Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wacky Wednesday: Making Funny Faces

Sometimes I like to make funny faces. Here is a collection of some silly ones:This might be a yawn. Or I could be very, very angry! Here you can see my curly whiskers. The curly whiskers on my left side are normal, but the whiskers on my right side always snap off. See how they are very short on that side?
This is my Yummy face.
And finally, my curious face.
Do you make any funny faces?
Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Isis said...

I see you haven't tried the "my big belly's stuck fast in the door and I'm stuck" face... If you do try it take it from me not to do so when their are brother type mancats around, they giggle worse than girls! ;)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,

These are very good funny faces collections, I am so happy let you share with us~!!!
I think about your right side whiskers, it's really a mystery!! Hehehehe!!!

PURR,
Adan

Anonymous said...

We enjoy all the many faces that are you Daisy, but we are tickled the most by your curious face and cocked head.

Parker said...

My "I'm staaaaaarving please give me a treat face" is pretty amusing! At least that's what Mommy says!

TorAa said...

You sure can make funny faces. Whene are you going to the movies?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

We think you make adorable faces...Momma unfortunately has some..unflattering pictures of me...I hope she doesn't get any ideas and publishes those.

Purrs
Abby

zevo hussein calamari said...

Even when you are making faces you are still adorable... how do you do it?
xoxoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee Daisy, those is cute faces!!!

eastcoastlife said...

You are so cute with all those funny faces!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I also make funny faces Daisy, but I am not quite as experienced in making them as you most obviously are. Your yawn/angry face is very good indeed. It scared me a bit and then made me sleepy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, great face pulling there. In the UK in Cumbria they have a face pulling competition for humans. They call the face pulling "Gurning" and it's a very old tradition. Perhaps you could enter? ;)

Here's a link to one of the competitions -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3670504.stm

Mickey's Musings said...

With your huge eyes, your faces are truly funny!! :)
Purrs Mickey

Christine and FAZ said...

Audrey Hepburn starred in a film called Funny Face I think - and you are a bit like Audrey Hepburn because she had loads of character and wore beautiful clothes - just like you Daisy. FAZ

Irishcoda said...

LOL those are some cute and funny faces, Daisy, 'specially the first one!

Dma said...

excellent uses of your face.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like the first on the very very best!

purrrs to both of you

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my favorite is your "yummy" face!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I always wondered what was up with your whiskers on the right, but I figured it was impolite to ask. Thanks for clearing up that mystery!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Sometimes I make funny faces. Usually I just have problem with BHS.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Great faces and expressions, Daisy! I have my smiley face, and also my silly face where my tongue sticks out.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sam

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in all of them, Daisy. I love your dainty whiskers.

jenianddean said...

We are all laughing our butts off over here! We love all your silly faces. You are soo cute!

-The McKitten-Cat

Anonymous said...

Great faces Daisy, speshally with the pink puff. In the first picture I thought maybe you saw a vishus deer or rude lizard and was screaming at it to go away.

Jimmy Joe said...

You are so expressive Daisy, it's no wonder you are such a great model. Momma said that your whisker-display pose looks kinda like a Yoda-impression. (?) She assures me that that is a good thing.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Tybalt said...

You have some very cute faces, Daisy! I'vebeen known to make a funny face, but Mommy hardly ever manages to get a picture of me while I'm doing it.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Such expressive faces; you're mommy did a great job capturing them! We love 'em all.

P.S. You're whiskers are cute!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that you got some treats when you used your yummy face!

Gemini

L. Alida said...

I like all of your funny faces Daisy. You are just so cute! Billie's whiskers on her right side break of too. Maybe you girls need a good conditioner. :)
Have a great day!
Hugs and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I make funny faces too! But yours are super funny. Maybe you need some whisker conditioner for those whiskers that break off?
--JB

Sarge Charlie said...

I do think the first one is vary angery, but all of them are cute.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I make many faces...but my favorite is when I give Meowm my hissy-leave me alone face.

I am kind of partial to your curious face.

Unknown said...

We luv all your cute, wacky faces!!! Momma has managed to capture a few of Rossetti's funny faces with the flashy box, but I have eluded her so far. We shall post one of Rossetti today for your viewing pleasure!!!

luv,

Kirara

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

haha Those are great funny faces! I like to make funny faces but momma is usually to slow with the flashy box. ~Queen Snickers

Samantha & Mom said...

You make the cutest faces Daisy!! We like the first one! You look very mad and ready to get someone! We make faces, but Mom always misses them with the camera.
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor furry cute, and telented, Daisy. We make faces but mom never has da flashy box handy when we do. Mom sez she needs a better camera anyway cuz wif the one she's got she pushes da button, we move, den da flashy happens....

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy,
You have the cutest, most expressive face ever! Our favorite is your curious face :)

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, yur the bestest. You haf got to come see Bonnie's face today! It's the evilest yawn I efur sawed!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Your faces are wacky but...they is a cute-kind-of-wacky!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You have a cute face no matter what! Yes, those are very funny cute faces.

Is that a pink feather wand in the last photo? I love pink feather wands a lot. I get excited when mama brings it out to play.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great collection of faces!

The Cat Realm said...

Your faces are excellent Daisy!
Mrs. OZ

Sassy Kat said...

I never tire of seeing your nice photos. You really can make some different faces. Some of them are too funny.
I am glad that you got to meet Punkin, I think he is a sweet little puppy. A real cutie.

Forty Paws said...

Your poor right side whiskers. Such a shame.

Cute faces. We think the first is a yawn.

RE: the cheeseball and poking it down Grey's throat. He doesn't do well AT ALL with having stuff poked down his throat. Maw only gave him his thyroid med one time by poking it down his throat. He's a major bitey kinda poodin. major...

Luf, Us

PB 'n J said...

Hee hee - those are some great faces Daisy! We do lots of funny faces, but Mommy never has the flashy box ready!

Asta said...

Daisy

I love all youw expwessions..You have the most bootiful face with those big eyes ,dainty nose and lipses and I love youw cuwly whiskews..I make some funny faces , but oosooally not when the camewa is awound, hehe
see you at the pawties..pee ess.Joey is pwetty funny I'm suwe he loves anyone coming by
smoochie kisses
Asta

Tesla and Hansel said...

Daisy, you make such great faces! I left you an award!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Thanks for the vote Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We fink that in your furrst pikchur you are saying,"I told you to stop that RIGHT NOW!!!"
We3 like your curious face the best.

LZ said...

I love making funny faces! I like to drop my jaw all of the time but I really like to merf really quietly out one side of my mouth so its like a puff of air.

Kaze

Unknown said...

Daisy, your curious face is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

My main face is the 'Leave me alone DKM glare'

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You make the very bestest faces! I like the photo of your whiskers...or lack there of on the right side of your face..my mom/secretary just found a whisker that I dropped today...it does into the whisker vault for safe keeping...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Soooo funny! The wee lad laffed and laffed!!!!!

~Shade

Scout said...

You make some good faces!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look so silly Daisy.

We are late visiting everyone today. It's nice to see you.

We make some really funny faces too. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

CRIZ LAI said...

Haha... these photos are cute especially the squinted eyes and sharp fangs one! I have many around but I'm showing only at appropriate time.

You are such a good actress Daisy. When are you going into "CattyWood"? :)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I am nots sure if I make funny faces, I should have (dare I say this) mommy bean take more pictures of me.

I think you make some interestings faces.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your stubby whiskers on the one side Daisy. Fritz has 1 whisker above his eye that curls around and almost goes into his eye. When mom found him as a kitten, he had a real bad case of ringworm, so we think it disturbed his hair folicle. Either that or it's trying to strike back at him for being so ornery.
jackie and gidget

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your funny faces are also very cute. Except that first one, that scared me. You look very mad in that one.

Our kitties only seem to make funny faces when I don't have the camera out :-p

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Daisy at least you have some nice whiskers! I like the first face because it conveys attitude not to be messed with!

darlene said...

always get a smile out me here....she is the cutest!!

Unknown said...

me like phunny faces!! my mom say I has one too! the first one made me want to run!! you is fierce kittyz!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Dearest Daisy,

You make my heart sing fur joyz. I has to laugh & laugh in spite of tingz. Look at doze curlee-cued whiskerz! Look at dat funny face! Look at da curry-us eyez. Oh daisy, you are da bomb!

Love,
Dr Tweety

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great faces, Daisy. Whya re your whiskers shorter on the right side?

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are still just as cute regardless of which face you make.

Just Ducky said...

I make funny faces, but mum usually doesn't get them with the flashy box.

SophieKitty said...

You are one expressive kitty! My favorite it the whisker shot. I wonder why the one side is longer than the other??

Chrissie said...

I like your faces, Daisy! They're all cute!

Lux said...

You have the cutest faces, Daisy ... I like that curious one 'specially!

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe! I like your yawning look! You look F.I.E.R.C.E!!! I too make funny faces like when I scratch myself. I scrunch my face to the side & circle around 360 degrees while scratching my neck.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are some great funny faces!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Is dorky da same sa funny? Cuz Sabi makes dorky faces - hahahaha!
Kimo

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, your faces are the best! We think you were just yawning in that first one though...
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I like your curious face. You sure look fierce when you yawn

~ Girl girl

Testuser said...

You have a very expressive face, Daisy. It makes it pretty easy for your human to figure out what you want. I wonder if the lizards can understand your faces?

You must ask them sometime.

ê¿ê

dennis said...

Dennis says all of Daisy's faces are BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, Daisy, that first face is scary! Are you roaring at lizards?

Anonymous said...

Your yawn face is the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails