Friday, May 30, 2008

Fashion Friday: I am a brunette!

Here I am in my new brunette wig! It is very, very glamorous, and I think it goes well with my furs. This is me after a long photo-shoot. I am a little bit frazzled!

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That wig reminds me a little of Debra Messing's hair. Though I've never seen Debra wearing pink ribbons! Maybe she should give it a try.

Hey, I'm the firstcat to leave a comment on this post! Woo hoo! You've gotta get up early in the morning (or be in an advantageous time zone) to be the first to leave a comment on Daisy's blog!

Tink said...

You don't look that happy being a brunette! Blonds have more fun. ;-)

Poppy Q said...

Good on you for trying a new colour. I think you do look a bit frazzled, it must have been a tough shoot.

Poppy Q

Anonymous said...

Well, as JH would say "harharhar"! We think we like better unfrazzled, Daisy!

We hope that you got twice your normal Temptation fee for that modeling shoot, even if it did include pink ribbons!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, that's a lot of hair! Very nice. :) You do look frazzled at the end of your session.

Parker said...

Daisy, for this photo shoot I hope you were given many, many Temptations!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow daisy! wid dat wig on yer head u look surprizinglee like mi mom!
luv--jh

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think it may be too long in the bangs. You are looking a bit cranky. Pretty braids though.

~Shade

Anonymous said...

Daisy -- your braids are becoming! I'm so sorry you feel frazzled after your photo shoot. Your mommie should not work you so hard! Join the union and go on strike. You deserve higher wages and more breaks between shots.

ê¿ê

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you *do* look frazzled, you poor dear. Would you like to take a nap now? A little rest and some pampering, and you'll be as good as new. TGIF!

Anonymous said...

The new wig makes you look like a little rock star Daisy :D

Anonymous said...

You do look a smidgen pissed with that big head of hair. I'd stick with furs myself, hair is nothing but a pain!

Spooky said...

Whoa. You sure look different, Daisy. Good thing that's not your real hair...ask any floofy cat: brushing long hair is necessary and not always fun.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Ummm...Daisy....we prefer the "natural" look! Although you look pretty in anything!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are very gorgeous Miss Daisy!

Anonymous said...

you're gorgeous! :)

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Daisy, your furs & the gold in your eyes sure made the wig look glamourous! But it must be one looooonnnnngggg photo-shoot, if looks could kill... that's one rite there Daisy!
We hope u do not have to go through it again! Unless u have ___ (fill in the blank) times as many temptations compared to ur regular shoots!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy!! You look adorable :) Brown suites you ;) Are you wearing that to the wedding ? See ya there!!!
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a very cute brunette, Daisy~!
I am so happy to see the fashion of you today, makes me smile all the way! The hair color does fit your fur~~~ So lovely!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well personally i am partial to blondes and i know you have blonde furs too!!! but that's just me... you are a cutie whatever you do honey pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxo

jenianddean said...

Daisy- I think you need to stick with blonde or pink hair because you don't look very happy to be brunette (even though it does match your furs).

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Dma said...

um that's some look. some look indeed.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

I likes your wig!!! The ribbons are very romantical and nice. I should have my mom get myself some ribbons. although I am not in good favor with the parents today because all last night I spended my time pawing on the blinds in the bedroom and made many noises!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Thats one of a cat. Wonder how it got that hair. By the way who is the photographer who took it.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are gorgeous whether a blonde, brunette or redhead.

Purrs
Abby

Donna said...

Very sweet hair, Daisy. You can wear it however you want.

Unknown said...

Daisy is a darling in her new do!

Babs (Beetle) said...

I bet that hair is very heavy for you to carry around on your head. No wonder you look a bit angry he he!

Heaps of Temptations after that :O)

Purrs, Sukie X

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Daisy we absolutely love your wig!! You look amazing in it. We do not know how you have the patience to wear a wig. We don't tolerate anything coming near us.

Anonymous said...

Daisy the Curly Cat :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/pets/general-chat-for-cats/t-mombu-recommends-daisy-the-curly-cat-fashions-devon-rex-antics-adventures-tricks-1672629.html#post6434450
Our score is : 8.0

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL! Oh Daisy, you look more than a "little" frazzled. But you also look cute, as always.

Jasmine Shanea said...

i love the curls and you sure do look pretty. I disagree with tink cos I believe that brunettes have a lots of fun too.

Quasi said...

OMG, Daisy, you are even more stunning than usual as a brunette. Meowza! Tell me, do you think you can arrange a trip to California? And bring the wig?

Nomi said...

Daisy darling, I hate to be the one to tell you but BIG hair is out. You are such a cutie though, big hair or not.

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
Wow, you do look beautiful as a brunette! Great wig. Do you like wearing it?
Love Clover xo

Sarge Charlie said...

You are very very beautiful as a brunette

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are a glamor cat! The brunette wig is almost as nice as the blond one.

Sushi said...

Daisy, I know very well that modeling can be really tiring, I'm a model myself and let me tell ya, it's not a bed or roses. You look stunning though! The pink ribbons added that special touch to the shots. What magazine will you be the cover of?

Forty Paws said...

Well isn't that cute? A little too much on the end picture though. Way to go!

Luf, Us

The Furry Kids said...

That wig goes really well with your coloring, Daisy. hee hee

I like the braids. They look fun to whap.

love,
Tazo

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmmm...you looked great as a brunette but I prefer blond.. hehe :P

By the way, Panther's back! :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We wonder if you got some extra Temptations for getting frazzled?
Top models need extra treats!

~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

Daisy I think you look great as a brunette :)

Team Tabby said...

We do not think you like the brunette wig at all, Daisy. Even though it has pink ribbons!

Mindy & Moe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I think you look elegant. Are you in your limo going to the wedding?

LZ said...

The Lap Lady says brunettes have more fun ;). I think its nice to try different looks.

Kaze

Liss said...

Oh you pretty girl, you look like Hannah Montana.

Mr. Echo said...

That wig looks hevvy. No wonder yoo gots a bit frazzled. It's times like this that a soopermodel needs to throw a cell phone at a lowly assistint.

Sandra Yagi said...

You are such a good model you can go to Paris.... anyway, don't hooman models go down a catwalk?

Skeezix the Cat said...

TWO grate tummy shots!!!! I think I'm gonna wet my pants!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh Daisy, you look simply stunning! I wonder what next... red hair, perhaps? Blonde? Or even... fuschia?

Sunny's Mommy said...

You do look very glameous in your new wig! You are so stylish, Daisy, always wearing new looks!!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you look fabulous as a brunette! It looks like wearing a wig is a very, very hard modelling job!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you are so cute! But, you do look a bit cranky in that last picture. I'm sorry I did giggle a bit! :) I think Mommie owes you extra treats for wearing a wig today. Have a super wonderful day with your family!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Jans Funny Farm said...

You look cute in that first shot but it must have been a long shoot by the second. You do look frazzled.

George the Pup said...

What a great picture Daisy!

I wanted to thank you so furry much for coming to my Birthday Party yesterday - you all made it awesome!

Isis said...

You look gorgeous Daisy ! :) I think that sort of colour might work with my furs too... :)

The Crew said...

I can tell that you super models put in long hours 'cause your "do" looks a little mussed after a entire day of posing!

The pink bows are a nice touch, though.

Your friend
Misty

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hmmmmm Brunette does do very well on you!! COOL~ Queen Snickers

CastoCreations said...

hahahahahahahaha

You are so diva there Daisy!!! :) I LOVE it!!! Mahvolus dahlin.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Fabulus! Love the pink bows...

Anonymous said...

I love the wig. Thanks Daisy for being so patient with your Mom. She really does love you lots and your new hair do made me smile. Hang in there this too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

You look very cute in the brunette wig Daisy. I hope you got extra Temptations for working so hard.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very pretty in your brunette wig. We like the little pink bows too.

Irishcoda said...

Photo shoots can be exhausting! That is one pretty wig though, love the ribbons!

Chrissie said...

I think that you have a lot of hair. All that hair means lots of extra groomin'! Maybe you could invite Skeezix over to help you with all that extra groomin'!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look good as a brunette Daisy. Hope Pixie is enjoying all the bananas she replicated.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Daisy you have the patience of a saint for tolerating your mama's quirks! My babies would NEVER put up with such antics from me!

Oh and lose the wig. You are WAYY more adorable without it

Motor Home Cats said...

You look a little not pleased in the second picture. Were you having a bad photo shoot. We do like the brunette color on you, but the blond wig was so cute.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hee hee. It's kinda funny yet curiously cute at da same time. But mostly it's dat look on yur face dat says it all.

Sassy Kat said...

That is the perfect color for your hair. You make the best model. It sure must be hard work for you, we hope the pay is good.
Sassy & Momo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Fashion photo-shooting looks tiring, Daisy! We hopes ya gotta good long rest an some treats after.

But ya look good in Brunette!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you look good as a brunette! It does match your furs. Was it a long shoot?
Your FL furiends,

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You are very patient for your modeling sessions, Daisy. Long hair can be very cumbersome and unruly sometimes, can't it?

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Tesla and Hansel said...

I jus luf yoo in a wig! And, i lef sumfin fer yoo at meh blog.

Sushi said...

Hi Daisy, it's me again! Hope you are all rested from your photo shoot. I just tagged you for some Memes. It was my first time doing this because Mariuca tagged me. So now I'm tagging you. You can check my blog and choose which ones you wanna do or you can check her blog if what's in mine is kinda confusing. I just added my name to the wordless wednesday and I hope next Wednesday I'll know what to do. Have a great weekend!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy I had that same wing in my apt before the fire i would never were it becuse I dont do things on my head

Lilly Lu

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy I had that same wig in my apt before the fire i never worie it becuse i dont do things on my head

Lilly lU

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh ... You're wearin' your "angry eyes," Miss Daisy.

DMM

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing like crazy! But you do look good as a brunette. Yeah, you do not look all that happy at all...

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

You are really looking great with your new brunette wig.Really It is very, very glamorous and charming.

Anonymous said...

I think you do look a bit frazzled, it must have been a tough shoot.well personally i am partial to blondes and i know you have blonde furs too!!! but that's just me... you are a cutie whatever you do honey pie!

Andree said...

forget blonde and brunette! You are tricolor and THAT'S the best!! I'm not sure that I like this look of yours, Daisy. Sorry. :-(

andrahyb said...

...... ERR....

Daisy, we think we still love you in your usual self more.

Your doggie mates
Rudolf & Goofy

Related Posts with Thumbnails