Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jump & Shout Contest!

My friends Kimo and Sabi are having a very fun Jump & Shout contest! Here is how it works:
Let's Jump & Shout . . .

. . . and celebrate da NBA Playoffs! Da Jump & Shout Contest will award prizes AND raise monies fer da Cat Friends Helping Friends Organization. Da contest is actually a drawing, so every cat who participates gits entered in da drawing. Contest begins Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 9:00am (PST), and closes Saturday, May 31, 2008, midnight (PST). Open to all animal species (except peoples).
Since I have already had a lot of practice jumping around, I thought I would try shouting instead. Here is my biggest shout ever:


Share/Bookmark

28 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

WOW - that's some shout!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my word honey, i could hear that all the way to my house! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Southbaygirl said...

Wow daisy-that is some yell! It must have been really loud!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 perf

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Wow Daisy! God sure did a good job on the inside and it's almost as pretty as your outside. My daddy is on his way home from his Uk European tour, via New York City. We are so waiting for him to get here. It's after midnight and I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!

Love,

Bobby

CastoCreations said...

Wow Daisy! That is an impressive shout. :) I'll have to see if I can find one of Trooper or his siblings
shouting. =D

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, Daisy!

That's a big ROAR! Oh my... is that George in there?!

Amber-Mae said...

Woah, I bet it was pretty loud! So that's how the inside of your mouth looks like...Hmm, I wonder what mine looks like? I bet I have bigger chompers.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

capybara said...

I adore the photo's of you Daisy. Have you had a night on the tiles? With a yawn like that.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Contest OVER!

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is the biggest shout EVER! I thought Mitzi could shout, but that is humongous!

Purrs, Sukie X

Anonymous said...

Dr. Fanna here, Daisy, would you open your mouth and say "ahhhhhh". Very good.

P.S. Don't lose your voice.

Team Tabby said...

Marvelous shout, Daisy!

Mindy & Moe

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That's one sure bet first place shout!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That shout is unbelievable!
--JB

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think that is the biggest shout I've ever seen!

~ KittyBoy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh my goodness Daisy, you could swallow a dawg whole like that. It's the biggest shout we've ever seen.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, thats a magnificent shout!!!

Cupcake said...

Daisy I entered the contest. I entered my D-O-G.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY WOW! That is da biggest shout ever! We can almost see down into yer tummy! (is that a lizzard tail we see?)

Bobby D. said...

Meanwhile, Dennis is depressed.

admin said...

waowieee....that's the greatest shout we ever see this week:)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! That is a huge shout! Excellent job, Daisy.

Unknown said...

wow Daisy you has big big mouthz!! I bet it will fits lizards, mouse and bugz and boids all at once!!

Donna said...

Wow. I hope you record an album someday.

Just Ducky said...

WOWEEEE. What a shout.

Lisa said...

For such a little girl, you have a very big mouth! LOL Nice shout!

The Crew said...

Wow! That shout is fantastic. I bet you could fit a whole lizard in there!

Kimberly Walker said...

Hahaha...that is just so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails