Sunday, April 6, 2008

I got some neat awards!

I am very proud and honored to announce that I got some really neat-o awards! Here is a picture of my Mommie congratulating me:
First, from Sassy, I got the Cat Blog Friendship Award! Sassy said that I have fun guessing games to play at my place, a cartoon each Sunday for all to enjoy, and visits others often. Thanks, Sassy!
And I just found out that DaisyMae Maus gave Pixie and me an award of her very own creation! DMM said:
Daisy's bloggie has some of the best photography around! You can't beat her creativity or her feeling for her audience. Daisy transcends genre and species -- Efurryone loves her and she makes cat blogging worthy of CNN coverage, too!
Thanks, DaisyMae Maus! And the Feline Americans, too. I would like to pass this award on to Cecil the Cougar. Cecil has only been blogging for a couple of months, but he has already made quite an impact with his hard-hitting investigative reports as well as his charming stories.


Share/Bookmark

12 Notes for Daisy:

Alexi said...

Daisy, Concatulations on your awards! You deserve them! We love the Sunday comics! By the way, we commented on the Pink Ladies Club section. We girls at Krasota Castle would like to join if possible. Please consider us.
Your fur friend, Alexi.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you are SO worthy of all your awards. You bring much joy to our mom every morning on her tiny BlackBerry. We all love you.

~J&B

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you deserve all the awards! We want to give you one for the cat best able to make our Mommy smile!!!

Love you!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Congratulations! These awards are well-deserved.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Wow Daisy, I am so honored that you would like to give me an award. I am not sure I am as deserving of the award as you are! Fanks soooo much!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Congratulations, Miss Daisy!! You definitely have a pawesome bloggie!!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent!
DMM

Black Cat said...

Concatulations, very well deserved:) xxx

Babs (Beetle) said...

Congratulations on your awards. I must admit you always make us laugh, and brighten up our day :O)

Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X

CastoCreations said...

Ahhh...you deserve LOTS of awards!!! :) Like an award for making me smile everyday.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your awards, Daisy. They are very well deserved.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, Daisy. I am so proud of you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails