Thursday, April 17, 2008

When Good Outfits Go Bad

In case you think being a cat fashion model is easy, I am going to tell you a secret: my Mommie takes many, many, many bad photographs of me. Usually, after a photo shoot, we take the best few photos and then crop and edit them with Photoshop. The outtakes below are completely unedited except for being resized. I warn you, it is not pretty!

Wardrobe malfunction. I think the horsie suit is eating me all up! Play break. I got busy playing with my Cat Dancer and you cannot even see my cute Dinosaur tee-shirt.
Another wardrobe malfunction. Wearing a hood is hard when you have a small head.
Mommie! Your hand ruined my shot! And I was posing good, too. My Mommie holds up treats to help me model my best.
I got bored of modeling. But I am still looking into the camera!
Another wardrobe malfunction. The small head thing, again. Why do they make hats so big, anyway?
Oops, caught playing with the Cat Dancer again.
I walked off the set while modeling my jumper:
Even an angel cannot be a perfect model all the time!

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Oh I love them, they are so funny especially the slipped halo.

You and your mommy do a super job of taking pictures Daisy. I fink supermodels need hundreds of pictures too, and theirs get photoshopped too!!

What will you be wearing tomorrow?

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We think you are the closest thing to a perfect Model as you can git. Your pictures are always very dramatical!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we think your Chef hat is wonderful! Splendid. Magnifique! Even your out-takes are adorable!

Mom takes a gazillion pictures of us, too. We've also been known to walk off the set!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those were hilarious, Daisy!!! You are a perfect model but you have to show them who's boss sometimes!!

Parker said...

Even your out takes are cool!

Jessica said...

Even your mess-ups are good, Daisy!

Thanks for purring for my mom!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are cute outtakes, Daisy! Even when we're not wearing clothes, our mom takes tons and tons of photos of us to get a few good shots.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy says that her halo slipped years ago's so don'ts worry bout that one.

You are always cute to us here!

Dma said...

i don't know that much about modeling but i'm sure even those high payed fashion models produce many outtakes as well. and they aren't as cute.

The Meezers or Billy said...

those are cute. oh, and Skeezix is gonna faint over the tummy shot!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy, you are adorable even when you have wardrobe malfunctions!

I really don't know HOW your Mommy gets such good pictures....wait a minute....she has a great model!

Team Tabby said...

Even your outtakes are very good Daisy, we enjoyed them a lot.

Mindy & Moe

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Those were cute,especially the pilgrim hat!!!
Mom takes lots toobecause we never want to play,heehee
Maybe she will use the Temptations too! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. Wanna try Mom?
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Those were so funny! Your Momma must laugh a lot while taking your pictures.

Anonymous said...

some great looking frocks you have Daisy. But did we notice you were jumping down from the kitchen counter in that one shot? Shame shame Daisy. We never let mom see us up there, as it is forbidden, so she says - what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Jackie, Gidget & Lola

Clarissa said...

Oh Daisy! You are still so cute even in your outtakes! Mom tries to keep the camera handy so she can catch us doing cute things. We almost always move or stop what we're doing though!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I think as long asyou get paid then it's okay.

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
Even in your outtakes you are super cute! I think you are purrfect angel even if your halo falls down a little!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Babs (Beetle) said...

We have been laughing out load at these shots! What was the idea behind the horse?!!!! You look beautiful in all of them - except the horse coz we can't see you. I shall have to look at them all again now.

Purrs, Sukie X

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oops! I meant 'loud'

Bobby D. said...

Absolutely positively LOVE the bored looking into the camera and chef shots-- I love them all, but those two is my favorites. Daisy you are the best. I pose a lot too, but I get perfumes to sniff and also I don't have to dress up.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you even look cute when you have a wardrobe malfunction. We only haf to hear the flashy bx go beep beep when it is turned on and we walk away.

Brownie said...

But Daisy, you're very lucky, I can't even wear a T shirt without making it a hole or bite it!

Haf a nice day

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you are an excellent model! Even your outtakes are good. You should go on America's Next Top Cat Model - we know you'd win!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetie those are some of the cutest pictures!
Why would she make you wear that horsie thing???

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you still look pretty, even when your good outfits go bad.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh...I totally understand the small head thing. I have the same problem with the Zebra suit - it cover my eyes. And my hoodie too. I think woofies have bigger heads or something.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That horse costume malfunction looks a little scary Daisy. Do we have vishus horses?!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy, these photos are adorable. And they really help us appreciate your mom's hard work to get such great modeling shots all the time.

Jan is laughing and she said to tell you thanks. She wasn't sure whether she is the world's worst animal photographer or we are the worst models. Now she knows that if the professionals have flubs, she isn't half bad. :)

Anonymous said...

You were doing your job, Daisy, and you earned your Temptations. The human can always be easily blamed in these cases, never the cat.

Tybalt said...

Even your outtakes are adorable, Daisy.

Sassy Kat said...

I think even your outtake photos are cute. It is a good idea to play hard to photograph and get your mom to give your treats. I will have to remember that.

The Furry Fighter said...

Daisy - you are just so beautiful that it is IMPOSSIBLE for outfits to look bad on you! The yellow hoodie just looks very cool! The American Aparell look is very 'in' in london at the moment you know...
xxxx

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I have enjoyed seeing your outtakes. I am just like you! My Mommie takes about ten thousand pictures of me and maybe we have one or two good ones and then she has to think of a story to make the bad ones seem like it was on purpose!

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, it is impossible for you to not look cute, even in outtakes! The one in your chef's hat made Mom laugh out loud.

Your friend
Misty

Unknown said...

I like the slipped Halo the best, it is very cute.

I think your outakes are much better than my Mum's good shots : )

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We love your outtakes, Daisy.
When we saw the title on The Cat Blogosphere, we knew we had to come look!

~ Timothy

PB 'n J said...

Those are funny out takes Daisy! But it's just the same as real models, lots of pictures are taken for the one great shot!

Nomi said...

You are divine Daisy, even in the not so good photos. I love the one with the chef's hat !! My mummy takes zillions of photos of me and very few make it to the printer !! My favourites are 'Thrive' 100% real chicken treats....yummy .....

L. Alida said...

Your outtakes are so funny and cute Daisy! Why were you dressing like a horsie? :) The one with the chef's hat made me laugh too. You make the outfits work Daisy! And your Mommie is very good at taking the pictures.
Hugs and Purrs to You and Pixie,
Lorianna

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy. You are so cute in all of these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Your mum must spend a fortune on those lovely outfits for you.

Show your appreciation by making her a Russian Hat. It's very easy. Just sit on her head! lol

x

Cara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoor out takes are as much fun as yoor modeling! No matter what happens yoo always look cute. We unnerstand about da hat thing...heck, mom can't even put a collar on two of us!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, I didn't think it was possible to make me love you even more --- but I think I do!
:)
I don't need to watch America's Next Top Model, because I already am friends with The Best Top Model: Daisy.
Thanks for a peek into your 'backstage' world!
luv,
Not The Mama

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Were you there somewhere under the pink horse. It did seem to gobble you up.

You are adorable even when a malfunction occurs. ~Scylla, Socks & Charybdis

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy

I think you are super cute,
even the photo is not good everytime.
Great photo works always need thousands of pictures to choose, it can't help.

I think the jumping one is very adorable!

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, thanks for letting us know da good news about mama Jessica's return home.

Mindy & Moe

Chrissie said...

My mom thinks the yellow hood shot is still a good one..you look a little coy, shall we say? You're good even when you're not, Miss Daisy!

dennis said...

Dennis doesn't know how Daisy does it.

Christine and FAZ said...

Don't worry Daisy you can't be purrfect all the time. FAZ

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hee! We love all those pictures!

Gledwood said...

O wow you wear clothes!

We used to have a black cat (who once incidentally slaughtered a white dove on the front lawn... blood and feathers everywhere and the cat growling at anyone who came near... it was awfully symbolic)... anyway when she WAS being nice we drest her up in a dollie's dress... and there she used to lay (on her back; I dunno why!) purring and looking like a furry black imp...

;->...

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thanks for showing us what hard work goes into your fashion modeling. It's not all fun and Temptations, that's for sure!

I believe most of those outtakes were not your fault. Wardrobe malfunctions happen, you can't help that. And if you need a play break during a fashion shoot, I think that's totally acceptable. However, hands or fingers from your photographer in the photograph are not acceptable and not your fault. I see you were showing your Mommie your disapproval, that's good.

MaoMao said...

hehe, we Ballicai loved seein yur outtakes! You are such a great model -- it's gotta be hard workies!

The pickshure of you inna big chef's hat maded Momma say SQUEE!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You made my pet human scream with delight!!!!!!!! We loved the one with the chef hat and the turkey!

You are a super model Daisy!

Anonymous said...

at least you have no need for lipo, Daisy. You don't have bad shots either. Just angles that the camera missed. :-)

Ashley said...

Oh, Daisy! What is your mom doing to you!
I can't believe you sit "sorta" nicely for your mommy. Good girl!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are such a cutie pie! Thank you for sharing your fashion outtakes. You made me smile! You are clearly an excellent model -- it's hard work!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tesla and Hansel said...

I sink yoo iz alwayz a great model.

Spooky said...

Funny! Even when you're being bad, you're still photogenic!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm gonna git a poster made of foto number 5. It looked like a purrfikt foto to me!!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yep, modeling is hard! But you do a great job!

Cindy said...

America's Next Top Model has nothing on you!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are great out-takes, Miss Daisy. Thanks for sharin' 'em ... Especially since some of us (Mom??) think that your momma takes PERFECT photos of you efurry time.

DMM

Anonymous said...

I can see your Mommie is a problem. How about you hire a professional photo team! No offense to your Mommie, but I think you are getting a bit irritated with her. Maybe you can go to a therapist to talk about your problems.

(Can Pixie model some clothes?) (No offense, but I don't see her a lot.)

Amber-Mae said...

My mommy usually takes a few pictures & then choose the best ones only to post up in my bloggy. She also uses my ball or some delicious treat to make me pose prettily for the camera. I like all the photoshoot bloopers you had!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Bogdan, the editor said...

Daisy, you are a great model even when your photos aren't perfect.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have so many pawsome outfits. Modelling sure is hard work..

~ Girl girl

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh my goodness, the things ya put up wif! We wont efen wear a collar...

You are SO good SO often!

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

not bad after all..
but, honestly Ms Daisy, i can't figure out the second to the last (penultimate) photo..
you're still best model for me..
Mwwwwah!!

SophieKitty said...

A HA HA HA! I loved those pictures, Daisy. Especially the one of you in the horsie suit!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great out takes, Daisy. You should show them more often.

Roxy

sourpuss said...

I loved this 'insider' look at your 'blooper' reel! But seriously, while these may not be the 'perfect' pictures, you still look fabulous in them!

Karen Jo said...

Thank you for showing us your outtakes, Daisy. You look just as cute when you are having a wardrobe malfunction. I especially enjoyed the chef's hat and the horsie suit.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Daisy is the most patient cat! My cat would not go for it. My kids lov your site!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Have to give it to you, Daisy, your bad photos are better than my good photos! :sigh:

Boy said...

I think even with all those bad photogwaphs, you're still the bestest model awound, Daisy!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ha! I don't know why they make the hats so big. You are still cute in them!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, Every photo of you is precious. Give Pixie a kiss from us, please.

Love and hugs,

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Lol...There so cute at least you didn't expose your like Janet did :)

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

You even manage to look adorable in your outtakes. Gene-Gene says that I should make a minu-ren faire dress up for you like the one I'm going to make for me for you to model. I think it's a smashing idea.

(I can't believe I'm actually thinking about making a dress for a cat. I used to think that cats were not nice friends to have, but I was very wrong).

Andree said...

I nominate this post as Daisy Post of the Year! what a great piece of work this is! The horsie outfit is outrageous! The hats, yes, they are a problem. But what a cute problem.

Mr. Echo said...

Gee, yur lucky Daisy. Mommy sez when my pitchurs are bad its cuz I wuz a littelschitt. harumph...

Tuxedo Gang said...

Daisy those out takes were so cute! They made my Mom smile!!
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails