Saturday, May 3, 2008

Photo Hunters: Time

The Photo Hunters theme this week is time. This is me in Time Out after I have been bad. I have never actually been sent to Time Out, so I am only pretending. I am pretty sure that I would act very sorry and sad, just like this. Then, after one minute of time had passed, I would say "Can I come out of Time Out now? I promise to be good."
Here is a different example of time. This is my Mommie's watch. As you can see, it is bitey time. This looks like a normal watch, but look on the other side...
A skeleton back! You can see all the innards of this watch. The big red part moves around when my Mommie moves and this keeps the watch all wound up. Sometimes, when I play too much, I get all wound up, too.
My Mommie wears this watch at all times, even when she is sleeping at night! It looks a little bit scuffed up to me.


Share/Bookmark

61 Notes for Daisy:

Hootin Anni said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk!!! Daisy....have you been a bad kitty kat?

But honestly, who can not love you anyway?!!!


My photo hunt is something you'd like to view I'm sure. Like Birds? Come on over-----

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it's Time for us to say Good Morning to you!

SomeTimes, Mom wishes she could give us a Time Out!!!

jams o donnell said...

Ted is out one master we would like to give a time out. He's a handsome fellow but very, very naughty! Have a wonderful weekend

Sarge Charlie said...

Good morning Miss Daisy, I sure am happy you are not really in time out, how could you be, you are a super star of the blogging world, no time out for you.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific photos, Daisy! We can't imagine you would ever be sent to time out!

Alexi said...

We still get to sent to time out for no good reason!!! Anyway, we enjoy your bloggie all the time!

Team Tabby said...

Our mom says you are so cute,she would have a hard time giving you a 'time out', hee, hee. Your mom's watch is very unusual, never have to bother with batteries!

Mindy & Moe

Irishcoda said...

Time out, what a great idea! And that is a very cool watch mom has, Daisy! Do you bite it to get at the parts that move?

jenianddean said...

I hope you don't get put in time out for real. I don't think we'd stay in the corner very good. I like your Mom's watch, too. That's pretty cool.
--Jasper

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Maybe your Mommie's watch is all scratched up from you putting the bitey on it? Hmmmm...

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm.. have you been bad Daisy? Don't tell me you brought back some lizards for supper and your Mom saw them? :P

Tell you Mom I love the watch a lot. Can I have one too? :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com

Parker said...

I don't think that we kitties do time outs very well!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a good Time Out photo.
We knew you were acting!
Your Mommie has a neat watch.
~ Miss Emily and Sara

BenSpark said...

So, that is where those super macro shots of watch innards come from, I have a macro lens but no watch innards.

I love the time out pictures.

Anonymous said...

oh thats nice watch...kitty too.happy hunting!

Mickey's Musings said...

TIME out!!!!!!! Hahahaha,that's a good one Daisy!
I like TIME because it's always TIME to do something!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Bobby D. said...

Hi Daisy--Good Morning! I love your photos as always--you do a good job of pretending and now that I see the bitey in action, -- well I have to admit sometimes I put the bitey on people's feet at night while they are asleep (people should not be moving their feets little bits like mice) Do you like grapes? I like to steal them from bowls, and steal the funny things the grapes hang onto and play with them.

Babs (Beetle) said...

You look very obedient sitting in the corner. I knew it was pretend though. You are too good a kitty for that.

My mummy doesn't sleep in a watch.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we can't believe you'd ever do anything bad enough to be sent to time out ... hee hee! You are too sweet! That is a cool watch your Mommie has, too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We don't see how anyone could put you in time out. You are much too cute. ~Socks, S & C

Anonymous said...

This week's Photo Hunt was fun, wasn't it? Bitey time! LOLOLOL!

I absolutely love that watch! I don't like the "new fangled" kind that take batteries. I miss the good ole days when you had to wind the watch. I've never seen one that self-winds with movement! Amazing!

Thanks for sharing.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you could never be bad! Great photos of time!

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

hi ms. daisy,

i thought you're just checking if the corner is in 90 degrees angle.
afterwards, you are checking if there's something wrong with the painting of the baseboard.

daisy, your mommy's sure has a good taste. can i copy-paste that watch?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, make sure you behave well at all times because time out is no fun. I should know because Hannah Fanna put me in time out once.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my watch does the same thing but sometimes i don't feel like wearing it and then i don't know what time it is... time: you can't get it back, you can't buy it, you can't slow it down, you can't speed it up, but you CAN give it away.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Forty Paws said...

Very cute interpretation Daisy!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Very cool watch! Spent your time out wisely!

-tnchick- said...

Oh... time out. Poor thing!!

I love your watch, BTW

Ramses said...

Oh how cool, your Mommy's watch works the same way as my Dad's one does! :) Come over for some chicken and park my 5th Birthday - boy does time fly when you have a great home and all the chicken you can eat! :)

PS: I have a banananana for Pixie as I know she'd like one more than some chicken! :)

Quasi said...

I think it's good to put an occassional bitey on one's humans now and then. It keeps them in line.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We know you would never be a bad kitty cat. You're too cute and such a good model too. Being so good for all those modeling sessions should buy you all the get out of the timeout box until the end of TIME!

Chrissie said...

I just don't think there is enough Time in the day for all the fun you have, Miss Daisy..between modeling, catching rude lizards, and putting the bitey on your mommie..

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is a very good demonstration of how time out works!
Do you think your mommy would have more Fashion Sense if she had a bunch of watches to go with her fashions instead of just one? You may need to advise her.

kml said...

Your too cute to be in that corner, Daisy! Tell your mommy I have the same kind of self winding watch that I keep on all the time too. We like to make sure our kitties eat at the right time!

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! I just can't imagine you EVER being bad...never ever ever...so its a good thing you had to PRETEND to have a time out..

But I'm confused...does bitey-Mommy time ever end up...well..bad?

I like the innerds watch..its neato!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I cannot imagine you ever being bad!

Asta said...

Daisy
I just know you would nevew be sent to time out..youawe way too good..but you do an excellent job of acting ...and I'm suwe you wouldbe weleased instantly if anyone saw youw cotwite bootiful face..that is a cool watch!!! Is it always bitey time??
smoochie kisses
ASta

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Oh Daisy we dont think you could ever be bad enough to deserve a time out.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Are you sure you're just pretending or were you sent to time out for biting the watch? Or maybe your mom's arm?

But you wouldn't do that, Daisy. So guess you are only pretending.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's a cool watch...Zippy pretends time out in da corner of da bedroom. Our mom gots acited by dat watch, she's really weerd. She has a box full of watches. She goes to Wally's and buys dem cheap watches if dey catch her eye. She also has a couple furry expensive watches...including one "self winding" like yoor mom's. She don't wear it alla time but every day she wiggles it while she meditates and if she goes somewhere dat is da watch she wears!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we like bitey time too ~the Fluffy Tribe

Anonymous said...

Uh oh! My little man gets in the "naughty corner" quite often. He would sympathize with ya. :)
He does the same thing...asking if he can get out every few seconds.

The watch is cool. Happy Hunting.

TwD said...

Greeting from Panda (the cat)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

it'z time fer u to come owtta da corner daisy.
luv--jh

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, how cute are you in the time out corner? :) Cody is looking better all ready. He is pouting though, poor baby. I bought extra cans of tuna stinky goodness and opened up his favorite window upstairs, even though it's a bit chilly. He loves to feel a breeze on his face!
Your Mommie's watch is so cool! I would be taking it off a and looking at it all the time.
I hope you are having a happy day.
love and purrs,
Lorianna

Katie said...

Daisy, I'm glad you were on a pretend time out. I like your mommy's watch a lot!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... that reminds me that I need to come up with somethin' for the photo hunt.

I like your momma's watch. It's furry unique.

DMM

CastoCreations said...

Oh Daisy. I cannot ever imagine you getting in trouble and having to be in time out! Never!!! =)

Love your mommy's watch.

Kodak the Eskie said...

Time outs are not good, but my mommy has a thing for those watches!

Thanks for your not to my mommy's Clive back in January. It meant a lot to her to have people reach out.

Hugs, Kodak

Anonymous said...

So what did you get time out for?

Donna said...

That is a really lovely watch, Daisy.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy's mommy, you may find your watch missing 'cause Daisy seems to like it. Ty takes mommie's watch all the time! She leaves it on the windowsill when cleaning up the dishes and later you will see him walking into the livingroom, watch hanging from his mouth! We think it's because mommy puts it on when she is ready to go out and if he takes the watch than she can't leave. Mommy is hoping to get a photo of that, and he is not given time out and we know as cute as you are Daisy, you would NEVER get a time out! The Cat Street Boyz

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I am very glad to hear that you have never been in time out.
I know Caesar was put in the bathroom to "cool off" sometimes. He used to get really revved up and wild.

Your mom's watch is pretty cool.
Self winding watches are very cool.

The Devil Dog said...

That is a cool watch, Daisy. Mom likes seeing the innards. As for Time Out, mom tried that with me once or a hundred times. I don't think it has worked so far.

Roxy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!
You are acting very very good~!!!
I think Lego must be learning from you time to time, right now he is also a very good actor~!

I think the second subject about time is also very good as well!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Time Out is not fun - trust me, I know!
Sabi

Anonymous said...

I would love to join but I dont have a camara :(
I hate being poor

Cute kitty btw

Leslie said...

I had to go to time out over at another cat's blog once cause I was a bit awful. But I didn't go in time out, I played - with Zed Monster. It was fun! He lives in another country. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That was a very good pretend time-out, Daisy. You are very clever!

Lux said...

I can't see you ever being sent to time out!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I am so glad you have never been put in Time Out. That's only for bad cats and I know you're a very good girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails