Monday, May 12, 2008

Doodling for Charity!

Since this is Doodle Week, My friend Mo from It's a Blog Eat Blog World is having a Doodle Fun Fund Raiser for Cat Friends Helping Friends! Here is how it works:

On May 12th:
For every blog that posts a doodle with a cat in it,
and links here @ It's A Blog Eat Blog World,
I (Mo) will donate 50¢ to CFHF.

All you have to do is Doodle & Link

What a great idea, Mo! First, I got out all of my doodling supplies. I like my colored pencils best.
And here is my finished doodle:
See? I doodled a lizard right into my tummy!

ps: Do not worry, it is just a doodle. No actual lizards were harmed.
Share/Bookmark

92 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

That lizard doesn't look very happy in your belly Daisy

Poppy Q said...

Daisy that is a great doodle of you. I fink that you are much better looking in real life though.

Mmmmmmmmm I wonder if that lizard was tasty?

Anonymous said...

You finished a nice doodle.I like it very much.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe~~
I think the lizard part catch my attention!!! Hahahaha~~~~~~
This is a very good doodle!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute doodle, Daisy! :)

Mark said...

That poor lizard. Somewhere there's a nest of baby lizards missing a mother.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy this is a great doodle and we love the lizzard inside your tummy and you even doodled your curly furs!! Amazing!

Parker said...

Daisy, that's a wonderful doodle! Mine looks, well, somewhat lacking...

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute!

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

So sorry Daisy...
Much as wanted to join the Doodle Week, I couldn't, because something is wrong with my Blue tooth. I couldn't upload my doodle.

I haven't told you that I am an Art teacher and it's easy for me to doodle, to draw, or to paint but the problem is uploading...

I hope there will be next time.

Anyway, your doodle is okay. It's really cute.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That is a great idea and you did a wonderful doodle Daisy. ~Socks, S & C

Donna said...

That is so sweet, Daisy! Kudos to you.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's one happy doodle of yours!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Daisy, u captured the expression of grreat satisfaction of having your tummy full of 1 lizard (George?), really well. And those curls are curly-wurly just rite!
U are a natural!
A happy morn to you and Pixie!

Mickey's Musings said...

Awesome Daisy!!!!!!!! You also finally got a lizard!!!!! Cool :)
You are a really good doodler :)
Purrs Mickey

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You are a great artist Daisy!

Sarge Charlie said...

You are Daisy, queen of all doodlers, what a great job.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

thats a purrty doodle daisy

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Daisy, what talent you have! Even free-style drawing you are wonderful!!

p.s. We do not mind if you eated the Rude Lizard! Grayson eats them all the time. They a little bit crunchie.

Barb, WillThink4Wine

Gandalf & Grayson

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it even has little toenails! that is just the cutest thing! i an laffin' so hard!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxooxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

nice doodle. i'm sure the lizard is only temporarily in your belly.

Anonymous said...

Daisy that's a great doodle :)

dennis said...

Dennis loves Daisy's self portrait, you are beautiful and your portrait shows your happy disposition!

Spooky said...

Cool lizard-in-the-tummy, Daisy!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a doodle worth framing!
Good job, Daisy.

~ Timothy

Shilgiah the Cat said...

What a wonderful doodle! I especially like the lizard inside...Hehehehehe.

Tyler said...

Oh what a wonderful doodle. I see your curly hairs and your sharp claws. Very nicely done Daisy.

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is a brilliant doodle Daisy!

I did one of me but I think I drank too much he he!

Purrs, Sukie X

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a great doodle Daisy. Is that George, and was he tasty?

Quasi said...

That's a fabulous doodle and I really liked the lizard in your tummy. Sometime, you'll have to tell me how you hold a writing instrument without opposable thumbs.

Tybalt said...

What a great doodle, Daisy! You are so artistic. I think the lizard was a nice touch.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great self portrait Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Your human is a very good doodler! I think you look very happy with a lizard in your tummy.

The Cat Realm said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - that is a PERFECT doodle! I love the lizard!
Karl

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh, Daisy! That is a wonderful Daisy Doodle!
I love the big smile on your face because you have a lizard in your tummy!
luv,
Mo

Thanks for Doodling for Cat Friends Helping Friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Splendid doodle, Daisy, and for a great cause, too.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

That is a pawsome doodle, Daisy!! You really got the curly details down.
And wuv the lizard part too.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy you are a very talented artist, mommy is gonna' see which one of us has any talent so we can put one up this week. =^Y^=Ty

Boy said...

That is a gweat doodle Daisy! I shall go and twy mine paw at doodwing too!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Wow, Daisy! You are quite an artist! That is a very beautiful self-portrait! Or is it a self-doodle?

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You look marvelous in your doodle!
Purrs
Abby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Super cute doodle, Daisy!
--JB

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Nice doodle, your an artist! Nice work on your mother's day gift, yesterday.

Nomi said...

Luf the doodle Daisy. Hey that could be the start of a song. "doodle Daisy". Anyway, no image could efer capture your beauty xsept a foto.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe I like your doodle very much! ~Queen Snickers

sourpuss said...

Wow. That's a great doodle, definitely frame-able. You're quite the artist!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thats a great doodle!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... Oh Daisy it is purrfect, I LOVE the doodled you!!

Anonymous said...

We really like your doodle Daisy! It was surprising to see a lizard in your tummy!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Whoa!!! Daisy. That is one great drawing. It reminds me of a MIro.

You're so lovely and talented.

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! Your doodle is adorable! I see all your little curls! :)
You are such an artistic super model cat. You make me smile whenever I visit you.
Love and Hugs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Katie said...

Daisy, you've been very artistic the past few days. Nice work.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, that is a fabulous doodle of you. We love the lizard in your tummy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

The Meezers or Billy said...

awesome!!!

Colby and Cheddar said...

Wow! I luvs your doodling. How do you hold the pencils wif your paws? We are going to try doodling 'cause the moneys go to help kittehs like us.

Thank you for stopping by our blog! We added you to our blogroll, too!

Thoughts said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Daisy you are such a good artist! And how creative of you to put one of those rascallly old lizards in your belly :)

Jaime

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, that's a VERY funny doodle. You look so happy with the lizzerd in your belly.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Poor lizard. Well at least you didn't chew him up.

Going to see "Iron Man" again. Well, my Mommy is but she tells me all about how good Robert Downey, Jr. and the other cast is. She said he looks simply wonderful. I don't care about all that. I like your drawing Daisy. DO one of Pixie because she would like that.

Love always,

Bobby

PB 'n J said...

That's a great doodle Daisy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love your doodle, Daisy! You got your curly furs just perfect and your whiskers, too. You're a very talented doodler.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is an excellent doodle Daisy! I like it very much!

happy Day to you and Pixie!

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is so cute! Thank you.

jenianddean said...

Great doodle. I especially like the lizard in your tummy.
--Jasper

Mr. Hendrix said...

that is a great doodle Daisy. i'm glad that lizard is in your tummy.

who wouda thunk it?? said...

Daisy, come see my doodle, I used you for my model. When you get there, be sure to let me know if you like it

who wouda thunk it?? said...

Daisy, come see my doodle, I used you for my model. When you get there, be sure to let me know if you like it

Monica said...

That's a very funny doodle, Daisy! Great job.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....I like your doodle ALOT. My Mum doodled with the mouse and it is really, really, really bad : )

Chrissie said...

That's a great doodle, Miss Daisy!I like that you put the lizard in your tummy..is it's tail wiggling?

Haley H said...

That's one excellent doodle, Miss Daisy! Was the lizard doodle-icious?

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great doodle, Daisy. I will have to try it, too.

Roxy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great doodle Daisy!!!!!

Sassy Kat said...

What an artist you are! I think your drawing is more than a doodle.
This sounds like a good way to raise money that can go to help others. I still am not sure how it works and will check it out. I would like to help too.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, as usual, you have outdone the rest of us. What a wonderful doodle. We are glad that Mr. Lizard wasn't harmed in the making of the doodle!

Come and see Sam's doodle!

I'm a kitty doodle dandy
A kitty doodler am I
I drew a sleeping little cat
She had to be pink and that is that!

Love, SAM I AM!!

JEWELGIRL said...

Just so adorable Daisy, hope you
don't get lizardheartburn! Purrrs
from all of us! Spooky, Daisy,
Aniwa & Shadow.

SophieKitty said...

You did an excellent job highlighting the color nuances of your furs! And the heart-shaped nose, too.

You should consider getting an art show together...you could probably get money by selling your doodles.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! I can see your furry sharp clawrs, Miss Daisy! That's an excellent doodle!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! :) c

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, I actually thought you swallowed a whole lizard!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

sammawow said...

You are quite the artist, Daisy! That is a brilliant doodle!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Kimo and Sabi said...

You doodle furry nicely - you really captured yer curly furs well!

Mr. Echo said...

Lookit how much deetale thare is of yur curly furs! Yoo haff so many tallints.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome doodle. You can sell it as an art piece Daisy

~ Girl girl

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOWIE!!!! I didn't reealize yoo were a purrfeshunul artist too! I think yer werk beelongs in the loov.

meemsnyc said...

Hehehehe, Oh Daisy, what a great doodle!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
Our mom started snorting and laughing when she saw your wonderful doodle! You're a great artist!
MamaCat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles, Lola & Dandelo

Deefor said...

What a beautiful doodle. I love the lizard. Keep doodling.

Deefor

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha....Daisy, that is a very very cute and funny doodle of you!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O Daisy, what a grrreat doodle.
An love tha details... tha lizzard in yours tummy.
:: Sighs ::
effurryone is so talented at doodling, who would haf thinked?
me an my ole doo-doo-doodle. but at least it got another fifty-cents donated to CFHF, ugly as mine doo-doo-doodle was.
Purrs,
KC

MaoMao said...

Awwww, that's an adorabble doodle! So purreshus, and funny, too, with the lizzurd sittin in yur belly!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

OMG Daisy you is the best cat artist on the planet!! Me love your drawings sooo much I want it for my wall!! seiously!! u should make a book!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't draw, but some e-mail scammers from Africa did couple of nice paintigs for me! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails