Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Mystery: What do I see?

For today's Monday Mystery, you must study the photographs below and try to figure out why I am smiling like this: Here is a different photo that may give you more clues:
Do you know the answer? Here are your choices:

A. I see a lizard
B. I saw the real Santa Claws!
C. My Mommie is holding out a treat for me
D. I am cackling at a bird


If you think you know the answer, click HERE to see if you are correct.
Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We were right! :) I, Dragonheart, chitter at birds when I see them. Merlin doesn't seem terribly interested in them, though.

Babs (Beetle) said...

We guessed it! We love cackling at birdies too.

Purrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi.

I so want to give daisy lots of kisses, all over her face - Babs :O)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! One in a row that we got right (perhaps two). Mom grabbed that Smiling Daisy face and put it on as her wallpaper. We're just letting you know in case you don't allow borrowing of your cute photographs. In which case, forget we saided anything....

Poppy Q said...

Oh Daisy I was hoping your super mom was giving you treats. I like to talk to birds, flies and all kind of bugs. I ain't seen any lizards around though.

Have a great week and banana kisses to miss P.

Parker said...

It's fun to cackle at birds! I sort of suspected that you were doing that!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Bird cacklin' is the funnest thing in the world to do. If them dang birdies only knowed how close they was to bein' eated up by us ferocious kitties...they would be real real REAL skeerd!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, Daisy, what a beautiful smile! We missed the questions, we was hopin you were gettin some treats!!!

Love you!

Gattina said...

I am sure you are cackeling at a bird, lol !

Mickey's Musings said...

I guess treats,then remembered that chittering is what I do when I see a bird that is close :) That was a good mystery ,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha as soon as we saw the second pikchur, we knew there had to fev-vers outside the window.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ha Ha!!

I chirp like that at birds but Shade doesn't!

You look sweet chirping like that. I don't think I look that good when I do it!

purrs, Goldie

Alexi said...

Oh, we were hoping your getting a temptation treat. We see birds, too owt our windows. Thanks for the well wishes for my birthday!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

I was right! That is what I do too! I loves the birdies!
Purrs and headbutts,
Simon

The Meezers or Billy said...

we was right! YAY!!! we love chirping at the fev-vers too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look like you can be a great singer.

I am going to find and upload a very funny cat story for you on my blog. It might take me a while to find it, but I am sure you would like it Daisy :-)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay I was right too!!
I used to be very interested in birds. Now I just let them be.
I do not think Pierro has seen a bird yet! haha

Happy day to the curly kittygirls

Dma said...

excellent eyesight. Cackle away... I love that smile on your face...

Quasi said...

I just knew that was a cackle-at-a-bird face!

zevo hussein calamari said...

We love to chatter at the birdies too.

See you at the party tonight... we think your pink boa is perfect to wear!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I think watching a lizard or any other thing cant give a expression like that.I think its watching carefully the birds, ready to attack.

Thoughts said...

I LOVE it when my kitties cackle at birds! It is the most adorable little sound ever! Its like they are trying to communicate with them or something. They like to do it at squirrels and chipmunks too :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We got it from the clue Daisy!!

Purrs
Abby

Shaggy and Scout said...

We know the classic "bird chitter" face when we see it!!! We hope it was a big juicy one!

Chrissie said...

I think you are ik-ik-iking at a bird outside your window..I do this, too, which totally cracks my mom up! She's learned not to laugh in front of me, tho', since I take offense!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I got it right! WOO HOO!!

I like to chirp at the red dot!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Yippee! We were right, too.

We agree with Eric and Flynn - as soon as we saw that second picture we knew there was a birdie there!

We hope you and Pixie have a great day :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I was right! That is the same face I have when I cackle at birdies!
--JB

Jasmine Shanea said...

That bird has some guts to sit there and smirk and you. Daisy, I support your cackling efforts! :)

L. Alida said...

I knew you were cackling at birds. I recognized that look! :) I'm so happy about the three kitties making it through the fire in their building. Happy news like that makes me smile almost as much as when I visit you Daisy!
hugs and Purrs to you and Dear Pixie,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

I got all excited about temptation treats...

Have fun talking to the birdies.. I like talking to them, too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I was right! At first I thought you were still smiling about Mu Shue, Lilly Lu and Iris, but then I knew that wasn't the answer. I thought maybe you were laughing at Momma for getting older but then I saw the choices and I picked the bird. Looking up sort of gave it away!

Anonymous said...

We guessed right! Trixie makes the same face when chatters at the birdies.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Yay!! We guessed right. We tried to see a reflection in your pretty eyes, but that didn't work.

~ Napoleon

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay! We gots one right! We like to stand in da windows and chatter at dem too...and yowl at da woofies going by and da gargage men and da naybors working in der yards...hmm, maybe mom is right and we need to be quiet once in a while.

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Obviously Daisy is peeking beyond the window and there are visible tree branches afar...
The eyes says it all.
Is she good in catching bird?
Just drop by. Hope to see more of Daisy's escapades...
Hugs & Kisses to you Ms. Daisy

The Furry Bambinos said...

Yay, we were right! We love to cackle at birdies too!

That is a very tasty, er, uh, interesting, yeah, interesting looking bird. What is it, and how does one prepare it?

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Looks just like Pan-Kitty when she sees a birdie!

Ramses said...

Ooh that's a nice looking birdy! I wish we had birdies like that to eat... Err ok, make friends with! ;)

Motor Home Cats said...

Yea! We were right - we knew you were chittering at a birdy. They are so much fun to chitter at.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Unknown said...

i know you is look boidz!! boids are the best!!

Mr. Echo said...

Your ears were all wrong to be doing anything other than ack ack ackin at birdies! Me and Tenny do that all the time. When I wuz outside the other day I kept hopin a birdie would fly down so I kood make it go ded.

Sassy Kat said...

I did it, I did it. I got it right and that is because you gave such a good clue. At first I thought your mom had a treat for you but then when you mentioned the second photo with a clue I saw the outside. Yeah!!!!!!! I really like this game.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I was right! I get that face too! birdie birdie birdie nom nom nom

Donna said...

Lovely photos, Daisy. My dog likes to chase small birds. She doesn't get along with large birds as well.

The Furry Kids said...

We were right!!! You were tricky putting that lizard option in there, but we remembered your video where you were talking to the birds.

Love,
Tazo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We were right! Mom thinks it's so funny how all us kitties sound alike when we see da birdies outside.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We are guessing that you are talking to a bird! Don't tell us! We don't know the answer yet.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow at Karls!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Monty Q. Kat said...

There were three brown birdies and one plump robin outside yesterday-I kept chirping but the beans wouldn't let me out. It was even on our side of the fence too!

jenianddean said...

I guessed right today! I love to watch the birds...
--Jasper

Sunny's Mommy said...

I was right this time! Finally. I've got these Monday Mysteries wrong lately :-p

Irishcoda said...

I'm guessing D, Daisy, you look like members of the gang when they talk to the birds. I wonder what they're saying to them? "Come here, my fine feathered friend, I won't eat you, I just want to play"?

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I know that expression! Yeah...I was right you are laughing at the birdie like I like to do sometimes! Very cute Daisy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yay! We were right. We KNOW that birdie-look...

Asta said...

Daisy
I was wong..I thought you wewe smiling fow a tweat..I would love to see you cackling at biwds..you have a bootiful smile..I'm so happy the kitties got wescooed yestewday!!!huwahhh!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

"Yay" I got it right I like to talk to the birds too.Yet they never answer their rude like lizards.

SophieKitty said...

Woo hoo! I got it right. My mommie thinks you look super cute in the first picture!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You has the classic chatter with birds pose goings on.

Molly will chatter with the birds, but I's do not.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty smile, Daisy. I don't know how any creature could resist it. Perhaps you just encountered a standoffish bird.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We where right! Momma bean could spot a birdie face a mile away...lol

meemsnyc said...

That is a nice bird Daisy, looks nice enough to pounce on. :)

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy... you iz cacklin' at a birdee I tink.
What a grin! You are da bomb Daisy. I justee can'ts tink of a more expressive cat den you.
BTW, tanks fur doze shrunken down green paperz. Da Bank of Catafornia wazn't gonna takes 'em at firstee, but den I told 'em dat you waz a furry famous cat on da bloggospear, & dey changed dere mindz.
Tanks Daisy!
Love,
Dr Tweety

Skeezix the Cat said...

I KNOWED IT I KNOWED IT I KNOWED IT!!!! I gest the rite anser agin! Cuz I like reeding yer lips, and cood reed them saying CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE!!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Woot - we guessed right!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh shoot! I picked the wrong answer again. Hey, why not go after that bird?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Cat Realm said...

Yes! We knew it! If you want to see MANY MANY lizards: The Party is on, drop by anytime, we have "Lizards - ALL You Can Eat"! And lots of fun.
Karl

Kimo and Sabi said...

I guessed treat. But then treat and birds is da same thing - right?
Sabi

P.S. - I am practicing my circus moves this Tuesday!

Mariuca said...

Hello! Cute kitty, come say hi to my Phoebe! Meow.. :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/02/phoebe-in-red.html

Karen Jo said...

Yay! I got it right. My brother's cat Dodger gets the same expression when he goes ik-ik-ik at the birdies.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I guessed right - which is not often. You do have the most expressive face that I have ever seen in a kitty.

littleredplanet said...

Daisy, next time, foprget the cackling and do a flying leap into the windows. We do that on a regular basis then complain to our human pet. We also love sneaking up on the bird cage and giving them a good fright!

Love to hear what cats in the Northern Hemisphere do for fun,
Harley and Banjo

http://www.littleredplanet.com

Andree said...

I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! And my kitties don't even do that! (They just go out and try to get 'em!) But I have memories of other cats in other times having that look. I like it when I guess right!

Boy said...

I am wight! Yay! That's what usuawwy gets me all smiwing too!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, good, we guessed correctly.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

My kitties do this too. Why do cats cackle at birds, I wonder?

Related Posts with Thumbnails