Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Privacy, please!

Here is my brand new Privacy Pillow from my friends at HOTCOOLDOGCAT! I love it very much because it is pink and orange and sparkly and beautiful. I put this on the bedroom doorknob so I could have some privacy.
And the reason I need privacy is because I am resting on my new cuddle up sleeping mat. It has soft curly furs, just like me! I have never felt anything so soft before. Can you see how plush it is? My paws sink right into the furs.
I also like to hide underneath my special mat and play funny games.
One side has this little pocket. I like to store toys and treats in there.
And the other side has this cool paw-print design!
Mommie! Can't you read? It says "Go Away, I'm Asleep!" I need my privacy.
Well, if you want, you can snuggle with me in the Cuddle Up.
My friends at HOTCOOLDOGCAT also do something very, very nice for the cats at Cats Exclusive, the shelter where my Mommie volunteers. The Cat of the Month gets a special custom-made collar! Look how fancy Tigger looks in his new collar. I think the bronze metallic leather is perfect for him.

Share/Bookmark

88 Notes for Daisy:

Amber-Mae said...

I like that privacy pillow too & that blankie does look very very soft & plushy! Wow, that's a really nice collar for Tigger. He looks really nice in it.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That mat is divine, Daisy, simply divine. I'd want one but you-know-who would try to steal it from me.

Did Pixie get one? I could see her in purple and yellow.

purrs, Shade

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Daisy!!
I like your pink blanket & pillow. I think everycat should have one.
It looks very nice.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,

I suddenly realize your mommy has new hair cut, has she?
It's good on her~!

Ooops, the main actress should be you, hahaha~~
Yes, I like the privacy pillow, and the blankie is very good on you~!!!!

Purr,
Adan

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, you sure are a fancy pants fashion diva with your new pink blankie and devine sign.

That is nice that Tigger got some bling too.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

The pillow and mat looks so plushy and pawsome.

~ Girl girl

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Orange and pink are your colors! You look beautiful snuggled up in your pritty new mat! And, who couldn't use a cool privacy pillow like that??? With 12 of us in the house, we each want to git one! We must order one today!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely sleeping mat. It looks so soft and snuggly that we wouldn't want to get off it again. The privacy pillow is such a good idea, especially if you are needed for a modelling assignment and you haven't finished sleeping.

Parker said...

Oh wow. That's a beautiful pillow and mat! How nice of them to make collars for the kitties!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Tigger looks very handsome in his collar.

And the privacy pillar and blankie is purr-fect for you.

~Socks, MoMo, Scylla, Charybdis & Charlotte

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

It's so pretty, Daisy, and oh so perfect for you!
We are happy that the kitties in the shelter ur mommie's volunteering in, though they may not have forever homes yet, they are not lacking in care, love and special collars! :)
Morn hugs and purrs for U and Pixie,

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Both your mat and your pillow look wonderful, Daisy! We wish we had a shop like that in Germany!

Anonymous said...

I like cats very much but i prefer dogs. but this cat is very sweet

Anonymous said...

Your pink mat looks like heaven to snuggle on, Daisy!

We do not think we would care for a privacy pillow, though. That would mean the door would be closed. Grayson would paw it over and over and over saying "Open, Open, Open, Open". Gandalf would just yeowl like a Meezer.... No, we don't seem to care for closed doors.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, that cuddle up mat is really pretty, and it certainly does look so soft and inviting! We think you really didn't want privacy, did you ... you wanted your Mommie to snuggle with you, hee hee! The collar and Tigger compliment each other very well, too.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You looks like a kitty burrito in that, it's furry soft looking too!

Tigger's collar is furry nice and very mancatly looking.

Cupcake said...

I like the last picture of you.

Donna said...

That is so soft and plush! I want one. It is the shiniest thing ever.

Congratulations to your friend on the special collar. It is like an Olympic medal.

Liss said...

Tigger is very handsome. Makes me think of a kitty I know ;)

Love love the curly mat. I think that might be something Nixon and Fatty are into, I'll have to check it out.

You should visit the Tuesday Review today and post your post ;)

-Liss

Mickey's Musings said...

Oooooooooooo!!!!!!!! That mat looks snuggly. I bet it's comfy & cozy too :) Your sign is neat too.Maybe your Mom can't read,heehee
You look very cute snuggling with her though :)
Purrs Mickey

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That looks like a wonderful cuddle up and so soft. Your pillow matches it purrfectly!
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy those are great.That mat looks so cozy and comfty and the colors are beautiful.Tigger looks so cute in his new collar :)

Dma said...

the mat looks very soft and must be very comfortable to sleep on.

Your privacy pillow doesn't seem to work.

Babs (Beetle) said...

They are very pretty Daisy - just like you! I think I would like one of those blankets.

I like Tigger's new collar too!

Purrs, Sukie X

Anonymous said...

The sleep mat looks very comfy. Reba wants to know if they make them for doggies too ('cause she's a Whippet and they're doggies who often act like you).

The collar for Tiger is awesome!

ê¿ê

Monty Q. Kat said...

That looks so comfy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom wants one. She thinks if she rolls up in it, it might be a good stress reliever.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Beautiful blankie and pillow, it is so you, Daisy.
And the collar is so nice on Tigger, those must be very nice folks to do that.
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes

pee ess: Of course, that blankie and pillow could be so Missy Blue Eyes, too, couldn't it.

Quasi said...

Those colors are vivid and beautiful. I really liked the pic of you and your mom, too -- you're much cuter than a human baby!

sourpuss said...

Those are very nice prezzies, Daisy! And I like that picture of your mommie holding you in your softie-plushie-blankie!

Is your desperate need for some privacy what led you to get yourself trapped in that kitchen hidey hole? Why do you need privacy, what are you up to? Are you plotting to take over the world?

zevo hussein calamari said...

I love that pillow and the collar...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat mat look really comfy. That pillow will come in handy when yoo want to sleep in. We hope dem kitties wif fancy collars will get nice furever homes.

Thoughts said...

wow that is a fancy-pants collar on that kitty. I would LOVE to have one of those for my one cat... can I order one somewhere Daisy?

Your new blankie looks very plush and comfy. My kitties probably would never leave that thing!

PS - I love the picture of your little kitty leg hanging out there. SO cute you are Daisy :)

Jaime

Tybalt said...

What cool stuff, Daisy! I think you look super cute all snuggled up in your new cuddle mat . . . and you look lovely in that picture with your mommie!

Tigger looks dashing in that new collar!

Anonymous said...

Tigger looks swanky in that collar. I love your mat. Looks like the makings for a great napping spot.

Daisy said...

Jaime, if you click on the link for HOTCOOLDOGCAT you can find those beautiful collars in lots of colors!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

The epitome of luxury!!!

Laila

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are right to want your privacy but how nice it must be to cuddle with you mom too!
--JB

Sweets the Cat said...

What a wonderful puffy soft cuddle pillow!

Though I'm not sure the privacy pillow works. I know my human likes to wake me up when she catches me sleeping. 'Its payback time!' she says. ;)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Those are very neat items. I especially love the colors you selected for your blanket. Tigger looks very dashing in his collar.


Purrs
Abby

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

I really like your new mat, daisy!!! I wants one, and a pillow, to make figaro stop bothering me when I am asleeping.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, those colors are so pretty. We love your new privacy pillow and your sleeping mat. That sure does look soft and comfy.

purrs and tail wags

Wuffstuff said...

Although we are a doggy site one of our new members is Jasper the cat. I'm sure she'd like some chums.

Greetings from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers, and some cat lovers also.

We're looking for members with quality dogs/cats and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.

Hope you could have a look at us.
Cheers
Steve
www.wuffstuff.com

Gizmo said...

Oh Daisy, I love the blankie you got! I am going to tell my Mommy that I want one because it looks so comfy. Have a good day relaxing, Daisy!

catsynth said...

That mat looks great, really soft. And of course, pink! That first photo on the mat is very elegant.

Thanks for visiting our city post today. I didn't know your mom and dad used to live in the Bay Area, that's cool! It's great to hear that these posts resonate with our friends. And we have lots more words and photos to share :)

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You look a snug as a bug in a rug with your mommi holding you like a little baby kitty! & the pink of the new blankie is very flattering next to your fur fur hairs...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy, i need to find one of those in a larger size! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Oooooh, that cuddly mat looks very, very comfy. And Tiger sure is a handsome boy and he looks great in that collar.

LZ said...

That looks really cool and I love the privacy pillow! I love that they give the Cat of the Month a special collar!

Kaze

PB 'n J said...

Oh that snuggle looks wonderful - very cozy!

Nomi said...

Ooooh, I love fings that are squishy and soft. I luf the secrit places too. My miewmie would like one of those door signs. She says it might stop me disturbing her. Me? C'mmon miewmie, it was 4 am the ofer morning, way pass time to get up !! Thats a furry nice foto of you and your mummy.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Tigger looks really nice in that collar. I bet somebean will come and see him and say "wow, what a handsome cat, I want him forever!"

I like your pillow, and the blanket is really wonderful looking. I love the colors and it does look very softie.

purrrs, Princess

Mo and The Purries said...

I love how your new privacy pillow and binkie coordinate! Simply lovely!

And we love it that the shelter cats get such beautiful collars - that one goes perfectly with a tabby's coloring!!!!

love,
Not The Mama

JD at I Do Things said...

I think Daisy could make a living as a therapy cat. Holding her while she's all wrapped up in her beautiful blanket would cure anyone of anything!

JD at I Do Things

The Furry Kids said...

I like how that mat is all floofy and good. It looks very good for hiding and also for snuggling. Momma could've used that privacy pillow this morning when *somekitty* woked her up at 4:30. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

That does look really soft and snuggly, Daisy. As a Man Cat, I don't need soft snuggly places to sleep, but I like my Gizzy Quilt and the blanket DKM made for me.

But the saying on the pillow -- that would be IDEAL for me!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! The privacy pillow is great for keepin' people outta your face while you're sleepin' or chillaxin' ... I also really like your new mat ... It looks warm an' cozy.

Tigger is furry stylish in his new collar, too.

DMM

L. Alida said...

I love your pillow sign and new snuggly blanket Daisy. The cheerful bright colors are perfect for you!
Your Mommie looks so pretty and so happy to be holding you.
Tigger is so cute in that new collar. I hope he finds a forever home soon.
Hugs and Purrs to you and Pixie!
Love,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look fantastic in your blanket. And that privacy pillow is so nice. Now I just need a room to get some privacy in...

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

What neat things! And they're very pretty too. You and your Mommy look very happy together!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Wow, you look so CUTE Daisy.....Mommy checked the site but where are the prices & how do you order? We liked the purple cuddle blankie. Tigger is lookin' very cool.....hope he gets his forever home soon!=^Y^=Ty

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

All the stuff from there is soo awesome! I'm putting one of those collars on my birthday list!

Copito said...

Hello Daisy, your Privacy Pillow is so cute, I want one!

My mom and dad don't leave me sleep!!!

Asta said...

Daisy
I love youw pwivacy pillow..it's puwwfect fow you and that cuddle up is simply gowgeous!!
I agwee wif you about that colaw too..how bootiful fow that kitty
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Chrissie said...

Wow! I mean, WOW! That is very PINK! But floofy, I like floofy. And you look very good on that blankie, too, Miss Daisy. Your mommie will learn to pay attention to your new sign, it'll just take some time and practice.

The Devil Dog said...

That collar is very handsome on him. As for the sleeping mat, that looks really cool. Rolling up in it looks fun.

Roxy

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a pretty pillow! your new mat looks soft and cozy. i think you'll nap well there.

tigger looks great in his collar. it is nice they do that.

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we really like the picture of you and your mom, also the one of Tigger. Dat blanket is beautiful and you look wonderful relaxing on it.

Mindy & Moe

Skeezix the Cat said...

I must admit I kinda feel sum urjes coming on win I think of cuddling up with yoo on yer nice pink mat.

Forty Paws said...

Wowee! How great is that stuff?

Luf, Us

SophieKitty said...

I love the mat! I want one!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you sure look cute peeking out from under your new blanket! Mica has a special catnip scented pad but he usually ignores it and makes a nest in the pillows on the daybed. If it's made for cats, he ignores it!

Your pal,

Petey

andrahyb said...

Meow..oof! Opps!

Thou' PINK ain't for us BOYS
but those are very beautiful stuffs you've gotten for your bedroom!!!

The collar... BLINGBLING!
We're going to pester Mummy to see if there is any for doggies!

Paws Up!
Rudolf & Goofy

Anonymous said...

NO TICKLES TOES!

Sushi said...

Hi Daisy! I love coming here to see what you're up to, and you always surprise me with great novelties. Both pillow and blanket look like they were made specially for you. The combination of colors is very summery. I loved that picture of you and you're mommy. Are you gonna wrap the snaizard like that too?

meemsnyc said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy, that pillow and the furry mat is SOOOO cute. Absolutely adorable.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daizy,

Canz you gets your snail in dat ting too?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is a very a fluffy lookin mat Daisy! Now if ya put onna couple folded up blankies, ya really got something!

Bubbles said...

We never have seen such a beautiful and colorful sleeping mat before!! And seeing you in, at and under it we can almost feel how soft it is.

Hugs,
Karl & Ruis

snowforest said...

What a puretty pillow and mat you've got :) Tigger also looks furry cute in his new collar ~ we hope he finds a furrever home real soon!

Daisy said...

Daisy is just beautiful!

Lux said...

What a neat blankie and pillow!!!!!!!!! Love the pics ...

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Daisy - that is such a beautiful blanket and privacy pillow - you are a very lucky cat.

Kimberly Walker said...

Mr Jingles says he wants one of those blankets and pillow...he wants to know where he can get them? Do you have a link or address where I can purchase them?

Thanks!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your Mommy. Where can we get blankies like that???

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a cute pillow and Blankie Daisy! And you look so cute cuddled next to your Mommie! The colors are purrfect with your furs. Tigger's color is very nice. That is nice that HOTCOOLDOGCAT do that for the Cat of the Month!
YFF,

caspersmom said...

Daisy, I love your mat, it is so colorful. It's a lot prettier than mine, but of course I don't need a pretty one like you do. It really suits you because you are so pretty too.

Casper

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

You looks all sweet cuddled in pink wif your Mawmee.

Oh dats a furry nise collar fur dat kittee. Whats a grate idea dehr.

Katie Too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails