Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to my Saturday Matinee

I am not doing Photo Hunters today because I could not think of anything good for the "thirteen" theme. Instead, I am bringing you a Saturday Matinee!

My new movie is called Daisy Wants Up! This movie shows my ongoing attempts to climb to the top of the kitchen cabinets. My movie is rated G for all audiences. I hope you enjoy it!


Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt about it! You're a STAR!!! We need those paw prints on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood!

ê¿ê

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy! You are such a natural! Can we have your pawtigraph?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done Daisy. You wouldn't give up and you got there in the end. We liked hearing your sweet little voice.

Leslie said...

Diasy that was FUN to watch! Pyewacket and I watched it together! :)

From Leslie

Jenn said...

How cute! I'm doing to send it in to CuteOverload. :-)

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you are great at jumping and make a very entertaining movie.

It must be said, that your mommie keeps a very clean kitchen too!!

Have a nice weekend and banana kisses to miss P.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh you are a very determined kittie. I'm sure I could hear your brain ticking to find out how you could get up there. Did you find any nip up there?

Purrs, Sukie, Livvie and Mitzi X

Alexi said...

Daisy, you are a wonderful movie-maker and director. I can't wait until your first full-length feature film. Then I can say, "I knew Daisy the Curly cat back when..."

Headbumpies from Alexi

Parker said...

Daisy, you have a Meow that was meant for the movies - what a great voice!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Hey no fair! We didn't get to actualy see you jump up! And what kind of strange cat is that sitting next to you up there?

Opus alway jumped like that in our kitchen in America. The easy part was getting UP the hard part was getting down! Our kitchen in Italy is much differnt so he doesn't climb anymore. Well, he SAYS it is because of that but I think it is just because he is OLD now! Heheheheheh!

Loved hearing your voice!
Roscoe (and Opus)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow...however did you finally get up there! Determination pays off!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You's a great movie star Daisy!!

You has such a cute mew too, it's made Mommy Bean go "Awwwwwww". hehe

Donna said...

If this doesn't win an Oscar next time, I am seriously disappointed in the Academy.

Dma said...

Very entertaining although I would like to know how you got up there. Love the gargoyle.

Monty Q. Kat said...

There's always 13 temtashuns!

Mickey's Musings said...

Great movie Daisy! I watched with Mom and had my Temptations ready to munch on during the movie! You made it!!!
Reminda us of Ringo "Oh,I;ll get by with a little help from my friends " ;)
Mom really loves your voice! Me too
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We knew you could do it Daisy!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you never cease to amaze us with your athletic abilities and movie making skills! And we loved your commentary!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Way to go Daisy, we're glad to see that you didn't give up.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

The Photo Hunters is hard today. I did a different kind of perspective on it, though.

Nice video!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh you have the sweetest meow Daisy!
I hope you and Pixiekins have the very best Saturday ever

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are such a movie star. I bet you will win an Oscar for that performance!

Unknown said...

How did you get up there, Daisy? Did somebody help you? We like to get up high too. Come see what our mombean did for us to help us climb around.

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! That was supurb! How did you get up there finally? & I didn't see you come down...Are you still up there?

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..my mom/secretary has those SAME white coffee/tea cups!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy! You have the cutest meow ever! Rocky would like to know how you got up there, cuz he loves high-up places!

You and Pixie have a great day!

Luv,
Us xo

Shaggy and Scout said...

You can play with the gargoyle when you are up there too!
We agree with the others, you've got the cutest little "mew"!

Quasi said...

That was fabulous! And kudos for the Led Zepplin sound track -- that was truly inspired. (I like Zep too.) You are indeed a natural in front of the camera. Maybe you, your mother and Pixie should move to California and get an agent. I bet you'd have a three-picture deal in no time, or maybe your own tv show!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yoo have a cute little voice daisy

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, what a thrilling movie!! We are so happy that you got to go UP! We wonder how you got UP there?

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

SophieKitty said...

How in the heck did you finally get up there?! My mommie loves the soundtracks you select for your movies.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that was a great movie!! So glad you accomplished your goal and got to the top. You have the cutest meow, too!
Your FL furiends,

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Great Saturday Matinee! I really liked it a lot. I just learned that I can jump on the kitchen cabinets by first jumping from the counter to the top of the fridge and then Up Up and Away! This does not make Mommie or Daddy very happy though..

Chrissie said...

Daisy, did you get a boost? I think being so high would be a lot of fun-you could play Vulture and hover broodingly over people, making them think they're gonna get pounced!

catsynth said...

Well, it looks like you made it up to the top in the end.

That's a really cute video, and it's great to finally hear your tiny, sweet voice.

Milton said...

::Clap, Clap, Clap::

2 paws up! Daisy you always do the most action packed moovies ever. And a speaking part to boot.
Wonderful.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you are so good - I smell Oscar!
luv,
Not The Mama

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM said she would cook for you if she could use that kitchen!

buckycatt said...

Was that a stunt cat @ the end? Just like Hollywood movies where they don't tell us "how" it was done! I love how cats always have a lofty goal, but are easily distracted =^..^=

Bogdan, the editor said...

That's an Academy Award winner!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

So how did you get up? Did your bean help???

Anonymous said...

"Yay" you did way to go Daisy.I'm so happy to be back I missed everyone so much :)

Daisy said...

Everybody, I must admit: my Mommie helped me get up there!

meemsnyc said...

That is so great that you did not give up and got up there on top of those cabinets! Well done Daisy, we enjoyed the movie!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, that was a great Saturday Matinee!! You are very talented (and althetic).
I could't decide on a Photo-Hunter photo for "13" - so I posted a movie, too!! what a coincidence!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Now then, how to get down again? :)

13 was hard!

Anonymous said...

Ehwoe Daisy, meow are you?

Did mummy help you up there?

How did you come back down?


x

Cara

Irishcoda said...

What a cool movie, Daisy, so glad you got to the top...AND you like Led Zeppelin! You are a winner!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, we thought that it might be a Monday mystery as to how you got UP, but we saw that you confessed that your mommie helped you. Yay for mommies!

Our Mom saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "And on the eighth day, God created the Devon Rex."

We like Led Zeppelin too, even if it reminds us of our dad who left us. He played a lot of Led Zeppelin on his guitars and he liked the Immigrant Song.

Love,
~J&B

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, what a dear you are! My Mom SQUEED throughout your movie. I am impressed by your athleticism and your determination... and you are just sooooooo cute!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Unknown said...

OMG! Daisy great VIDEO!! You is try very hard to get up!! I likez u scratchs the door you is very smartz!

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice Daisy movie. I liked it. I likes to get up very high too.

And thank you, Ms. Daisy, for visiting my silly human’s blog and telling him nice things about me. Now I have written on my blog what really happened yesterday when the earth shaked and my silly human wouldn’t get out of bed.

Tiger Lily said...

Way to go Daisy! Sometimes persistence pays.

I like your little black dress from yesterday. It is very elegant and you wear it well.

Team Tabby said...

Yay, you got up and reached your goal, way to go. We really liked your soundtrack and hearing your voice. You are a star, Daisy!

Mindy & Moe

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Gene-Gene says, "Hi Daisy, this is Eugene, your number one fan. I am inspired by your climbing abilities. Maybe I should show Darien this video, for some training. And this is to your mommy, did you put nip up there?"

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy!!! I justee wants to know... didz your momee haz a sqweetch in her heart when you scritcheed on doze nice wood cabby-nets?
If you gets a chancee, you should come & haz a niptini at da new Itty Bitty Cafe' tomorrow.
After all, you helped pay fur it wit your itty-bitty shrunken green paperz & lemon-aid!
In da meantime, here iz a package of nice nip chip cookiez fur you to try out.
Love,
Dr Tweety

Louche Tabby said...

....have you been smokin' the nip with Robert Plant?.......

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Holey moley! You got up there! I'm furry impressed with your athletic ability, Miss Daisy! My legs are too short to get up onto our cabinets (or even the 'fridge).
DMM

Sassy Kat said...

Yeahhhhhhhhh you made it. I had almost given up hope that you would make it to the top of the kitchen cabinets. I hope the next movie you show is how did you ever do it?

The Devil Dog said...

Gee, Daisy, you are lucky your claws don't scratch the cabinets, then your mom bean would be really mad. Was there anything good up there?

Roxy

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! I have not been able to go blog hopping all day and I missed you. It was worth the wait though. What a great movie! Oh and your meow is so cute. You sound like a kitten, so precious! I wondered if your Mommie had helped you. ;) Billie watched with me. She was quite impressed because she has very short legs and can only jump to the sofa.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Boy said...

You did it! Do you know, your voice made That Thing bounce wight up the compoooter to wook for you!

Andree said...

Daisy, I love your voice! It's so tiny and plaintive, it could break a person's heart. Next time will you demonstrate that jump? It must've been a mighty effort for a girl as little as you.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Daisy, that was fantastic. Wow. Missy Blue Eyes even got to our cabinet tops the other day, so i knowed you wouldn't haf a problim.
But you missed a golden opportunity that none of us Sherwood cats would have missed -- pushing tha stuff on top of tha cabinets an making it crash on tha floor. Hee hee... don't say i's told you this. Hee hee.
Love & Purrs, KC

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

BOY YER LUKKY THAT THE TRIPPER DOWN MAN DIDN'T SEE YOO CUZ YOO'D BE ON THE FLOOR IN ABOWT 2 SEKUNDS!!!!!

Lux said...

That was *riveting, Daisy!!! :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Very good, Daisy! Paws clapping!!!

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed your movie, Daisy. You were very determinded to get on top of the cabinets and you finally made it, even if your Mommy had to help you. I love your little plaintive meow.

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

If there's a will there's a way.
You're not only a good model but also an high achiever.

A perfect mascot for higher institute of learning.. where SUCCESS is the name of the game!

I'll view this piece again and again for sure. Nice music..

Bye for now...

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dear Daisy! I am glad you finally got to go where you wanted! I will too because I am going to go to Hawaii with the beans!
See you next week when I return:)

Mr. Echo said...

I kummend yoo and your sisfur on whappin the kownters kleen. All da stuff is on the flore, rite? And jes how did yoo make it up thare? I need pointers.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i LOVED the movie!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you are big and brave

Sunny's Mommy said...

That was a great Saturday Matinee! I think soon you'll be going to Hollywood!

Bobby D. said...

Did you get human help or did you find a way?????

I loved the film...it was suspenseful and when you looked inside the glass-front cabinet you looked so very cute. Your blog is the best cat blog ever!!

caspersmom said...

What a great movie Daisy and yay you made it up on the cupboard. Mom murmured that she could see your brain working it all out.

Casper

BonzoGal said...

Daisy, you have just a sweet little peep of a meow! Very charming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails