Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where I prove that I am the Good cat

It is me again, Pixie! Everybody thinks that Daisy is the Good cat and I am the Bad cat. Today, I am going to prove that I am the true Good cat. Most of you already know that I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Here are all my medicines. I take all FOUR medicines, every single day. Only a Good cat would do that. Here are some of the prizes I won from Monty Q's "Who Do You Love" Valentine contest. I think you will agree that my Ode to a Bananer could only have been written by a Good cat.
I am testing out the fancy new bed. I am already a little bit nervous...
... because Daisy is on her way to check out MY prizes.
Next, Daisy started a fight!
Who is being the Bad cat now? Daisy!
My new bed was left in a shambles.
So I groomed it right again.
I even modeled my new shirt like a professional model. I have not had as much practice as Daisy, but I think I still did a good job.
So, now I ask you: Who's the Good Kitty? PIXIE!
Share/Bookmark

99 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You are a super cat Miss Pixie Bananas. You look beautiful in pink sweet girl, and I think that miss Daisy Doo was very naughty to surprise you when you were doing such a great job of modeling.

Have a lovely week Miss Pixie and I am sending banana kisses across the ocean to you.

Poppy Q

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are a most excellent cat Pixie!!!

Parker said...

You are a good cat Pixie, we have always known this!
You would have to be a most excellent kitty to take all of that medicine!

Anonymous said...

You both are good cats, Pixie! Because Daisy is more popular doesn't mean she is more good, or more loved than you!

I think you can make great Sunday comics too, and I am sure you can make more money with cat nip bananas (you have to work it out a little) than Daisy with the lizards!

Sweeties, I want to thank you both for remembering my dear sister, it meant so much to me and our staff!!

Love,
~Ruis

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Pixie,
We think you is a very very VERY super good girl! Takin' medicine ain't no fun. You deserve lotsa Temptations for every pill you gots to take!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Pixie, it's obvious that you are the good cat of the house, and as a fashion model, you are a natural!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pixie, you are a very good cat! That is a wonderful prize package you received! You are doing a great job modelling your t-shirt. You are a very good cat to take those medicines every day.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Pixie...we think you are adorable! You are a very good girl to take your medicine!

Much love from us to you!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Pixie you are the bestest kitty of course! I wouldnt's want you to whap me, thats for sures.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pixie, you look lovely in pink! We certainly can't imagine where you got the idea that anybody thinks you are a bad cat!! We think you did a marvelous job modeling!

We think Daisy just wanted to see your new bed and may have gotten a little bit excited when she saw all that satiny pink!!

We'll tell you a little secret... We are a little bit jealous of you LadyCats! All Mom ever finds is girl clothes so we have no ManCat outfits we can wear.

Kitty Kisses to you, Miss Pixie!

Leslie said...

Pixie for Queen! We love you Pixie - purrs from the topcatrules cats and their mom.

Anonymous said...

Yes Pixie, right now, you are the Good Cat. Santa will bring you lots of presents.Daisy is the Bad cat today. Daisy will get coal! You're welcome. Tell Daisy she will get coal if she doesn't clean up her act.

Anonymous said...

Miss Pixie, what a pretty bed and a beautiful pink shirt! Both are good colors for you!.

I know you are a good kitty. heck, I'm not even a good human -- I don't always take the medicine I'm 'sposed to take. it sounds like you take your meds...

That's a good kitty!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Pixiekins.... I ALWAYS knew that you were the good kitty. I am a very good judge of character and I always sensed that Daisy was a little skunk heehee
That is a lot of meds for such a pretty girl. I am glad you take them though. they keep you healthy.
You look positively lovely in the pink t-shirt!

Love always, Princess

Donna said...

You have some very nice prizes, Pixie. You behaved very well.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Pixie, you are a very, very good cat. Specially to take all of those medicines and to have to fend off Daisy when she started the fight with you. That is how our brother Simon is, always starting fights! It is great to see you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina and Sam (and troublemaker Simon too!)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

pixie, u luk so cute in yer new shert

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Pixie, you are a great cat!! We're so happy we're getting to see more of you. :-) You are very cute.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pixie, I think you are a Good Cat too!!! You are a pretty cat ;) Your bed is perfect for you amd I like your T-shirt :)
You are also a good model :)
Daisy was just being a bit naughty today,but you are both Good cats :)
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Pixie, you are such a good girl! You are also as good a model as your bratty sister. She's just jealous that now she has some competition.

Julie said...

You're awesome Pixie! Don't let Daisy tell you any different!

Chance said...

I finks yoo arr bof good kittehs. But evan good kittehs can be bads sumtyms. Iz bad all da tym, but Mommie styl calls me a good boy. I fink itz cuz I iz cyoot. Purrrsssssssssss

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh we think you are a very good cat Pixie. And while we hate bananas, you look so cute when you eat them, my mummy said she wanted to kiss you on your crinkled up nose.

Sukie X

Isis said...

Oh I love your poem Pixie! It's just as sweet as any Banananana could be! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Pixie I know you are a Good cat. Taking medicine is hard and you are very good at that. Like you I also have to put up with a little sister (Trixie) annoying me like Daisy does with you.

Your modeling picture is great too!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh my, Daisy, that was all caught on camera...

I'm glad your shirt fit and you like the bed-I figured it would easier to send that versus some bananers!

Unknown said...

pixie omg!! so cute and nice too mee u!! i heart ur t-shirts. I thought daisy is super model but u is too!!

Dma said...

you make many compelling points so I have to agree you are a good cat. And your ode to a bananer is the best fruit related poem I have ever read.

Anonymous said...

Of course you are a good cat, Pixie. And I know a good cat when I see one!

Daisy, what do you have to say for yourself? And don't go blaming Crayzie, either.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It is so wonderful to see you Pixie! I think your bean needs to help you blog more often!

Of course you are a good cat! You taking all those pills is amazing! It is all Meowm can do to get liquid down me!

You look great in your shirt and I am sorry that Daisy messed up your bed and started a fight. She just can't help herself....youngsters are sometimes that way.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We think you are a very good cat Pixie. That was mean of Daisy to mess up your new bed like that. She was just jealous we think!!

Quasi said...

Pixie, you are a VERY GOOD cat! Maybe Daisy was just a little jealous of yur beautiful pink outfit.

Your Friend,
Quasi

The Furry Kids said...

Pixie, you are a super good cat! You look beautiful in your pink shirt!

dennis said...

Dennis says OOOOOOoooooooohhh... Daisy AND Pixie.

Pixie...Pixie...

Dennis says Pixie is a nice name and poor Pixie has hurties and medicines. Can Pixie get better ?


Dennis thinks Daisy should be nice to Pixie. (Sorry Daisy but Pixie has medicines!)

Artie said...

Oh, Pixie, you are a good cat! And a good model!

Andree said...

Pixie: you may not know it, but my Bad Boys get all the blogging room because they are the bad guys that get into trouble all the time. It makes for good stories. People don't seem to chuckle at the good kitties, the ones who are always there for you, always well-behaved and polite.

I admire you for taking all those medicines every day. You are brave. Pixie, you are the best (but don't tell Daisy. I don't want her to go boxing with you again! Naughty Daisy!).

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

O, Pixie!! You are a good cat! I didn't realize that Daisy had such a jealous streak.

catsynth said...

Awww. You are a very good cat. You take your medicines, which we know isn't a pleasant thing.
Enjoy your bad and your other gifts :)

Boy said...

You're a weawwy good cat Pixie!

DK & The Fluffies said...

We'll say you are a good cat... if you share your bananas! ~Fiona Bun

Nomi said...

You are an excellent model Pixie, with all the ease and chic of your darling sister. And yes, on this occaision she was definately not such a good girl. Well done for taking all those medicines. No one would get me to take medicines !!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no! We are surprised at Daisy. We thought she is such a good girl

We hope your enjoy your prize bed.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Oh little Pixie, I want so badly to take you into my arms and hold you so you could feel the love coming from my heart. Your Mommie loves you so very much and Daisy was jealous that you had such pretty pink presents. As she is the younger kitty, we can forgive her because little sisters are very important to us. You are such a brave and good kitty for taking your medicine and a joy for your family and we readers. Nice hearing from you again and you did a Top Notch modeling job! Love Theresa111 and Bobby

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pixie
You are a furry good cat and so is your sisfur Daisy.

Purrs
Abby

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Pixie, I always knew you are a Good Cat.
I am very sorry that Daisy made a mess of your new pink bed - do you think she is a little bit jealous? Good job grooming it back together!!

L. Alida said...

Hi sweet Pixie! I never thought of you as the bad cat. You are very pretty and very brave to take all those meds everyday. I take meds too and I complain too much sometimes, but you seem so good natured. Little sisters can be naughty sometimes and I'm sure Daisy didn't try to hurt you. She was just being a stinker! You look so cute in your pink shirt! Good job!
Have a wonderful day curly girls!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Shaggy and Scout said...

