Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Mystery: Where Am I?

For today's Monday Mystery, you must figure out where I am! I have blurred the background on this photo. Do you know where I am?
Here is a hint: look into my eyes! You can click on the photo to biggify.
Have you figured out where I am? Here are your choices:

A. I am inside watching cartoons on television
B. I am looking out my kitchen window
C. I am up on my kitchen cabinets
D. I am outside on my covered patio


Click HERE to see if you are correct!
Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for outside! You look so pretty in your outside apparel, Daisy!

And Hooray for us, we got it right!

Poppy Q said...

Yahooo I guessed right tonight Miss D. Your patio looks very nice, and I am glad your beans took you outside in the sunbeams.

Watch out for dem florida alligators though. I am lucky I get to run outside anytime I like, as I has a cat door. I always come home though.

I will miss you Miss D, as I have to go to the kitty spa tomorrow night. There will be a lot of catching up at the end of the week.

Poppy q

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We guessed right! We guessed right! We guessed right!!! How excitin'! We don't never every git to go out on our porch. Mommy says she's gotsta git it rescreened first. We bet you had a real good time!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Irishcoda said...

Yay, we got one right! We guessed because your pupils were just slits and figured you had to be outdoors. You are so pretty in pink, Daisy!!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!
That is a perfect place to looking around~!!
You look fabulous~!!!!!
I like you hint, that is very good hint, simple and clear!!

Parker said...

I was right! Your harness is very nice Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I was a little bit closer this time, I thought you were looking out the kitchen window you looked very intent on something so I thought you were possibly watching the lizards outside.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Wooo, ur eyes hold many answers, Daisy! We made the correct choice today. :D
A beautiful cat with a sunny background, perfect!
Purrs and Scritches,
3 Stooges & Mach

Alexi said...

I thought you might be in the kitchen looking out for lizards! Then you could quickly cook and enjoy them. You are looking very intently at something.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I picked B. Was I close? Anyway, you look pretty outside on your patio.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Yippee!!! We were right! What a pretty picture of you with your pink accessories!

Anonymous said...

Daisy: you are a trickster and I haven't figured you out yet. I'm going to keep trying though.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Ya we got the answer right!!!

Ramses said...

Ooh we got outside in our run a lot this weekend, guess it was a weekend for the outside! :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

nope, we was wrong. cartoons is fun to watch though!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We were right this week! The outside suits you very well!

~Shade and Goldie

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!! I guessed roght!! Thanks to uoir big eyes and very intent look!!! I hope you had lots of fun!!!
Purrs Mickey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Yippee, we guessed right today, Daisy! It is so beautiful out there ... it makes momma wish her and daddy could take a trip to Destin again. We don't like that idea at all, however, because we don't want them to leave us for that long! Hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Monty Q. Kat said...

I was right! :)

(Have you seen Dragonheart lately?)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We were right!
You look so pretty in your pink harness.

~ Noah

ZOOLATRY said...

We got it, we got it right! Amazing photographs.

Dma said...

that's cool that i can see the trees in your eyes. excellent work by your photographer.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was a really good trick to see your eyes daisy so i got it right! or else i would have missed again! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Babs (Beetle) said...

We got it wrong this time. We thought you were on your kitchen unit with the window reflecting in your eyes.

This is a good trick.

Purs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X

jenianddean said...

Yippeee!! I guessed right! Maggie didn't get to go on her stroller ride this weekend because it rained. Boo!!

Mom and dad saw two lizards this weekend and they both said I bet Daisy would chase those little guys!! Did you get any lizards this weekend??

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Tara said...

I guessed wrong, even with the eye hint I thought you were looking out the window! You look lovely in your pink harness!

Tara

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You look very very happy outside on your patio.
I hope you and Pixiepoos have a fabbie day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh, we were wrong...we thawt yoo were looking out yoor windows. Yay, yoo gots to go outside!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!! Outside! I bet you had a great time!

Sarge Charlie said...

kitchen window, now i am going back to see if I am right for a change

Sarge Charlie said...

holy crap, I saw the reflection and just stopped when I got to looking out the kitchen window, wrong again, drats

Quasi said...

Thank Ceiling Cat that there wasn't a gator reflected in your eyes.

catsynth said...

We got it right!
Enjoy your time outside on the patio.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You have wonderfully reflective eyes Daisy!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awww we missed this one! We are glad you got outside to enjoy the weather!

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! I saw the clouds reflected in your pretty eyes, but I guessed wrong. I thought you were looking out the window. Your pink harness is so cute on you! I asked my husband if we could get a stroller for Cricket. He laughed. :)
Have a really Happy Day with your sister and Mommie!
Smoochies,
Lorianna

Maureen said...

In the patio?? You have very pretty green eyes Daisy.

The Crew said...

We think you're outside 'cause we see the outside in your eyes!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I finally got one right :-D That's a nice harness you have, lovely color.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh I guessed B. :( Oh well. That looks like a great patio! I've been going out on ours some. I like it a lot but it makes momma nervous 'cus it doesn't have a screen. That's one of my parents priorities in our next house is screened in patio or sun room for us fur babies.

Mr. Echo said...

Hey, I got it rite! I haff fallin in love with the outtadoors. We dont have allergaters but I do haff to look out fur fire ants. Mommy and Daddy keep watch for em so I don't step in a mound and get all bited up.

PB 'n J said...

We guess D - are we right?

Say we're right...

Oooohh we're right! You just have that look in your eyes, we just knew you had to be outside!

zevo hussein calamari said...

We thought you were at a Vogue magazine photo shoot!

dennis said...

Dennis is always wrong-- Dennis thought Daisy was looking out the window. Dennis needs a soft harness so he can go outside.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yay I guess right, thank heavens because I missed in my last guess...
YOu have such beatiful eyes Daisy.

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

We guessed right, with the great hint of looking in your eyes! What a great looking patio Daisy. I bet you have a lot of fun out there.

Tybalt said...

What a wonderful place to be, Daisy!

Unknown said...

Yay, I finally got one right! I really like your harness, it is so pretty and comfortable looking!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I got it wrong. I thought you were watching cartoons!
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We guessed right--it was the trees in your eyes that did it!

The Furry Kids said...

We picked B. :( You look very pretty in your harness, Daisy. EG has one of those but it makes him boneless. Hahahahaha!

Love,
Tazo

Clover said...

I didn't get it right! Oh well... I love that we both have the same Puppia harness. Yours looks great on you!
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said...

Darn I got it wrong I picked B.Yet I love your harness you look so cute :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got a new pink harniss this weekend! It's a littul like yers. They had to git Mao a new more cumfy one cuz he hates his harniss, and so they got me a new one at the same time. I LOVE going owtside! Mao, not so much.

Mr. Hendrix said...

whoo hoo! what a great patio and pretty day. your harness is so nice. it looks great on you!

The Furry Fighter said...

yay...i got it right :)
thanks for coming by Daisy...it's been a tough day.
Meowmie will try and get round to everyone over the next few days if things are OK with me...thank you for being my friend xxx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy, we're sorry we scared you. But maybe we can win the scary eyes contest? That would be fun.

We always seem to make the wrong choice when you give us options. We were wrong again. We guessed looking out the kitchen window. Sigh.....

Miz Allie Cat said...

you look so cute in your pink lease....meow..I thoughts you were looking out the window....I loves it...purrss

Unknown said...

i gueess it rightz!! yey! u has nice eyez Daisy lookz like jewelz!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Yes!!!! We got it right. You have a very pretty patio Daisy. It looks like a nice place to sit down and relax.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We forgot to sign our names, but I bet you knew it was Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

I thought he was in the kitchen looking out the window because there was a tree and another house. My cat likes to look out the window. When ever we open the window he comes running.

How old are you daisy?

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Oh, Daisy, you are so sweet.

SophieKitty said...

Yipee! I guessed right. I'm back on my roll. The harness looks very cute on you.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... I think that the answer is "D" ... Am I right? I'll hafta go an' check the answer.
DMM

Chrissie said...

It looks as if you might be on your covered patio,,but you could also be looking out your kitchen window..do you see a lizard? Or a bird? Are you about to cackle?

The Devil Dog said...

Were you having lots of fun, Daisy? You look very pretty in pink.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

I came to a tie between kitchen window and patio...so I guess, I WAS RIGHT (in a way....) lol.

And Daisy, thanks ever so much for visiting my blog and explaining all about 'emergency cuddles'.

I would never have known that. All I want to know now is WHY it is an emergency.

x

Cara

meemsnyc said...

Ooooh you are so lucky to be outside on your patio! Daisy, I love your pink leash!

Amber-Mae said...

I couldn't figure out the answer earlier on till I clicked for the answer! Do you like to be harnessed & leashed? My two bad bad kitty sistas will not move at all when they are leashed up for a walk.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Motor Home Cats said...

We guessed wrong - but we were close - we just thought you were looking outside - not that you were actually out there. Mom says she is going to get us one of those harnesses soon.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yay! We back on a roll of right answers. I thought ya were D outside!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I thought you're in the kitchen. Hope you're having fun outside

~ Girl girl

Kimo and Sabi said...

We are lookin' into yer eyes and we . . . are getting . . . furry . . . sleeeeeeepy . . .zzzzz

The Empty Nest said...

Well, I was wrong. By the look of your big eyes, I would have also guessed you were looking in a fish bowl at some fishes that were just right for catching.

You are a cute little kitty.

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Such pretty eyes. Nice macro lens work.

Gretchen said...

Ah, Hah! for once I got it right.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Woot! We guessed right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails