Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Work is hard. I think it will be easier to just ask for a bigger allowance.


What can I say... money isn't everything! And Greenies are very delicious.
Share/Bookmark

88 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Daisy I am glad you don't go on stike, we would miss you. I liked the snail helping you out - he seems very wise.

Have a great week sweetie, and I am blowing banana kisses to Miss P.

Poppy Q

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with Poppy Q Daisy, it seems like the snail's ideas will almost always lead you down the wrong path.

Brownie said...

Daisy, we can't eat green (or red,blue,yellow,orange)papers. So if i'm you will make 2 finks:
1.Stop the monee subject, i'll give ya all mine
2. Put me on a comic pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

-Stifler

Alexi said...

Hi Daisy,

OHH! YUM!We luv Feline Greenies, too!
So much better than those green papers. Mombean laffed at your comics. Our beans love your comics! Please tell your momma!

Alexi

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Great comic ... as usual! Love it when the snail makes a special appearance!

WE AGREE TREATS ARE BETTER THAN GREEN PAPERS!

Thank you for not going on strike! We would miss you very much!

Louche Tabby said...

..you gave in to temptation(s)....

Leslie said...

I have become very fond of your snail. My students will have 3 lots of comics to catch up on when we go back to school. :)

Team Tabby said...

Great comics, Daisy. We love the snail too.

Mindy & Moe

Parker said...

I'm with you Daisy, treats over money any ol' time!

Mickey's Musings said...

I like the treats too!!! Especially if Mom is buying ;)
Purrs Mickey

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Shadow gobbles Greenies down real quick too! I's heard him say he woulds eat the whole bag if Mommy Bean lets him.

That snail sure does give good hints sometimes. Uh did snail has a name? I's forgot.

Happy Sunday!

Babs (Beetle) said...

My mummy loves the comics every Sunday. She says your mummy is very clever!

I wish I could try these greeny things. I don't think they are in the UK.

Purrs, Sukie X

Andree said...

So funny! You have great handwriting, Daisy! I like your friend the Snail.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are a wise woman. We would take treats over dollars any day!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Sassy Kat said...

You could always go on strike after you have your treats. But many that wouldn't be fair to your mom. You are so right, momey isn't everything.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Somebody say Greenies???

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Daisy
I sooo glad to hear froms use, use dew knows use is invited to my pawty, it is not just for wheelies, but all my fwends and use is my first cat fwend. Do use have any wheels use can borrow? But, don't worries we can borrow my cousin Danny's skate board for all the kitties that wants to come.
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Opal & Pearl

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy ... regarding yer post "wen good owtfitz go bad" i hav da same turkey az shown in one uv yer owttakez!
i wuz laffin an laffin!
we both hav da same turkey.
harharhar!
luv--jh

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You mean you get an allowance other than treats? Beacause usually all I get is treats. Hmmmmm????

Quasi said...

I am going to bug Steve to get me Greenies, too. What are they? Does the snail have a name?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think you focus on the treats! Greenbacks come and go but treats are forever!

Tigmut'hep said...

This is true! I'd never strike from 'nip sniffin' or sinner eatin'! You see I'm brilliant at both these things and love 'em equally! ;)

The WriggleButts said...

Treats ARE more important than moneys. Unless you have so much moneys you can buy all the treats in the world. You could buy the Greenies company and eat them all..

Uh oh.. Now we're hungry!

Kisses,
the WriggleButts

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Treats are better than the money, besides your mommy can use that money to buy you even more treats! We love the picture of your mommy peaking around the corner too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Greenies are a favorite in my house too but with 4 dogs, one of which is a 75lb boxer, they don't come cheap. Perhaps I need to ask for a raise??

Tesla and Hansel said...

i wish i had a snail friend to help mez.

Forty Paws said...

Focus, Daisy. Focus.

Luf, Us

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We agree wiv efurrycat. Greenies befurr green papers efurry time.

Karen said...

Daisy more treats can be a form on extra allowance. See if you get a really lot and save some you can sell them for extra money

Anonymous said...

Daisy: maybe your mommie would take you more seriously if you wrote your strike notes in ink instead of crayon. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I agree greenies are good :)

Randi said...

Hi Daisy...You are right...money isn't everything...& treats are very delicious...I have a feeling that even if you don't get a raise in your allowence, your very nice mommy will give you everything you need.

Love & Licks,
Randi

Mr. Echo said...

And now we kno why cats haff yet to take ofur da wurld. We keep gettin distracktid by treets and eer skratchies!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We have Greenies sometimes, they are good!
We are trying to remember if your Snail Friend has a name??

~ The Bunch

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love your sidekick The Snail too.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i never had a greenie, do you think i would like them better than cake? i am home again and will read all the posts now that i missed.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Yep, I am very happy you went for the greenies, we want more Daisy, not Daisy on a picket line.........

Kitikata-san said...

Treats! YUMM!

Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm glad you didn't go on strike! we would miss your adventures!
i think greenies are a good trade. maybe you could ask for more temptations during your modeling sessions.

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS hi Pixie!

Anonymous said...

I think treats are much more enjoyable than moneys! Good choice to go with the Greenies Daisy

Sandra Yagi said...

You are right on Daisy - Treats are more enjoyable than plain old moneys.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

YUMMM Greenies!! I hasn't had Greenies in a long, long time. They are very delishus. I wonder why Mommie stopped buying them... Now I must go on strike!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ha! Very funny comic! That was nice of your mommy to make a guest appearance - I hope you get a pay raise.

Donna said...

Very sweet, dear. I can't resist a good treat either. :)

L. Alida said...

Treats are more fun than green papers anyway Daisy. I like your snail sidekick. He seems very fond of you. :) I'm glad you are not on strike, because I would miss you! Have a great day!
hugs and purrs,
Lorianna

Copito said...

Haha yummie, go, run away for these treats.

Stifler say: PUT ME ON A COMIC

I say: PUT ME ON A COMIC TOO hehe

Say goodbye at Snail and welcome hamsters!!!

='·'=

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Greenies are great! You have such fun comics.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wise choice, Daisy. Money isn't everything.

We don't have any and Jan wouldn't care if we went on strike for an allowance. She says we don't need one unless we intend to buy our own food, litter and treats and pay our own vet bills. So we would go for the treats too.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Greenies, Daisy!! We would have dropped the sign and ran, too!

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow - if you get that excited for Greenies, I wonder what you'd do for Temptations?!?!

luv,
Not The Mama

Lux said...

Oh treats - for heavens sake, how can green papers compare to those???

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are very glad you are not on strike. Maybe you can try asking your Mom nicely for some extra cash. ~Socks, S & C

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes, food is probably even more important than money.

Anonymous said...

Nice cat :D

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are so right... money isn't everything. Though my pet humans would like to have more of it soon!

You are a wise poose!

Asta said...

Daisy
Youw little snail fwiend is wight..money isn't evewything...and stwiking against Mommis nevew wowks well
smoochie kisses
Asta

Just Ducky said...

You don't just have to be paid in greenpapers, greenies treats work too. You know "will work for food".

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Greeniez iz evfurryting, so I doez not blamez you fur not stickin' to your polly-tickle scruplez. Food iz muchee more important!

-Dr Tweety

PS: I owez you soo much Daisy, fur helpin out on da Cafe'.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, we don't think we could stay on strike either if we were offered treats. It was kinda windy out when we were in the cat cage and we din't like it. Besides there is a nice screen porch with chairs and PILLOWS!

Liss said...

Hi there, Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie said that you have a cool stroller. I'm looking for one for Herbie, my Pug. Was wondering what brand you had and how you like it.

Liss
http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Treats or money...hmmm thats a hard call. Money can buy more treats, so heres what we think you should do...trick your momma bean into giving you the treats then go back on strike so your momma bean will give you more money to buy more treats!

Motor Home Cats said...

Your comics are better than the ones in the papers. Mom doesn't read those anymore, but she makes sure we don't miss yours.

Have a good week.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

jenianddean said...

We just got Greenies for my birthday and I love them. It's worth ending your strike.
--Jasper

Tun Tun said...

MEW! I'm with Poppy Q Miss Daisy. I'm so glad you will not be going on strike. How I would miss your blog! MEW! Those fabulous high fashion shots. Mummy adores those-her mummy studied to be a fashion designer. She howled with laughter over the headpiece acting as a face lift device. She says if you put your hair up into a chignon or high ponytail that works pretty good too bout pulling the skin tight. Silly Mummy! And then there's your action movie! I really loved that. And now the Daisy comics! MEW!!! I wuv comics!!! I hope you do a comic strip every Sunday! MEW!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Hmmmm, I would rather have treats than strike, too.

Roxy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Miss Daisy ... You gave in too soon! I think that your momma would have caved in to your demands.

DMM

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy - I think you should give up on your idea of earning money. You have a human slave - you don't need money!!! That's how I see it...
Mrs. OZ

Bobby D. said...

i love the way the human head pops in to cheerfully foil Daisy's plan. Excellent. You cheered Dennis up, too ---he's been in a funk.

Jimmy Joe said...

It is hard to stay focused on a goal, Daisy, I agree. And treats are always very tempting. Maybe that's why they call them "Temptations." Hmmm...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

Daisy, my taste buds always do me in, too.

Chrissie said...

I wonder if the snail has another agenda? Could he be in league with the Rude Lizards? Could he have plans for Cat Blogosphere domination?
This calls for an investigation!

Unknown said...

My Lady found out that I don't like Greenies. I am so picky. Charlotte and Clyde love them. They will eat anything.

caspersmom said...

Oh goodness Daisy, did you get the green bag of temptations?? I need more allowance of any flavor temptations. Mom is starting to ration them. Maybe I ought to try striking.

Casper

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya need "leferage" ta go on strike. Mebbe threaten ta let the house fill wif lizards?

DK & The Fluffies said...

It is alway good to keep the humans happy and eat their treats for them.

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Take it from Daisy:"For the love of money is the root of all evil..."

Nice presentation.

Amber-Mae said...

Heeheehee! It would be better if I got my own allowance to buy my own treats...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh treats sure does sound better..

~ Girl girl

Karen Jo said...

You don't need an allowance in green papers, Daisy. You get your allowance in Greenies and Temptations. I think that is much better.

Tyler said...

Um Daisy, you know that you can buy Greenies with your allowance money, but you can't buy an allowance with Greenies. I would hold out for the money because it gives you more options.

Tigmut'hep said...

Daisy I'm tagging you for a meme that's kinda fun to do! :)

Purrs,
Tigmut'hep

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yep, Greenies are yummy! :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think treats are more important than allowances anyway ;-)

Unknown said...

hahaha! Daisy you is funnys!! I know treat is too good! more than moneyz!!

Tuxedo Gang said...

Greenies or Money! Money or Greenies!! Hummmmmmmm..........We think you picked the right one! Your snail friend is very smart!
YFF,

Samantha & Mom said...

Opps!! I forgot to switch the name back to Samantha & Tigger!! That's us commenting on the Tuxedo Gang.

meemsnyc said...

Hehehe, that is a funny comic! Who wants to be on strike when there are treats! Yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails