Saturday, June 14, 2008

Photo Hunters: Emotions

The Photo Hunters theme this week is emotions. I always show my emotions on my face. Here are some examples:

Anger
JoyAnticipation
Disgust
Surprise
Catnip induced googly-eyed craziness


Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

WOW! hose were GREAT emotions pictures...

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you have the most expressive and pretty face we have seen today. :)

From Leslie as well as from the topcatrules girls.

Tom said...

Your cat is full of emotions.

Anonymous said...

Pretty wide range of emotions. Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Catnip induced googly-eyed craziness is my personal favorite, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you have got the most expressive face we have ever seen. We love your look of disgust.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are very, very Angry in that first photo! hahaha!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Daisy - you are the best!

Have a great weekend!

Kitikata-san said...

Wow Daisy, you have a wide range of faces to go with the emotions. You could be in the movies with the range you show!

Anonymous said...

The many faces of Daisy, it's great to see them captured. Daisy you have so many expressions we can all relate too :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hee Hee! We knew you would have some great emotions to share!

Purrrfect!

{{{hugs}}}

Goldie and Shade

Anonymous said...

All capture the stated emotion so well, but "disgust" is purrrfect!!

Poppy Q said...

Hehehe thanks Miss D for making my mum laugh. Those are SUPER Fantastic emotions. You are so funny sweet Daisy.

Smooches

jams o donnell said...

Wow You have such a range of emotions. My furry masters generally look at me with the "why are you taking my photo again" and "Where's my food" looks! Happy weekend

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Daisy,
You're so cute and intelligent.

Hootin Anni said...

Love the disgust and surprise best.

Mine is cats also this week.

Happy Hunting. Hope your weekend is super.

Anonymous said...

Great, emotional shots, Daisy. I like disgust the best. Have a lovely, purry weekend.

P.S. My shots are of kitty emotions, too.

CatLadyDiary.tumblr.com said...

Daisy, you could be an actress!

Louche Tabby said...

.....I have noticed in the 1st pic your left FB is a bit 'droopy' due to the full-length whiskers.....is this what you are angry about?.....

jenianddean said...

My favorite is Catnip induced googly-eyed craziness! But as usually you are the cutest little thing no matter what's going on.

Sorry I won't be around commenting this week. My mom and dad do all the typing around here, and since they are going to be on vacation....well you know the drill. But make sure to come by on Tuesday. We are having a little birthday party for Maggie. She will be three!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Kate said...

Now THAT'S one expressive cat!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! So expressive! I wish I could capture my cats expressions as well.

Parker said...

I am going to have to go and watch your catnip movie again!
ps - Am I all fixed on blogroll yet?

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You are great at showing emotions! I like the suprised one the best!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like the picture where you are showing Joy. That is a good look for you and JOY is a great emotion to be feeling.

Jasmine Shanea said...

Utterly cool photo hunt, Daisy. You are a really photogenic cat. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my favorite is surprise! but they are all wonderful! you are so sweet honey pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you are the most expressive cat I've ever seen! I love all of your emotions. You'll have to share your secret: how do you stay so beautiful while looking angry?

JD at I Do Things

Mickey's Musings said...

Talk about expressive cats!!! You take the catnip!!! :)
Great EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Babs (Beetle) said...

They are excellent emotions Daisy. Then what else would we expect from a superstar like you?

Purrs, Sukie X

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you have the most expressive face we have ever seen!!! Also the prettiest!!!


(((((HUGSSSSS)))))

zevo hussein calamari said...

Wow..great pics. You are a work of art.

Dma said...

I like them all but my favorite expression is your surprised look...

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, you've a very emotive face and it's very clear what you're feeling...I'll bet your mommie never has to ask!

If you need a model for your flea character for the Sunday Comic, I'll be happy to have the man in brown shorts bring you one of mine-pronto!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you have the most expressive face, and show all of your emotions so well! Happy Saturday!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Googly-eyed craziness?!?! ROFLLLL!

You are quite to emoticon, Daisy! ;)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great expressions! You could be a movie star Daisy!

Laila

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dose are da BEST emotions! Surprise is da best. Daisy yoo are great.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fabulous photos, Daisy! Those are all terrific examples of emotions! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Furry cool!

*hugs* to you this weekend!

Sassy Kat said...

You certainly have many looks. All of them cute I must add. I really liked your surprise look the best.
Great photos.

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we love all of your emotions!

Mindy & Moe

Quasi said...

This is great. In addition to being a fashion model, you could be a wonderful actress, too!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You really show emotion well!

purrs and tail wags

and {{{hugs}}}

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy!! You have the bestest faces to show emotion!
Tell Snail we said Hello!
~ Maggie Mae

Rosemary B❤️ said...

First of all.... yesterday's postie was precious, Daisy.
You are very right about the halo and wings.

Todays postie makes me smile. I am so glad to have you as a friend.
I hope that both of you curlie girls will have a sweet and happy week-end.
Love, Princess

Poppy said...

Those are some nice faces Daisy! You sure are expressive!

Poppy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you show great emotions! How wonderful that your photographer has the talent (ahem--unlike MINE) to capture them.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hehehehe! You have a furry good range of emotions! We especially like it when yer joyful!

Sarge Charlie said...

The old sarge is thinking that Miss Daisy almost never has an angry face.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots! Really they are. I have spent all week taking cat photos and every last one looks grumpy :) You have the most expressive face I have ever seen!

Boy said...

You've got vewy expwessive face Daisy! I especiawwy wike your surpwised wook!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I loves the catnip induced googly eyes one! hehe

Mec said...

ohmygosh....these pics are just soooo hilarious!!!:)


my take on emotion is also already up....

Lux said...

You do have a *very expressive face, Daisy! Very cool!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You have amazing emotional range, Miss Daisy! I believe that your next career should be ACTRESS!
DMM

SophieKitty said...

Great pictures. I love your angry face the best.

Copito said...

Hello Daisy, I love your JOY face emotion, is so cute and lovely!

='·'=

Tyler said...

Your mom has done such a beautiful job of capturing your different emmotions Daisy.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, how purreshus! You are so eckspressive, Daisy!

(((((((huggies)))))))

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Sandra Yagi said...

You are so photogenic!

Donna said...

Yay for googly-eyed craziness! That is my favorite new adjective!

Anonymous said...

Daisy this made my grandpa laugh he says to tell you your adorable :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! THese are wonderful shots of Daisy :)

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Great examples, Daisy. You are very emotional!

The Devil Dog said...

Tose are very good emotions, Daisy. You are a very good subject for photos.

Roxy

Max said...

Awesomeness. I really like your Disgust Picture!

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, we absolutely love your emotions photos. They are so cute.

Asta said...

Daisy
this is why it is so much fun to look at you..you have so many bootiful ways of wshowing what you feel..
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sushi said...

You've got the emotions but the awards goes to the photographer
(Mommy?)who captures all these different emotions in these pics! Well done!

Mariuca said...

Meow Daisy! Thanks so much for coming by my blog with a comment. My Phoebe loves to stick out her tongue too he he! :)

eastcoastlife said...

Oh my! You are very expressive for a cat. Pardon me, I have not looked at a cat closely until I met you. :)

Happy Father's Day to the Daddys in your family!!

Andree said...

Oh boy, I did the wrong theme for this week! But that's OK. I love your photos (of course!), especially the disgust and the nipped cat ones!!

Tesla and Hansel said...

wow dem are sum good emotions! i didna git ta play dis tim acause of stoopid mommeh bein so busy.

Unknown said...

ppl say cat dont show a lot of emotionz but they are WRONGZ!! look at Daisy!! you can has tons of emotionz!! so expressive daisy!

caspersmom said...

Love these pictures Daisy, they really do show your emotions really well.

Casper

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like yer catnip-indoost googly-eyed krazyness the best!

bbr said...

That cat looks so funny :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails