Friday, April 18, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Little Black Dress

Since I showed you some of my outtakes yesterday, I think I should show you a very beautiful and elegant dress next. Here is my "little black dress." I am demonstrating that this dress is easy to move around in. Do you like my pretend-walking pose?
I already had this cute accessory, and I saw that it matches my dress!
Here is a close-up of the sequined collar with the pink rose. I am smiling a little bit, too, because I think it looks cute.
Here is a different way to wear the accessory. I do not recommend this, because it squishes the ears. But I will try to model good, anyway.
And in case you need a facelift, this accessory pulls your face skin really tight.

Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful dress, Daisy! Very elegant! :) You look so beautiful wearing it. :)

We aren't fond of the head accessory though. Having anything squishing frootbat ears isn't a good idea, in our opinion.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very elegant. Kind of Moulin Rouge inspired. Planning a trip to Paris?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a BEAUTIFUL DRESS on a BEAUTIFUL KITTY! We agree with Goldenshade:

Very Parisian! We think you should be walking the runways in Paris!

Parker said...

OOO LaLa! I kind of like the way you have the accessory on top of your head. You're like Carmen Miranda without all of the fruit!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy semble très beau dans sa robe assez noire. Elle devrait visiter Paris et leur montrer auxquels un beau chat ressemble!

Simplement élégant et beau!

Beaucoup d'amour de Taylor CatSSSSS.

Huskee and Hershey said...

That's a pretty dress! I must say that the collar/ headband is very chic too...

Poppy Q said...

Oh Daisy you look so beautiful this week, and I don't think you need a facelift yet, although it is a great look.

Thanks for making us smile you sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look Très Magnifique! We think you should probably not squish your lovely ears.

It's Le Jazz Hot, baby! We also see a bit of a Spanish influence, perhaps The Shady Lady?

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

That's a beeyootiful dress, Daisy! I don't fink I'd like my face skin pulled tite like that neifur tho.
Purrrrrrrrs,
sanjee

The Misadventures Of Me said...

That is a very stunning look on you! I love the pretty rose as an accent.

Maria said...

OH Daisy, you really are such an amazing model!! So tolerant of the things your mommy asks you to wear! you should teach classes!!

Anonymous said...

Pawsome! You look great!

Leslie said...

Daisy - you are one of mom's very top blogs. :)

Isis said...

Oh Daisy that's such a cute little black dress! The pink rose is lovely too, but I don't think you need a face lift just yet! ;)

Cecil the Cougar: said...

That is a very purrity dress. You look all ready for Prom! I hope that Skeezix is taking you out somewhere really nice!

Dma said...

The pretend walking pose is very impressive. It shows your professionalism.

Anonymous said...

You look very elegant in your little black dress Daisy! I like the headband on your neck better so it does not squash your ears.

Mickey's Musings said...

That dress is exquisite!!! Very nicely done too Daisy! The rose on your head.......no. Makes you look cross. You look so pretty in that dress ;)
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a beautiful dress! Purrfect for a night out at the opera.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

dat is furry chic daisy

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That's a very pretty dress. I can't wear black as it gets lost in my furs. I like the flowers, but there must be a better way to wear them that does not require the ears to get squished.

Anonymous said...

ooh, now that's a beautiful dress!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You look stunning Daisy! If you didn't already have Skeezix as a boyfriend, I would want to take you out on the town!
Purrs and headbutts,
Simon

The Furry Kids said...

Momma says everyone needs a little black dress. You look so pretty, Daisy. Could Momma maybe borrow the head accessory? She's in need of a facelift. Please don't tell her I said that, though. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

The little black dress -- every well-dressed lady cat should have one. You look splendid, Daisy. I agree with you about the ear-squishing accessory. Pink roses are good, in their place.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You look good in blue jeans to black tie...no matter what you have on your beautiful.

Purrs
Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ooooh my mommie could use of of those accessories for her head.
You look very lovely in your littel black dress Daisy!

Happy week-end to both of my curliegirls

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We all need a little black dress, and you look lovely in yours, Daisy.

~ That Gracie and Timothy

andophiroxia said...

That's a provacative dress Daisy! I know it has a pink lining but still. It kind of reminds me of a classy saloon girl.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great little black dress! Meowm says every girl needs one of those!

I think you should stick with the flower being around your neck!

Junior

The Furry Fighter said...

that is just such an incredible outfit Daisy - you look like you belong in 1930'sm Paris, singing in a smoky Left Bank jazz bar!
xxx

Rebecca Mecomber said...

ROFL!!! This is one of the best blogs on the Internet!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you look very elegant!

Babs (Beetle) said...

My mummy says that she wants you to come and live with us! I expect you love your mummy much too much though, so your blog will have to be enough.

You look so 'hot' in that dress. Not too sure about the ears though he he!

Purrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X

The Crew said...

Oh yes, the "little black dress" is a must-have for any girl's wardrobe. We love the way you've accessorized your look with the pink roses!

Tipper & Misty

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very sleek & sexy!

Forty Paws said...

That's a beautiful little black dress Daisy! Purrfect for those evenings out.

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

Va va va VOOOOM!!!! Wow, that littul blak dress looks SO KYOOT!!! I think I mite have to git one just like it for myself!

And pleeze don't git a facelift. I like my gerls nacherul!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh Daisy...your little black dress is just perfect! And the rose...oh...I just can't tell you how pretty and ladylike you look! You definitely have my stamp of approval!

Very truly yours,
Mrs. Lilly White from
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Boy said...

You weawwy are a good model Daisy! And I think that bwack dwess wooks gweat!

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a elegant dress daisy! that flower looked wonderful around your neck. i do not like things on my head, but it looks nice on you. sorry about the squished ears.

Scout said...

Daisy you are so very fashionable!!! Even with your ears in the squishy position you look elegant!

I am sorry I have not been around to visit lately. Mommy was too busy to help me with my bloggy. But i am back now!

Purrs,
Scout

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, now I know why the models walk on a "cat-walk"! You should be a professional modelling teacher, Daisy. I kind of like the frootbat ears you get with the flower on the head, but it does give you the googly-eyes. Fashion is hard, I can tell.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Deefor said...

Love that dress. They keep me barefoot and naked but if I was a girl I'd wear that! Specially the hat. I like the horsie suit too.

Deefor

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you look like you are ready for a night out on the town! Do you think Skeezix might take you out for a romantic midnight stroll?

L. Alida said...

Daisy you look fabulous! You should be a model on Project Runway. All of the designers would fight over you. :) That dress is very sophisticated. I like the rose around your neck best. You don't need a face lift.
Have a really Happy Day!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Daisy you are such a beautiful model!Do you come by the talent naturally? Hehe

Team Tabby said...

WE love your lovely 'little black dress',Daisy, but even more we admire your excellent modeling ability, it's perfect.

We hope you, Pixie and your beans haf a great weekend.

Mindy & Moe

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you look gorgeous!!!! As always! I especially like the face lift look - it is very very 50's glamour! x

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful little black dress. It looks so good on you! I showed Sunny's Daddy your pictures this morning and he was very impressed with your fashion modeling :-)

We both agreed you're too young and pretty to need a face lift. Maybe when you get really, really old you'll want to remember your last fashion tip.

Lux said...

Wow! You look fantastic in that outfit! I especially like the accessory on your head!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Is that your slinky black number that every girl kitty has to have to look slim and elegant? You look extra pretty in it and with your pink flower, although you look a little strange with it squishing your ears.

The Cat Realm said...

We pretty much died laughing about your outtakes from yesterday!!!
And we want one of those face pull accessories for Mrs. OZ, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Karl

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

you are so adorable!! Love the little black dress!

(I missed yesterday's post, so I'll have to go read the outtakes right now)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, that dress is beyootiful on yoo and yoo always know just da right aksesorry to wear! Um, we don't think any cat has ever needed a face lift, dat's da kinda thing dat beans do.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love your little black dress. Mommy says every girl should have at least one little black dress, we can see why now. ~Scylla, Socks & Charybdis

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you look like a film star in your LBD. The accessories are so glamorous. We are sure you would never need a face lift.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yowza! You look furry smashing in that gorgeous outfit, Miss Daisy. I especially like your "face lift" photos ... Hubba, hubba ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

Well I must say you look absolutely stunning in your black dress.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

That is a gorgeous dress you are wearing. I really love the accessories.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Poor Skeezy, is he still alive?

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Ms Daisy you look elegant, stunning, impressive, beautiful, ravishing, sensational, superb, lovely,marvellous, fabulous, striking, exquisite, gorgeous, divine,...what more can I say!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow! Thats all we can say... Just "wow"!

SophieKitty said...

Your little black dress is beautiful, Daisy. I love the accessory. It really makes the outfit.

The Devil Dog said...

Your little black dress is very beautiful, Daisy. We like the accessory betteraround your neck than on your head.

Roxy & Lucky

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, that is such a pretty dress.

Just Ducky said...

Pretty in pink!

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You are just the "cat's meow"! You look so so-fist-a-cat-ed & growed up! WOW! I'm thinking of kinda a 1920's flapper-kitty vibe...very very chic!

Guess what? My Grandma is in Florida right now! In Melbourne...anywhere near you?

Love & Licks,
Randi

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Daisy, what a purrty black dress. It look good on you, cept maybe that ear-squishing fing. You's don't need a facelift, anyway.
Purrs, KC

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe Daisy,
I think your dress today is outstanding!!!
This is very elegant and I think it
s about summer fashion as well~!!!!
Wonderful!!!!!

I like the flower part, really very beautiful!!!

Adan

Jasmine Shanea said...

Woo hot little black dress. Were you thinking of going on a date? :) Better listen to your mommy about those boys out there.

Kimo and Sabi said...

OOOOH-LAAAA-LAAAAA!

Amber-Mae said...

Ha! Loverly dress but that headgear looks like it's squeezing your brains out!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Donna said...

Daisy, you look gorgeous. You could wear that to a gala.

Dragonstar said...

Very, very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Daisy your just too cute I love your dress :)

Anonymous said...

I think your bum looks too big in that dress Daisy!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

We're not quite sure the hat works. Other than that, you're fierce.

Andree said...

I didn't need a facelift till now! I'm laughing so hard at the last photo of you, Daisy, that I can feel the laugh lines drilling into my skin. but not laughing AT you. Your text is just uproarious!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I am here for my "Daisy fix". You are one gorgeous, elegant kitty.

Mr. Echo said...

You is beautipuss! I always look forward to seeing whut you ware next. Wate til you see one of Mommys vaycayshun pitchurs this week! It mite inspire yoo.

Sarge Charlie said...

this is a great outfit Miss Daisy, are you going dancing

Bobby D. said...

Good Grief! I don't know how I missed this one!

Daisy you are simply the best! You are the cat equivalent of Audrey hepburn.

caspersmom said...

Goodness Daisy, you look beautiful in your black dress with the pretty pink accessories. You sure do make a great model.

Casper

Emma's Kat said...

LMBO!! Daisy, you are too cute and funny!

Tuxedo Gang said...

Love the little black dress Daisy! It looks wonderful on you! The headband does kinda squish your ears! We like it better as a necklace!
YFF,

Related Posts with Thumbnails