Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Mystery: A picture puzzle!

Do these glasses make me look smart? This is a fun new game for my Monday Mystery. Can you figure out the word or phrase from the images below? We will start out with an easy one:


+
+
= ?

Do you know the answer? Click HERE to see if you are correct!

ps: Thank you to my friend Tigger at Cats Exclusive for being the model for my picture puzzle.

Share/Bookmark

89 Notes for Daisy:

Kathy said...

Oh, no! I didn't know there would be a pop quiz today! I didn't study, so I failed to get the correct answer. Those glasses make you look both smart and stylish. Maybe I need a pair of those!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those glasses look very nice on you, Daisy. I am afraid I do not look so pretty when I get dolled up. We didn't the puzzle. We knew catasscup didn't sound right.

Purrs, your fashion victim friend. Shade

Parker said...

Catdonkeytrophy just didn't seem right...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear...This is just too difficult for me....what a difficult puzzle...... But thank you~! I have learned something new today~!!!

Yes, you look great with that glasses, you are a Dr. now!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy we got it.
Mum remembers that when she was at school they were playing charades at end of term. One of the girls did catastrophe and wiggled her butt at the teacher. She got told off furr being rude. That wuz back in the 60's.How things have changed. Mum sez it's funny how some really trivial things stick in your mind.

Anonymous said...

hey, I got it right... all those crosswords I do paid off!

Spooky said...

You look so intelligent in those glasses. Perhaps I should borrow them, 'cause I didn't do so well with figuring out the puzzle.

Poppy Q said...

Nup, I was thinking catdonkeycup. Oh well, I better study for next week.

Nice glasses Miss D, you sure look brainy in them.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The glasses make you look like a Schoolmarm, which means you look very smart.

We didn't get it right. We were trying to figure out
cat + donkey + trophy =
It just didn't work.

Anonymous said...

We are dummies, we thought it was lookdonkeycup. Big dummies...

Barb said...

You look very sophistiCATed it glasses, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, I forgot to thank you the other day for the pooping song you sang for me. It seems to have helped a little bit, but I need to do more, and bigger and better. Do you think you could sing it a bit louder? Thank you in anticipation.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's pretty cool Daisy!!!!

and the glasses make you look cute

Copito said...

Jaja very funny Daisy. You ARE smart, that's sure!

Kisses

='.'=

Ramses said...

Oh Daisy you are smart as well as very funny! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yay! We were right! :)

Those are cool glasses, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Since I haven't had my cup of morning tea yet it took me a while to puzzle it out! I kept thinking cat + burro + cup! Then I hit on trophy and it fell into place! I love the glasses....such a professional vintage look! Sweet too!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

The glasses makes you look furry smart!

Mommy guessed donkey not ass and welp, its didnt makes sense. So we's didn't guess rights today. We liked the mystery though!

Dma said...

i can't believe you swore.

but the glasses do make you look smart.

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean was stuck on 'upasscup'. She's slow.

Jules said...

I can't believe I got it. ha
What if you put the picture of you in glasses with the donkey....
What word phrase do you get?
(wink wink) ha!

Liss said...

Love the glasses!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Unfortunately I was looking too deep and didn't even get 'cat' too busy looking at the expression he he!

We don't spell that word, or say it, the same as you so ASS is fine with us!

Purrs, Sukie X

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, those glasses do look great on you....everything does! We didn't get the puzzle...drat! We thought Catdonkeycup.....not even close!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

those glasses make you look smart AND adorable and no, i didn't get it. are we going to play again? cause i'll study next time. i really will!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

This was fun even though Grandpa didn't get it.He says his brain's to fuzzy :)

Sarge Charlie said...

yo miss daisy, you are cracking up the old folks ye know.

Irishcoda said...

Daisy, you look like our librarian! I love the picture puzzle, your mom bean is so creative!

Randi said...

Ah ha ha! Daisy- You are so funnnieee!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..you look VERY smart in those glasses!

The Furry Kids said...

We did not get this one right. :(

TheSlyCat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great! We like your glasses to. Have a great week!

Shaggy and Scout said...

This was fun Daisy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I NEVER would have guessed this one.
I must be getting slow in my old age... this was a very good puzzle. I will try better next time.

I think those glasses look really cute. I love the color and it matches your furs so well!

Happy day to you and Pixiekins
Love, Princess

Anonymous said...

Wow that was quite a puzzle today. We could not figure out what the answer was so we peeked!

You look great in glasses Daisy, in fact you look great in anything you wear!

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! I was thinking "mule", so it didn't register for me at all. :) But, it was fun and I look forward to another one.
You are just so cute in those glasses!
Hugs and Smmoochies,
Lorianna

Tybalt said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That was great, Daisy!

I think you look wonderful in those glasses.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh boy, Daisy. We thought is was catmuletrophy which of course makes no sense...Good one!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we did not do so good on your quiz. We do like your glasses though...

Anonymous said...

Mwahahahahahaha

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Our Meowm needs a better brain...she couldn't help us at all with that!

We think you look great in your glasses!

Donna said...

I think that is a good word. This is more fun than the puzzles in the newspaper.

dennis said...

Dennis says Daisy is beautiful.

PB 'n J said...

Oh jeesh, we didn't know there was going to be test - we didn't even study!

ws said...

My friend tells me that you have been browsing visiting Malaysia sites. I am a Malaysian residing in Kuala Lumpur, if you are coming to Malaysia or to Kuala Lumpur, do feel free to drop me a mail at malaysiatraveller@gmail.com. I have no problem of being your part time tour guide provided that time permits. I have traveled to many places, and find that it is really fascinating to have a local friend as a guide. If you agree with me on this point, do drop me a mail, tks.

Unknown said...

Yeah, we got is! You look great in those glasses, Daisy.

Bubbles said...

We failed! :-(

You really have a face for glasses, Daisy! You look soooooo smart in those glasses!!

Headbutts,
Karl & Ruis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, kittydonkeycup din't sound right...but da glasses are really cute.

Colby and Cheddar said...

Hai, Miz Beautiful Daisy of the Curly Tail! We has tagged you for the Quirky meme! Check out our blog to find out more, kay?

We like your word pikshur idea. We didn't get it right, though. And yes, the glasses make you look smart!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I didn't get the correct answer 'cuz I thought that the kitty was Lego (Adan's kitty brother). I thought, "What the heck is a Lego/Donkey/Cup?"
DMM

Rene Perez said...

*GASP* Daisy! I cannot believe you said that! LOL Love the glasses..those are hot.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I got it right! Mom did not know that I knew that middle word....I don't think she was too happy that I knew it.
--JB

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Mommy's reading glasses are lots like that cept hers are purple. Yore glasses look lots better on yoo than hers do on her. But don't tell her I saided so.
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
well, i's gotted catburrocup. that didn't sound right either.
i think tha glasses look furry nice, Daisy, but you still look smart wifout thems.
Purrs,
KC

Unknown said...

We think you look great in your new glasses, and very smart as well!!!!

We were able to get the puzzle right too!!! probably due to the countless hours Momma spent playing online puzzle games with us....

Rossetti and I don't think you should get in trouble because its another name for a donkey and you were using the A** word to describe the animal, NOT cursing (we were afraid our Momma would yell at us though) also, if a word is in the dictionary, it should be okay to say it, right?

luv,

Kirara of
The Kiaton Empire

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA YOO SED ASS!!! ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! CAT-ASSSSSSSSSSS-TROFEY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mo and The Purries said...

That makes more sense than
tabbyassprize...
At least I got the "ass" part right!
!!!

You DO look smart in your stylin' glasses, Daisy!
Add a purple wig and you could go as Dame Edna for Halloween!
:)

luv,
Not The Mama

Mr. Hendrix said...

*snigger* you said a@s tee hee hee
Bendrix got this one right but I didn't. I kept thinking "donkey"

You look smart and pretty in your glasses.

The Crew said...

Of course, we all know you're already smart Daisy, but those glasses make you look even smarter.

Poor Mom couldn't figure out your puzzle. Maybe she should borrow your "smart" glasses.

Mr. Echo said...

I got as far as "cat burrito"...

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Dat is a very clever riddle, Daisy. Mommy was preoccupied and not thinkin' straight, so she was saying "Tigger Ass Gold? Tigger Ass Brass?" Needless to say, your answer was much better.

Anonymous said...

Ha! HA! HA! Daisy! That was a great picture puzzle! Love your glasses - so retro!

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome glasses! Love the puzzle even though I failed at it.

Henson Ray said...

Hilarious photo with the glasses. Great job!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your eyes shine right through the glasses, Daisy. You look good.

We never seem to guess correctly.

purrs and tail wags

Fred said...

Love the glasses!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Catdonkeycup? Hmmmm . . . that doesn't seem right . . . we'll have to check out da correct answer.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Boy...Mommy was no help on that one...she didn't think of the...BAD WORD! Who gets time out for that one Daisy? giggle...=^Y^=Ty

Watch Eastbound & Down Free said...

Maaaaaaaaaaaan I just sat there for thirty minutes trying to figure that out and I still couldn't figure it out.

lol

Good Job

darlene said...

ohhhh,daisy you are the coolest in them glasses

The Devil Dog said...

The glasses do make you look smarter. As for the quiz, mom didn't dare say ass, so she didn't guess it correctly.

Roxy

Mickey's Musings said...

That was cool& easy Daisy!!!!!!!!!
Even Mom got it!!!!!!!!! heehee
Purrs Mickey

Shilgiah the Cat said...

That was fun and easy! Parker is right...plus it's o.k. to call a donkey by it's other name...we just shouldn't call each other the donkey's other name.

I loved the pictures of your emotions :)

SophieKitty said...

I got it right! Yipee! I like your Monday mystery games. They're fun. And those glasses make you look super-smart.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the answer cuz I was too busy being stunned by how beautiful you look in glasses, Daisy! Very good puzzle, BTW. I'll get it next time.

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, Daisy, I am not nearly smart enough to figure that out! Maybe I should get some glasses, too.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

MaoMao said...

You look great in yur glasses, Daisy! You look furry furry smart. You are a furry smart kitty gurl! You're both a docktor and a scientist.

*snorkies*, I loved yur pickshure puzzle. I gotted the answur right, and my Momma laffed and laffed!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Team Tabby said...

Love the glasses Daisy. You are smart wifout the glasses tho.

Mindy & Moe

PS. we got it right.

Andree said...

Your best puzzle yet! I did'nt get it tho. But I will! Keep 'em coming!!

PS: You remind me of Katherine Hepburn in those glasses. Wicked COOL!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you always look smart, but you look smart in those cute glasses, too! :)

And I loved your picture puzzle! I got it right, *smile*. And it made me giggle and giggle!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Lux said...

I think that second word is a little bit naughty, Daisy! Love the glasses on you ...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look really smart in glasses. That's a really clever quiz

~ Girl girl

Tyler said...

It isn't a tabbydonkeytrophy? Oh now I see the other comments, I see I'm not the only one who had a bit of a problem. Maybe next time. Good puzzle Daisy!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Clever... I was trying to work out what a kittenasscup was! I don't think you should get in trouble for using the word 'ass' in this context. It's totally legit. By the way, have you heard of an Australian comedian called Dame Edna Everage? She is really a man dressed up as a lady. I think she/he is a bit famous in the USA (she had her own show and was also in Ally McBeal for a while). Anyway, she/he wears glasses just like yours... check it out!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dame_Edna_Everage

Sushi said...

What a great puzzle Daisy, you got me again! Instead of the right word I was using Donkey and I wasn't getting any close to solving the puzzle. Very well thought out. Give some woofies(kisses) to Pixie for me ok?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I knew whut the anser was but I coodn't say it cuz part of it was one of the werds on my bad werd list. Can I wisper it in yer ear?

And I LOVE the glasses. Altho they'd be more kyoot in pink.

Amber-Mae said...

Hahahaha!!! Ooops, should I be laughing or should I not?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wow! We are surprised! We got this one!
We think you won't get in trouble for using that word, and you look very smart.
~ The Bunch

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think bloglines has fixed something--we have about 100 posts to read and most are multiple posts from blogs that haven't been updating in forever!

Marian said...

Thanks, Daisy!!! We got the right answer (with just a little help from Crazy Lady). That was fun!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie
P.S. Your glasses are just divine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails