That would probably not work here, unless everyfur could do it at once.
No, wouldn't happen here.

~ Napoleon

PB 'n J said...

Wow Daisy - you really are talented! There's no way we'd stand still for that, well maybe Jake (but then we'd try to Nom it off his head ;-)

Pearl

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow Daisy. you are so talented. how did you learn to do so many tricks? you have lots of patience to wait for the treat on your head.
PS I love the way the Sunday comic ended!

Unknown said...

That is an amazing talent you have Daisy. I think I would try to eat the treat too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, once again we stand in amazement! Yoo are most talented.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

OMC HOW DO YOO HOLD STILL LIKE THAT WITHOWT EETING IT UP??? THAT TREET WOOD HAVE BEEN LIKE BYE SEEYA THE SECUND IT WAS OWT OF THE BAG FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L. Alida said...

Good job Daisy! And as usual you looked cute doing it. :) Thank you for the smile honey.
Love and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Tybalt said...

That was great, Daisy! Especially since we both know that those are so yummy . . . you were very brave to balance it on your head an not just gobble it up!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I think this is the most amazing feat I have ever seen you do!


Purrs
Abby

Laura W said...

I am very glad to see that this trick involves no heights or precarious balancing. Well, I guess a treat on your head is precarious balancing, huh? I don't think I can do that. I know what "treat" means now and come running to get some, no matter where I am. Even outside!
Drat that ML!
Pavlovian Annie Cat

Leona said...

We are so impressed. I don't think that treat would ever make it to my head! YUM!-Sultanfus

Scout said...

That is a good talent because you get to eated it up when you are done! Me? I am not talented that way! I would have shook my head, grabbed the Temptation and gobbled it up!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That looks hard! We dont like annythin on our heads, so we dont think we could do that trick...

Unknown said...

Wow, Daisy, you are a very talented cat!


Come home Silvi!

:(

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Furry good control, Daisy.
Purrs, KC
pee ess: hope you gotted a treat after all that.

Tyler said...

Hey, that's a DOG trick I've seen before. I didn't know a poodin could do that. You are very very patient! You didn't look all too happy with your ears out like that. Now if it were a lizard, what would you do?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a great trick!
--JB

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you are sooo super talented. I would rather have the treat balancing on my tongue than on my head. hehehe

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

It's a very impressive trick. I am awed by your self control.

Asta said...

Daisy
I don't think I could evew do tht twick..I have no patience ow self contwol..You awe amazing!
smoochie kisses
Asta

MaoMao said...

hehe, a temptashuns hat! You are a furry good model, Daisy. I don't think I could have a temptashuns sitting on my head fur efun a mikromillisekond before I tried to knock it off and eat it!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Haha! I wonder who works harder on this trick? You with your patience, or your Mommie trying to get the treat on your head :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you did a pretty good job. treats are hard to resist!

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hi Daisy! I got your note and I am back!!! I love that picture of you with your little tongue out. It is FURRY cute.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good job Daisy! You have amazing self control with that treat.

darlene said...

hee hee...she is so smart....mine well they give me a hard time....as you can see at today's post....lol

Anonymous said...

That's an amazingly good balancing act, Daisy dear! And how fun, to get to balance such a sumptuous treat!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Meezers or Billy said...

all treats should go in the mouth!

Frasier said...

Daddy sometimes throws pepperoni at me and it hits me on the head and my eyes go all around my head searching for it!!
Frasier

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo show a lot of self kontrol. That's a vary good skill to have. I have no self kontrol. Maybey yoo cood give me lessins.

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

You are so talented. We wish we could do that.

We want to thank you for visiting us to let us know our picture was still there.

HUGS~ Ernie's Voice, Chancy & Jake

Tesla and Hansel said...

treats on our heads?! Thats just not right.

Momma is saying theres no way i'm good enough to pull that off.

Oh yeah momma? is that a challenge?!

SophieKitty said...

That's a very impressive trick! You have way more self-control and discipline than I do.

Hot(M)BC said...

Yep, setting it up would be the challenge. You did great, Daisy. Hope you got to eat the treat after, too!
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy did you get to eat the treat? We want to know how many did you eat before the treat got put on your head?
Your FL furiends,

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom has tried to get Pumpkin to balance a Temptation on his nose, but he always eats the Temptation as soon as Mom moves her fingers. You do it much better.
DMM

The Devil Dog said...

You have very good concentration, Daisy. I don't think I could sit that still.

Roxy

The Devil Dog said...

You have very good concentration, Daisy. I don't think I could sit that still.

Roxy

Beethoven said...

You're so good at balancing, Daisy! I can never keep still long enough to do that!

Unknown said...

OMG Daisy can has a lot of talents!! you is so sumart!! mai mom is impressed with you too much!

JEWELGIRL said...

DEAR DAISY,
That was a fabulous trick!

Your Friend Daisy Dukes

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. you sure are clever to do that trick. I dont think I can stay still

~ Girl girl

catsynth said...

Wow, you have a lot of "interesting" expressions.

Lux said...

I hope you got to eat that treat at the end!

Related Posts with Thumbnails