Pixie, you are a dear, lovely senior cat and we don't see nearly enough of you. You are very cute in your pink shirt.
Does Daisy leave your bed alone now?

Unknown said...

Pixie, you are a very good cat! You are an excellent model too.

I hope you are feeling well these days.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Pixie, you are definately a good kitty. Any kitty willing to take four pills a day, must be a good kitty!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Pixie,

I know you are a good sister,
a good cat!!!
Hahahaha~~
I am glad you finally have provement, hahahah~~~`
Seeing is not believing,
I think this is the subject,
isn't it?

You are very good in your new clothes,
and great price bed!!!!!
I like it very much.~~~

Adan

Mr. Echo said...

Sisfurs! Mine is always tryin to steel my Temptayshuns! She steels my toys too. Then when I put the bitey on her, she takes a pitchur and puts it on the innernet to make me look bad.

Now THAT is a bad cat!!!

PB 'n J said...

You are a very good cat Pixie! We loved your prizes, and you modeled your shirt very well!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Pixie, you are a good kitty! I loved your Ode to a Bananer, I thought it was the best! I think for not being a professional model, you did an excellent job modeling your new shirt. I'm sorry Daisy had to spoil your special moment. That was not very nice of her.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I know you must be The Good Cat when I see Daisy misbehaving like that!
You got your bed back in order and look lovely in your pretty shirt.

~ Anna Sue

Gian Paolo said...

No need to prove it, Pixie. Daisy and you are both good cats.

Anonymous said...

Wow Pixie! You are a good cat! Naughty Daisy for picking a fight while you were trying out the new bed! Hey Daisy, you'd be so proud of us! We caughted a lizard! We left if (well most of it) on the stairs for Meommy. She was so proud of us... but she threwed it away.... Oh well, at least we had our fun with it first!

Mo and The Purries said...

Pixie - you're not just GOOD, you are THE BEST!!!!


luv
Not The Mama

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness! I wouldn't believe Daisy would start a fight with you Pixie dear, unless I saw it with my own eyes.

We think you look lovely in your pink T-shirt.

Tipper & Misty

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Pixie you are a wonderful kitty! You are very good to take all your medicines. I do not like to take medicines, except my hearworm treatie!

Tybalt said...

Pixie, you are most DEFINITELY a Good Cat! And I am so glad that I've gotten to see more of you lately. Purrs!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Pixie,
I think you should not let Daisy steal your spotlight. You look wonderful in your new Tshirt and in your new bed!
--JB

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Pixie! It's so nice to see you again today - you look beautiful in your pink outfit! :)

We know you are a very good kitty! Ms. Daisy is a lot like our Rocky - they get a little sassy sometimes, but they is good kitties, too! :)


Have a good day, sweetie - we loves you and we're sending lots of banana kisses your way! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Pixie,

You are a very good and beautiful kitty.I love your new bed and cute pink shirt :)

Unknown said...

Yep, Pixie, yoos a good kitty. Yoo has proved it.

Thoughts said...

You are a good kitty Pixie and that wasnt nice of Daisy to come and bombard you like that! My kitties bombard each other like that too though :) Hang in there. PS You look great in pink!

Jaime

zevo hussein calamari said...

Pixie you are such a good kitty and you are absolutely adorable too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a very good cat Pixie. We always knew that. We wouldn't be as good as you if we had to take all those medications. That is a pretty bed and T shirt that you won.

The Devil Dog said...

You certainly are a good cat, Pixie. It's just that as a sister we have to give you a hard time so you know we love you.

Roxy

Asta said...

Pixie
I think you awe a vewy good cat...And you did a gweat job of modeling too..I hope youw bed is Ok aftew the fight and that all those medcins you have to take (and awe so vewy good about taking) make you be well fow a vewy long time
smoochie kisses
Asta

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

You're definitely the good cat, Ms Pixie. But, please don't blame Daisy, she's just in the jealous state... after taking modeling into the next level and with that cozy bed, she surely would...

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Pixie, you are a natural model, jus like Daisy. You's probably haf to rest more, so you don't get ta do it as often. But you wear that shirt well an look great in pink.
An you are a really, really good cat to take all that medycine efurryday. But we's all glad you do, so you'll stay healthy.
Love & Purrs, KC

Daisy said...

Yes, Pixie is the good girl this time. Such a good girl to take her medicine!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are being a very good cat Pixie!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are a very good cat Pixie! We are glad to see you posting.

We think taking four medicines every day might qualify you for sainthood. We hate taking medicines (Scylla hiding because it is time for her antibiotic).

Scylla, Socks, & Charybdis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

You are a very good cat, Pixie, you don't hafta prove anything.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

You are a good kitty Pixie!! I take one medicine every other day, does that make me a good kitty too? Momma takes like a squillion medications so she can be a good kitty too. :)~Queen Snickers

SophieKitty said...

Not only are you a good kitty, Pixie; you are a sweetie!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, Daisy sure was mean to pick a fight with you. I guess she just wanted you to get off the bed. Hee! You're a good girl Pixie!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sassy Kat said...

Of course you are a good kitty! What a sweetie you are. You have to defend your things even if it looks like you are doing something bad.

Copito said...

Oh oh, Daisy is a bad girl cat, no no, bad girl.

Pixie, you are a nice cat and beauty too

Music: Let me hear you say this is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S
This is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S


='·'=

jenianddean said...

Pixie, we think you are a wonderful cat. I never realized how little you were until tiny Daisy started that fight with you. I always thought you were much bigger than her, but you're both the same size. And you look good in your shirt, even if you're not a professional model like Daisy.
--Jasper

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Miss Pixie! We agree you are a good cat and so pretty in your pink shirt! We applaud you for being such a good girl to take all those medications every day, too!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Well Ms. Pixie I think it is safe to say that Daisy has some 'splainin to do!' - you tell her that I said not to pick on your or I will have my zombie chihuahua come muss up her bed!! (He's not really a zombie but that can be our little secret, k?)

Chrissie said...

You are a wonderful cat, Pixie, and I think you did a fine job of modeling your new pink t-shirt, and of displaying tremendous self control when Daisy wanted to take over your new bed. But, after all, she's not always a nice cat..just like her slogan says!

meemsnyc said...

Pixie, that is a lovely bed and the pink shirt is gorgeous on you! I'm sorry you have to take so many medicines every day.

Miz Allie Cat said...

so very good yes you is..meow....and Miss Daisy wanted in on the good stuff too....meow

Kimo and Sabi said...

Busted Daisy!

Lux said...

I think you're *both good cats! I'm sorry your bed got all messed up, though ... :/

Skeezix the Cat said...

I think yoo must have purrvoked Daisy becuz DAISY IS THE GOOD CAT and YER THE BLOG HOG. And cood yoo blame Daisy for wunting to chek owt yer byootiful bed? Or yer kyoot pink clothes? A GOOD CAT wood be more understanding and emputhetik. So yoo just shut yer yap abowt saying my Daisy is a bad cat.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Pixie. I think both you and Daisy are good cats

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

You are a very good kitty Pixie. Congrats on your prizes!!

Gledwood said...

Daisy is a gorgeous little kiddy-widdy!

I found my missing hamster 4am last night Daisy can have a lil play wid her! ~ wahey!!

(in her dreams!!)

;->...

Berleen said...

Pixie wins, hands down.

Meanie Daisy.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

From Auntie Stinkie to Daisy:

Pixie!!! This is outrageous. These young upstarts must be whapped into their rightful places. I cannot believe Daisy's behavior... well, actually the same sort of thing occurs over here on a regular basis.
But rumpling your beautiful satin bed???? Heavenly grandmothers!
I think that you deserve a new banana, and should come over here immediately and share one with me.
I have never tried a banana, but then perhaps you would like some of my eggs.
We will sit and stare at mommy and say in stereophonic sound, "Waah! Waah!"

Anonymous said...

Pixie, your sister Daisy was being very mean. Is she jealous when you get some attention? Shame, Daisy -- shame, shame shame! Don't you know there's plenty of lovins to go around? Don't fret, Pixie -- even Daisy knows that you are the wind beneath her wings.

Pixie, your Ode To A Bananer is simply divine and should be needlepointed on a personal blanket to go with your luxurious new bed. Use it in good health.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Of course you are a good kitty and every bit the model cat. The talent runs in the family.

Mr. Hendrix said...

We never thought you were a naughty cat Pixie! Only a kitty with a good heart could go thru as much as you do. I certainly wouldn't take all those pills nicely...or at all.

you're as good a model as Daisy is and just as sweet.

TheSlyCat said...

You are definately a good cat too Pixie! I really liked your Ode to the Nanner poem. We do not have nanners here because our dad is allergic, so we have never tried one. But maybe one day if we visit our grandma's or something. Have a great day Pixie!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

You are a very good kitty, Pixie. Kitties here could never be so good about taking even one pill. And you are a lovely model. Smiles, sweet girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails