Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodbye to my friend Stifler


My hamster friend Stifler had to go to the Rainbow Bridge. I will miss him a lot. Stifler, I will see you at the Rainbow Bridge when it is my turn to go there! And I won't ever forget you. Thank you for being my sidekick on the comic strip. You were an extra-special hamster.

Share/Bookmark

26 Notes for Daisy:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh no! That is sad. I was just getting to know Stifler.

Purrs, Sukie X

Brownie said...

Thanks fur the pic Daisy! I'm a bit sad fur posting that wif mommie, but maybe the speshul post of efurryone make that pain go away

-Brownie

TabbyNormal said...

Sad to hear about the loss of a friend. Extra purrs and licks.

Motor Home Cats said...

We are so sorry to hear about Stifler. We will go to his blog to tell his mommy too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I miss him already. :(

~ Girl girl

jenianddean said...

That's so sad ... we'll miss him, and miss seeing him in your comics.
--Jasper

(PS: Haloscan's comment database was messing up for most of yesterday afternoon so our comments were unavailable, but thanks for visiting...)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

So sorry to hear about your friend Stifler. Thanks so much for your kind words about Kate's woofie, Ben. It's another sad week in the blogosphere!

Mimi Lenox said...

Oh no. Stifler was a peace blogger too. The first hamster ever and so cute. This is sad. Thanks for letting us know Daisy. I will place this special tribute at the gallery with Stifler's peace globe.

Purrs to you....

Anonymous said...

uuhh so sad. Im so sorry for you :(

Max said...

Aw, bummer. I only met him in a chat once, and he was worried about having wet tail. It's sad that he didn't beat it, evidently.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I iz sad. I miss little Stifler, too. OK?

Mickey's Musings said...

I did not know Stifler well,but I will miss him too.
Purrs Mickey

Donna said...

I am sorry, Stifler buddy. Have fun in Heaven.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are very sorry to hear about Stifler. ~Socks, S & C

Henson Ray said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I know Stifler will really enjoy the Rainbow Bridge, but don't be too excited to get there any time soon, ok?

Bobby D. said...

Goodbye Stifler... sweet dreams little guy.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...thst's so sad :(

Lux said...

Oh, no! I hadn't heard ... :(

Copito said...

I'm so sad, Daisy, I miss our little friend, Stif.

:(

Anonymous said...

So sorry Stifler had to cross that bridge. My Hawaiian Aunty calls doing that changing address and I am sure Stifler will still get all your love Daisy and your mom's love too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Stifler. He's in good company over that rainbow bridge. All my rattie friends will be there to greet him.

L. Alida said...

I'm so sorry about your cute little friend, Daisy. He was a sweet little guy and it was so cool how all kinds of fur babies befriended him. That's what it is like at the Rainbow Bridge too.
Big Hugs,
Lorianna

Libby said...

I am so sorry for the loss of ur friend Daisy. My barks and prayers are wif you and Stifler's family.


Libby

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Dear Daisy and Pixie,

We will say prayers for your friend. You are so good to let everyone know about your loss. I hope neither one of you needs to cross the Rainbow Bridge for a very long time.

Love,

Bobby and Theresa111

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I remember Stifler's comic strip. That's very sad. I wonder how he died?

caspersmom said...

Daisy I am so sorry you lost your friend Stifler. Purrs and prayers to you and the family of Stifler.

Casper and Crew

Related Posts with Thumbnails